msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 20...

Unread post by msliss »

Blackswan wrote:Oh Dani! What a fool!

Yet it's okay for them to make videos on how awesome she is?

I really tried to like her in the beginning and say well she's young and dumb, but she is bat shit crazy, I almost wish when it came to teens who are on say their 3rd child yet 5th pregnancy had to be evaluated financially & mentally before being able to take the baby home.

She is almost as bad as those people on youtube who gave dolls that they take out in public and buy clothes, diapers, formula and strollers for.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

shizbricks wrote:waaaaaaait. didnt that girl put up a video about how much tayler lies and shit a while back? i dont get how people justify all the shit she's done after it happens. like how do you see the truth and then blindly go back crawling right up her ass again. idgi. shes not even charming or anything. i guess crazy just attracts crazy.
I really hope this Dani person is being sarcastic...
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

lalalashell23 wrote:
shizbricks wrote:waaaaaaait. didnt that girl put up a video about how much tayler lies and shit a while back? i dont get how people justify all the shit she's done after it happens. like how do you see the truth and then blindly go back crawling right up her ass again. idgi. shes not even charming or anything. i guess crazy just attracts crazy.
I really hope this Dani person is being sarcastic...
I think it was a comment to that girls video, Jemma? so no she still stands by what she is saying I believe
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

lalalashell23 wrote:
TWDfan wrote:I realized people aren't really commenting or liking her shit anymore. They probably got tired of her shenanigans.
I've been noticing this for a while. Tayler is losing her edge on the minions. I'm sure some will still worship her until the end, but TayTay's flame is burning out!
Yeah pretty much. It's burning quick.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

shizbricks wrote:
TWDfan wrote:I realized people aren't really commenting or liking her shit anymore. They probably got tired of her shenanigans.
plus they're probably to afraid their dear queen will block them. you cant speak one wrong thing or you're banished from her kingdom forever. :hail:
True haha.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TAYLER.
:hail:
ImageImage
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

lalalashell23 wrote:You've got to be kitten me.
Lol even her minions try to use the big words like she does. "pregnated" ??
Well, Dani(which by the way is my ex boyfriends name so this is extra annoying) she DID get "pregnated" on purpose and she DID smoke pot during pregnancy...both of those things she has admitted to.

And you smell jealousy?? *sniffs*
I smell dumbass. And it fucking stinks ! :barf:
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

wow. so EVEN TAYLER HERSELF admitted to smoking weed while pregnant and this girl says she didn't. lol what a joke
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Talk about blindly defending someone..
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:Talk about blindly defending someone..
Dani is the pure definition of being a "blind follower".
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's lied to her minions more than once and they still believe her. Most of them are all young girls though so what can you expect
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

cakewalked wrote:
shizbricks wrote:wow. so EVEN TAYLER HERSELF admitted to smoking weed while pregnant and this girl says she didn't. lol what a joke
I have said and noticed this before. On the video where she blatantly says "yes, I have lied and yes I smoked weed while pregnant" girls go on and on about how she's always been 100% honest. Bitch, she JUST said she's lied to you. Yet you still fucking defend her!
lol
IndieLuv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IndieLuv »

What is her fascination with "Cows milk" like... who actually says that? It's just milk. Regular milk. We all friggin know it comes from a cow.

-rolls eyes-
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IndieLuv wrote:What is her fascination with "Cows milk" like... who actually says that? It's just milk. Regular milk. We all friggin know it comes from a cow.

-rolls eyes-
shes trying to convince everyone that shes smart. Because you know us reg folk didnt know babies RESIDE IN OUR UTERUS.
whatsername_

She wants us dang old idiots over here to understand what kinda milk she be talkin bout. Cows milk not human milk or dang old nut milk made of almonds n shit. I'm such a hater my brain is turned to dumb mush.
whatsername_

I've always wondered. How does one, milk an almond?
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:I've always wondered. How does one, milk an almond?
With it's tiny almond utters. Duh.
IndieLuv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IndieLuv »

Lol. I have always wondered that.. like, how do you get almond milk?

You know... she must be really good in the sack or something, why else would Chuckie keep going back to her to get her knocked up and put up with her BS?

If i was a guy, I'd have been gone a long time ago.
whatsername_

Ew. CrayCray TayTay and Chuckles in bed. Make it stop.
Tinydancer742
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinydancer742 »

IndieLuv wrote:Lol. I have always wondered that.. like, how do you get almond milk?

You know... she must be really good in the sack or something, why else would Chuckie keep going back to her to get her knocked up and put up with her BS?

I don't see why he is still around. He could find someone else a hell of alot easier than tayler could. Not saying he is good looking or anything I'm just saying he wouldn't be tied down to three kids all the damn time. And who is to say he doesn't have someone on the side? It doesn't seem like he is the poster child for morale not to mention he is rarely around them.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tinydancer742 wrote:
IndieLuv wrote:Lol. I have always wondered that.. like, how do you get almond milk?

I don't see why he is still around. He could find someone else a hell of alot easier than tayler could. Not saying he is good looking or anything I'm just saying he wouldn't be tied down to three kids all the damn time. And who is to say he doesn't have someone on the side? It doesn't seem like he is the poster child for morale not to mention he is rarely around them.
Now i wanna know if chuckies been faithful (besides the times taylers talked about) because the guy is never around. Im starting to think tayler is the side chick lol

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”