ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 4

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Haha, Taylor! As soon as I saw your post....... :corn: :somad:
She's insane and clearly butthurt. :D
And yes, Lindsey... Stop lieing to yourself. You were flip-flopping between your two baby daddies.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

chanellejo wrote:Haha, Taylor! As soon as I saw your post....... :corn: :somad:
And yes, Lindsey... Stop lieing to yourself. You were flip-flopping between your two baby daddies.

i dont know how she an justify its not flip-flopping "unless we been what she been through". Ummm Hello smarten up you're 18 with too kids keep your pants on. If you like sex that much invest in a dildo like the res of the women race. Im sorry I can't accept her lack of knowledge on life. Does that make sense? i'm just so cluster fucked. If this is my daughters future I am going to bang my head on the floor. But once my daughter is 16 she is getting an IUD so she doesn't have kids till she is over 20 and hopefully by then she will be smart enough and not want kids. I think Lindsey should do a video on how she is going to PREVENT her children from being teen baby daddies. Maybe it will be enlightening.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
subject99 wrote:
chanellejo wrote:Haha, Taylor! As soon as I saw your post....... :corn: :somad:

i dont know how she an justify its not flip-flopping "unless we been what she been through". Ummm Hello smarten up you're 18 with too kids keep your pants on. If you like sex that much invest in a dildo like the res of the women race. Im sorry I can't accept her lack of knowledge on life. Does that make sense? i'm just so cluster fucked. If this is my daughters future I am going to bang my head on the floor. But once my daughter is 16 she is getting an IUD so she doesn't have kids till she is over 20 and hopefully by then she will be smart enough and not want kids. I think Lindsey should do a video on how she is going to PREVENT her children from being teen baby daddies. Maybe it will be enlightening.
She is frustrating. She's so young!! And with two already. It just shocking to me. I mean she was only 15 the first time around. I just can't imagine. I have always thought she looks older than she is, though. In her pregnancy vlogs with Braiden, I think she looks exactly the same as she does now. I looked way different between the ages of 15 and 18. Anyway, pregnancy prevention is a smart thing to teach kids. She should definitely talk about that with them. I am interested in how she thinks she's going to do that.

Its frustrating because her mother isn't being a parent. She is being a friend. Im sorry but the mother is to blame in this as well. She should have been watching over her better. I know that is hard to say but letting males sleep over with her!? Really!? Bad just bad decision MiMi (wtf is mimi mean anyways?) Did her mother even talk to her about sex and pregnancy prevention or just reply on the poor school system to teach her? Be a parent not a friend!

Yes, I would like to know her knowledge on pregnancy prevention and see how she would like to follow through with that. I was not pregnant as a teen but in my 20's yes and in college. Yes
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

At my school you have to take Health (which includes sex ed and the baby project at the end of the year) one year. It can be any year though. I took it freshman year to get it out of the way but I know some people that are just taking it now and they're seniors...pretty crappy system.
southernbelle
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by southernbelle »

Her mother needs to step up and be a parent. Not a friend. My parents both know, I am sexually active and have been since 14.. (First boyfriend kinda pressured me) and I've been with TWO guys since then. My parents have talked to me and said they're there to do there job at raising me. They WILL not be my friend. They will guide me in a place I need to be. The guy who I was with was 3 months. I broke up with him due to him cheating all the time and pressuring me for stuff like sex - LINDSEY, JUST BECAUSE YOU GET HURT.. LIKE I HAVE TOO, DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO FLIP FLOP. Now I have been with the guy who treats me like a princess and is very well behaved and mannered. And we aren't engaged.. Why do you feel the need to rush everything.. Life is about taking it one day at a time.. I'm also not pregnant and don't plan to be for a very long time. And tanning ? My boyfriend would smack me upside the head. It causes cancer. And Almost everyone who has died in his family, has been from cancer. Yet you tan every day.. get pregnant twice.. flip flop on dicks.. and you get.. nothing , but people bowing down to you for it. Ugh. People like you really just crawl under my skin..

Sorry guys for my little rant, it just needed to be said.

And as for what she said to you Taylor, that literally made me LAUGH. She thinks she is all that. And she can have what she wants , when she wants it. Bitch no. Wait till you move out.
- baby girl
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

What's the worst part is, her mom called her getting pregnant with Jared months before it happened. She saw it coming, why didn't she try everything to prevent it?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Move out? Ha. I know she says she's moving out post-graduation, but I doubt she'll ever move out. It's like free daycare y'alllll....even when they're 16.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

After she found out she got pregnant with Alex, she posted on facebook "Gob forbid a woman to admit she enjoys sex"
I think I copy-pasted on her 3rd part I think. Very classy for a 17 year old at the time.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

southernbelle wrote:Her mother needs to step up and be a parent. Not a friend. My parents both know, I am sexually active and have been since 14.. (First boyfriend kinda pressured me) and I've been with TWO guys since then. My parents have talked to me and said they're there to do there job at raising me. They WILL not be my friend. They will guide me in a place I need to be. The guy who I was with was 3 months. I broke up with him due to him cheating all the time and pressuring me for stuff like sex - LINDSEY, JUST BECAUSE YOU GET HURT.. LIKE I HAVE TOO, DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO FLIP FLOP. Now I have been with the guy who treats me like a princess and is very well behaved and mannered. And we aren't engaged.. Why do you feel the need to rush everything.. Life is about taking it one day at a time.. I'm also not pregnant and don't plan to be for a very long time. And tanning ? My boyfriend would smack me upside the head. It causes cancer. And Almost everyone who has died in his family, has been from cancer. Yet you tan every day.. get pregnant twice.. flip flop on dicks.. and you get.. nothing , but people bowing down to you for it. Ugh. People like you really just crawl under my skin..

Sorry guys for my little rant, it just needed to be said.

And as for what she said to you Taylor, that literally made me LAUGH. She thinks she is all that. And she can have what she wants , when she wants it. Bitch no. Wait till you move out.

Well said.
I think she is just making stuff up and doesn't want to get called something...how to put i nicely...I don't know how...a trollop?

Were all thinking it...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:After she found out she got pregnant with Alex, she posted on facebook "Gob forbid a woman to admit she enjoys sex"
I think I copy-pasted on her 3rd part I think. Very classy for a 17 year old at the time.

Like I said in my previous post.

INVEST IN A DILDO LINDSAY if you enjoy sex that much. Oh my goodness that will not get you pregnant. So she wont use it.

Is it just me or is she trying to trap guys? to feel loved and be loved...waahh
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:Move out? Ha. I know she says she's moving out post-graduation, but I doubt she'll ever move out. It's like free daycare y'alllll....even when they're 16.

hahahah this made me laugh. she wont move out till mimi kicks her out. She will turn into Jess and live in her mama's basement.

(although Jess lives on the same level but you get my drift).
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
chanellejo wrote:After she found out she got pregnant with Alex, she posted on facebook "Gob forbid a woman to admit she enjoys sex"

INVEST IN A DILDO LINDSAY if you enjoy sex that much. Oh my goodness that will not get you pregnant. So she wont use it.

Well, considering her mom was sooo worried she will get pregnant with Jared just to keep him by her side...I mean, even her mom thought about it!
And I'm pretty sure with Alex was pretty much the same story only you can add some money into it since she was a youtube partner already and that meant some business.

ke$ha
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ke$ha »

where is the link for mimi's blog?
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[youtube][/youtube]
Anyone seen this? LMFAO! :rofl:
Also, LindseyxFierce? She posted it a long time ago on her facebook saying "Lindsey! The new Beauty guru!" :roll:
Looks like she changed her mind.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:
subject99 wrote:

Well, considering her mom was sooo worried she will get pregnant with Jared just to keep him by her side...I mean, even her mom thought about it!
And I'm pretty sure with Alex was pretty much the same story only you can add some money into it since she was a youtube partner already and that meant some business.

thats disgusting that her mother knew that/thought that. If your daughter is thinking that send her to therapy. Clearly some issues there.

I bet they applied for 16 & Pregnant and got denied....lol Just a thought o mine.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

chanellejo wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Also, LindseyxFierce? She posted it a long time ago on her facebook saying "Lindsey! The new Beauty guru!" :roll:
All I got from this video is her Mom doesn't flush the toilet after herself....*shudders*.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorrrry. lol I had to.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So, I skimmed through mimi's blog..omg I want to bash my head into a concrete wall...oh wait there is one behind me...brb.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

MakeupGirly wrote:
chanellejo wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
All I got from this video is her Mom doesn't flush the toilet after herself....*shudders*.
She looks batshit crazy in that video lol.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”