• Advertisement

TheLittleFamilyOf3

Re: TheLittleFamilyOf3

Postby Littlewaltz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Littlewaltz wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:She has to be at least thirty if she is an ObGyn. I've never seen such an immature 30+ year old.

I will be 29 July 15th. I graduated high school at age 16 due to skipping a grade and taking accelerated curriculum. Can you please point out what I have said that is so immature? The only people showing immaturity here are you and your little hate army. As Taylor said, this thread is not about me, but I guess this is what happens when you stand-up for someone who is a real friend, people get twice as vicious. Do you feel threatened by our friendships or something? Do you need a hug?

In no way am I trying to stir the pot but the people that have gotten the ugliest here and just out of line have been those defending Ashley. Even resort to name calling (havent seen you do it but others have) nasty names

:?

I will admit I have been heated at times and have not always composed myself in a super strict manner, but we are all human. I called someone an "uppity bitch" yesterday, was it wrong? Yes. However I would NEVER insult someone repeatedly over a subject that has NOTHING to do with anything. I am not on Youtube and I am not a mother. I simply voiced my opinion that we could only beat a subject to death so much before it becomes asinine....and here they are doing it again.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:36 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:Someone with a medical degree would know about the phenomenon of group think.

So, was the "minion" that outed Ashley an actual minion or just someone that saw the wrong in the situation and reported it?

I have studied groupthink theory quick extensively, actually. It's really interesting. I know you weren't referring to me. Again, all in the same basket. She was a minion. She came back and said something like "maybe I wouldn't have ruined your life" etc on Tayler's FB. Someone posted a SS somewhere. I can't remember her name at the moment. What made it tricky was she has actually posted here quite a bit. Not any more though.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:36 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:Someone with a medical degree would know about the phenomenon of group think.

So, was the "minion" that outed Ashley an actual minion or just someone that saw the wrong in the situation and reported it?

I thought it was just someone who had morals in check or whatever but Ashley keeps saying she was a Tayler minion. So...I don't know.

You get the award for the most sound post in pages.

I don't think it was a minion at all.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby thegooseiscooked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Cyber hugs and huggles? :lol:

Oh, aren't the Facebook group so sweet?
thegooseiscooked

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:

I thought it was just someone who had morals in check or whatever but Ashley keeps saying she was a Tayler minion. So...I don't know.

You get the award for the most sound post in pages.

I don't think it was a minion at all.

The only reason I am fairly certain she was is because she was seen posting on Tayler's page defending Tayler after the incident.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby shesacat » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Littlewaltz wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:She has to be at least thirty if she is an ObGyn. I've never seen such an immature 30+ year old.

I will be 29 July 15th. I graduated high school at age 16 due to skipping a grade and taking accelerated curriculum. Can you please point out what I have said that is so immature? The only people showing immaturity here are you and your little hate army. As Taylor said, this thread is not about me, but I guess this is what happens when you stand-up for someone who is a real friend, people get twice as vicious. Do you feel threatened by our friendships or something? Do you need a hug?

In no way am I trying to stir the pot but the people that have gotten the ugliest here and just out of line have been those defending Ashley. Even resort to name calling (havent seen you do it but others have) nasty names

:?

Completely disagree, to me it's both parties. This is ridiculous and out of hand. Things look like they're just being said to hurt feelings now and bottom line of this thread is it happened, there's nothing anyone can say or do to change it. A few people are coming off extremely invested in this and it's disgusting. Just my two cents...
shesacat
Amateur

Postby lalalashell23 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

thegooseiscooked wrote:Cyber hugs and huggles? :lol:

Oh, aren't the Facebook group so sweet?

Yes, because some of us like to get along with people. You get cyber hugs too, even if you're currently irritating me.

(>^^)>
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm

shesacat wrote:Completely disagree, to me it's both parties. This is ridiculous and out of hand. Things look like they're just being said to hurt feelings now and bottom line of this thread is it happened, there's nothing anyone can say or do to change it. A few people are coming off extremely invested in this and it's disgusting. Just my two cents...

Thank you. Neither "side" is completely innocent.

Move on, please?
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I wish some realized that there are not two parties here. There's one party, and then there are a bunch of individuals that happen to disagree with the whole situation.

I don't always agree with the others like blackswan, goose, chanelle, and the others and can pull up specious where we butted heads.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Stop asking us to move on, lol. We can't debate and argue with ourselves, so stop posting your rebuttals and expecting us to not have something to say.

This is a GOSSIP site. You might as well jump in a pig pen and beg the oinkers to stop getting dirty, lol.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby Littlewaltz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:Stop asking us to move on, lol. We can't debate and argue with ourselves, so stop posting your rebuttals and expecting us to not have something to say.

This is a GOSSIP site. You might as well jump in a pig pen and beg the oinkers to stop getting dirty, lol.

It IS a gossip site, however my name is not at the top of this thread.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper

Postby lalalashell23 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:49 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:Stop asking us to move on, lol. We can't debate and argue with ourselves, so stop posting your rebuttals and expecting us to not have something to say.

Yes, but there comes a point in time where you just start running around in circles. If you enjoy making the same arguments over and over again, be my guest.
Last edited by lalalashell23 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:49 pm

That was the first time I have ever said move on on this website at all. But okay, thanks for the advice.

I disagree with people from the group as well at times. Hence why I said "sides."
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm

shesacat wrote:Completely disagree, to me it's both parties. This is ridiculous and out of hand. Things look like they're just being said to hurt feelings now and bottom line of this thread is it happened, there's nothing anyone can say or do to change it. A few people are coming off extremely invested in this and it's disgusting. Just my two cents...

Yes both sides have been rude but I have never felt so offended and just belittled on this site till the ashley/tayler thing. So much so that anyone who was ugly with me a few days ago I just foe'd them to avoid any drama from here on end. And ive felt better. Of course i still state my opinions but i pretty much watch what i say now. Thats how bad i was treated...i think it was tuesday.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby TaylorKnows » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Even Tayler's thread talks about more than one thing.

But let's face it...this is the one thing that Ashley's done wrong. What else you got?
TaylorKnows

Postby TWDfan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:Even Tayler's thread talks about more than one thing.

But let's face it...this is the one thing that Ashley's done wrong. What else you got?

I'm wondering this too. :|
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper

Postby cakewalked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 pm

TWDfan wrote:

I got sum boobz.
cakewalked
Guru Gossiper

Postby TaylorKnows » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm

cakewalked wrote:
TWDfan wrote:

I got sum boobz.

You are so immature. We should write you off.

TaylorKnows

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I've left it alone except questioning who ratted, but it wasn't just the incident itself. Others disagree with very current need to defend herself, but then the peanut gallery had just served to add fuel to the fire.

Was the same "minion" the one in the screen shot that told her she was wrong for crossing the line? I would have supported Tayler as well in that circumstance, and if I never posted hardly, you would just call me a minion for taking her side on that issue.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby thegooseiscooked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 pm

cakewalked wrote:
TWDfan wrote:

I got sum boobz.

:rofl:

Priceless response. Love it.
thegooseiscooked

Postby OhReallyNow » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 pm

This is getting old, honestly, and some of the comments aren't helping (huggles, boobz, etc).

Let's just leave it with this. Ashley, and those that agree with her 100%, should just take her own advice.
OhReallyNow
Guru Gossiper

Postby thegooseiscooked » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Where'd you get your medical degree, littlewaltz?

Was it the same college where Elle Woods got her law degree?

I think what's most sad is the fact that you are a mother and you are this petty. Would hate to see what you'd tell your child to do if they don't like someone. This thread isn't even about LittleWaltz.

Oh God, I've disappointed an 18 year old idealist. My life is over. :boohoo:
thegooseiscooked

Postby TaylorKnows » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

thegooseiscooked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Where'd you get your medical degree, littlewaltz?

Was it the same college where Elle Woods got her law degree?

I think what's most sad is the fact that you are a mother and you are this petty. Would hate to see what you'd tell your child to do if they don't like someone. This thread isn't even about LittleWaltz.

Oh God, I've disappointed an 18 year old idealist. My life is over. :boohoo:

Trust me honey, I don't expect my opinion to affect your life. It's quite obvious you don't give a damn what people think of you-good for you! Keep it up! But please, this is getting quite silly. Learn when to walk away like you did the first time when you took your little break from GG.
TaylorKnows

Postby lalalashell23 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:17 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:This is getting old, honestly, and some of the comments aren't helping (huggles, boobz, etc).

Let's just leave it with this. Ashley, and those that agree with her 100%, should just take her own advice.

Someone needs a hug...and to go back to bed. What's so wrong with saying "huggles" or "boobz" out of an attempt to be funny? I guess you have a different humor than some of the users around here.
lalalashell23
Gossiper

Postby Littlewaltz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:This is getting old, honestly, and some of the comments aren't helping (huggles, boobz, etc).

Littlewaltz
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to TheLittleFamilyOf3