• Advertisement

DearTaylerTragedy Part 20...

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 20...

Postby Blackswan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 pm

staceybrax wrote:What kind of boyfriend won't help the mother of his children move house? Oh it's raining chuckle can't help. Boo friggen who chuckie.
Tayler you're a mother. Grow up and act like one. Hire a truck. Ask your stepfather. Ask chuckie. Ask chuckies dad. People aren't doing to bow down and do it for you. Fuck you're annoying!
yes! Get off ur ass and act like the adult that u r!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Littlewaltz » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Ashhh wrote:
------Rogers It is not Ashley Mutters fault! Stop blaming other people for problems YOU created. Your address has been known for months, remember that time the cops had to bust down your door to tend to your babies while you were passed out? Yes that comes up on google when you search your name and yes it has your address in the article.
a few seconds ago · Like

LOL!

Someones getting blocked!!!!

Not blocked yet...

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper

Postby kingoflove21vher » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Littlewaltz wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Someones getting blocked!!!!

Not blocked yet...

Key word. :|

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper

Postby Breeandbabies » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm

staceybrax wrote:What kind of boyfriend won't help the mother of his children move house? Oh it's raining chuckle can't help. Boo friggen who chuckie.
Tayler you're a mother. Grow up and act like one. Hire a truck. Ask your stepfather. Ask chuckie. Ask chuckies dad. People aren't doing to bow down and do it for you. Fuck you're annoying!

I should've never made this account, because she fires me up! :x

When I was gonna have my daughter, I lived in a two story house. My parent's weren't talking to me, and my boyfriends parents were on vacation. I had no men in my life to do it for me, and my boyfriend had thrown his back out. I had to take the crib, dresser, bassinet, swing, boucner, all her baby clothes, and my clothes upstairs, ALONE. And, I was seven months pregnant. It was so hard, but guess what, I did it because I had to because no one was there to help. I get that maybe she really does have a hard pregnancy and shouldn't be straining it, but she can figure something out
Breeandbabies
Informer

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Littlewaltz wrote:
Not blocked yet...

Omg that gif ahahhahaha.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby Beth_munday » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:44 pm

If she has to move everything so I'm amusing she never hired a moving van. Wasn't she saying she had no money because she had to move and again blaming Ashley? I strongly disagree with what Ashley did but enough with the pity party Tayler! You are making up liiiieeeess.

Also, I def can't see her facebook, I think I liked a comment she disagreed with and I'm blocked.
Beth_munday
Gossiper

Postby Breeandbabies » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 pm

She still has the facebook, (at least, as of this afternoon)

(also, completely unrelated, I'm watching Awake on netflix, and I am so emotional, if you watched this show I think you'd get it)
Breeandbabies
Informer

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 pm

I might be wrong, but on her tumblr she mentioned something about how she has to hand mail the invitations and goody bags herself?
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby LurkyMclurkson » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 pm

hannahbanana wrote:I might be wrong, but on her tumblr she mentioned something about how she has to hand mail the invitations and goody bags herself?

she did say that.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
LurkyMclurkson
Informer

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Um, maybe I am a little behind or just not informed enough about all things Tayler, but there was a antiTayler FB page?
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ashhh » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Tayler Dawn Johnson shared A Man's Thoughts's status.
3 minutes ago
Stop letting folks rummage through your past and judge your battle with the enemy. These people don't know you, have not walked a mile in your shoes, and most of them would have contemplated suicide if they had to overcome what it took for you just to stand.
The only people stupid enough to judge your struggles are the people who are in denial about their own. Cut people off that try to take a shortcut through your life, and stop letting people spit on your testimony.
Ashhh
Amateur

Postby Breeandbabies » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Ashhh wrote:
3 minutes ago
Stop letting folks rummage through your past and judge your battle with the enemy. These people don't know you, have not walked a mile in your shoes, and most of them would have contemplated suicide if they had to overcome what it took for you just to stand.
The only people stupid enough to judge your struggles are the people who are in denial about their own. Cut people off that try to take a shortcut through your life, and stop letting people spit on your testimony.

:roll: everyone struggles.... stop making yourself feel better...
Breeandbabies
Informer

Postby marinewife0920 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Breeandbabies wrote:
Ashhh wrote:
3 minutes ago

:roll: everyone struggles.... stop making yourself feel better...

What is the world has she gone through that would even qualify as a struggle. Its all stupid crap that she brings on herself! She didnt even pass 9th grade, never worked a day in her life, and she lives with her mom. OH yes! The hard times are upon us!! If she would dump her loser boyfriend, never got knocked up on purpose, and stay away from youtube she would be fine. She does this ALL to HERSELF!
marinewife0920
True Gossiper

Postby Avery » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:20 pm

He has such sadness in his eyes....even on his birthday.
:|
I really hope Tayler manages to give him a nice party with people that love him. <3 I feel so bad for Jakoby, because my mom and dad wanted a boy and still aren't shy about it. My mom told me like last month that her & my dad still would be together if I was a boy. I don't think it's my fault though, my dad seems like the kind of person that would dip out regardless.
I was thinking about it today my mom is very similar to Tayler. My mom has a master's degree and a career though. When I was younger she was a Tayler Tragedy lol. I think that's why I get so upset about Tayler's lack of....everything.
Avery
Amateur

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm bringing this topic over to this thread since it is Tayler related, but can someone please tell me about her faked suicide? I heard about it, and I thought she just said she did, but she actually made posts? There was a fake obituary?! :o
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby red3head » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Didn't she say part of the reason she needed the $500 was because she had to pay for a U-Haul? how does she only need help moving a bed? How did she move the rest of her crap? Dressers, cribs, couches???
red3head
Gossiper

Postby Breeandbabies » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 pm

ugh, I keep trying to post, and its not working!

Basically, I'm saying that she shouldn't be bitching about sturggling, if she keeps making it worse on herself. I know I self-inflicted my struggles when I got pregnant so young, but I decided to climb up rather than down, and so I have little sympathy for Tayler.
Breeandbabies
Informer

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm

red3head wrote:Didn't she say part of the reason she needed the $500 was because she had to pay for a U-Haul? how does she only need help moving a bed? How did she move the rest of her crap? Dressers, cribs, couches???

No it was for a cable bill that some homeless guy racked up at her moms. So not technically even her bill. That's kind of why we think she needs the money for something else.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Breeandbabies wrote:ugh, I keep trying to post, and its not working!

Basically, I'm saying that she shouldn't be bitching about sturggling, if she keeps making it worse on herself. I know I self-inflicted my struggles when I got pregnant so young, but I decided to climb up rather than down, and so I have little sympathy for Tayler.

How old were you? I am proud that you worked for yourself to have a good life for yourself and your child. That is much more than Tayler can say for herself.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby subject99 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Avery wrote:Image
He has such sadness in his eyes....even on his birthday.
:|
I really hope Tayler manages to give him a nice party with people that love him. <3 I feel so bad for Jakoby, because my mom and dad wanted a boy and still aren't shy about it. My mom told me like last month that her & my dad still would be together if I was a boy. I don't think it's my fault though, my dad seems like the kind of person that would dip out regardless.
I was thinking about it today my mom is very similar to Tayler. My mom has a master's degree and a career though. When I was younger she was a Tayler Tragedy lol. I think that's why I get so upset about Tayler's lack of....everything.

He is such a depressed little guy:(
subject99
Guru Gossiper

Postby placebo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:I'm bringing this topic over to this thread since it is Tayler related, but can someone please tell me about her faked suicide? I heard about it, and I thought she just said she did, but she actually made posts? There was a fake obituary?! :o

Yes. Basically she went on emo spree being all suicidal. Next thing she "disappears" from internets, her friend made a RIP post and it got blasted around. Yet, at the same time, in a private fb group, Tayler was telling people to not worry that she was fine and doing it on purpose.

I don't have a SS of that, but I know they exist.
placebo
Guru Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm very curious to see how his party will turn out, I know it's going to be in the same place as Alesana's but you would think that for a bug theme party, Tayler would have it in the park. So far she has gotten bug toys and gummy worms, and I'm not sure about the decorations or the cake. Alesanas cake (to me) looked too big for the number of people that showed up. I know Taylers grandfather died that morning so a lot of expected guest didn't show up. Hopefully Jakoby gets lots of attention and love that day. I can already picture Alesana trying to open his presents or blowing his candle out -_-
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby marinewife0920 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:11 pm

That poor little boy :cry: I just want to bring him home and show him what a real family is like. Happy Birthday Jakoby, lots of virtual hugs and kisses!
marinewife0920
True Gossiper

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 pm

placebo wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:I'm bringing this topic over to this thread since it is Tayler related, but can someone please tell me about her faked suicide? I heard about it, and I thought she just said she did, but she actually made posts? There was a fake obituary?! :o

Yes. Basically she went on emo spree being all suicidal. Next thing she "disappears" from internets, her friend made a RIP post and it got blasted around. Yet, at the same time, in a private fb group, Tayler was telling people to not worry that she was fine and doing it on purpose.

This absolutely blows my mind. I didn't even think the worst people were capable of such things.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby placebo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:
placebo wrote:

This absolutely blows my mind. I didn't even think the worst people were capable of such things.

Well, it's Tayler we're talking about.. With her, sadly, anything is possible.
placebo
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)