kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Eades: Part 10

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I think Adalyn would be cute. <3

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Following for updates
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Where the fuck is her day 4 video?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Is there still no name? Good god.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Yue195 wrote:Is there still no name? Good god.
She has a name. There is just no way she doesn't. She's milking the money $$$$$$$$$$$ cow.

And is it me or does Joel seem like a douche to anyone else?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ohgoodness wrote:
She has a name. There is just no way she doesn't. She's milking the money $$$$$$$$$$$ cow.

I think that Joel gets tired of her crap and gets tired of her talking about the drama with all of the other people. He genuinely seems like a nice guy sometimes who just has to deal with a lot of nonsense from her and others that she gets into fights with. I think a lot of the time he perpetrates(sp?) the drama because he knows that it will make money and he would have to work less.
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Oh good lord. New video up. She's crying over the nursing in public thing. *rolls eyes* I'm a big breast feeding advocate. (I am not however a breast feeding nazi.) However you choose to feed your babies is fine with me. I believe nursing in public is totally fine with or without a cover. Whatever you're comfortable with. I think it sucks that women get asked to leave or go into a bathroom to feed their babies. And I think it's great that women know their rights and stand up to people. But crying over this like 4 days later?!?! Get over it! I've nursed in public and once or twice gotten dirty looks and was once asked to go into the bathroom. I politely said I had every right to feed my child and was being very discreet about it. Did it rattle me a little? Sure. But I certainly wasn't blubbering about it days later. Jeez.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ohgoodness wrote:

I like Joel a lot better than Lucy. He is so much more down-to-earth.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Just watched VEDA 5. PLEASE NAME HER GRACELYN! ITS A PRETTY NAME!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JuliansMommy

Unread post by JuliansMommy »

For anyone that doesn't care to watch- I just watched Veda day 5, and noticed on the card she held up that rainbow's name is in fact Gracelyn. That plus an annoying half attempt to act like the doctor is the one who wrote it and not her but it was obvious, to me at least, that she was lying because she realized that she had accidentally shown the name on the card. Why anyone would choose another name that is SO close to their siblings is beyond me. What's her excuse for not having announced this to everyone yet and why on Earth would she lie??
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Why would the pediatrician write "gracelyn" on the card if Lucy truly had not given her a name? I doubt she would do that, that's kind of rude of the doctor. And it's august 5th and Lucy is STILL claiming the baby doesn't have a name??

Gracelyn is nice but VERY close to jacelyn.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinseed »

That is really weird. I can't imagine a pediatrician just randomly deciding on a name for them and writing it on the sticker (which is meant to be a KEEPSAKE, not something you'd want to have a wrong name/misspelling on.) They would just write "Baby Girl Eades" or something.

Veda day 4 didn't bother me, she seemed honest about being exhausted and not being able to update on everything she wanted to. And I think it's pretty normal to cry about an incident like that days later when you're running on little to no sleep and have postpartum hormones going on. I cried about EVERYTHING for baby's first month.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

ladybug wrote:Why would the pediatrician write "gracelyn" on the card if Lucy truly had not given her a name? I doubt she would do that, that's kind of rude of the doctor. And it's august 5th and Lucy is STILL claiming the baby doesn't have a name??

Seriously.. What doctor would write a name on a sticker if that wasn't the child's name. I think she is just full of it now. And she is off on her days. JUST LIKE LUCY... it's Day 6, not 5. She should be uploading it the same day, not the next day. I don't think she understands the term VEDA. Plus, it shouldn't be too hard considering she has her new phone now and that's all she has been recording on.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

mommyluvv wrote:
ladybug wrote:Why would the pediatrician write "gracelyn" on the card if Lucy truly had not given her a name? I doubt she would do that, that's kind of rude of the doctor. And it's august 5th and Lucy is STILL claiming the baby doesn't have a name??

Seriously.. What doctor would write a name on a sticker if that wasn't the child's name. I think she is just full of it now. And she is off on her days. JUST LIKE LUCY... it's Day 6, not 5. She should be uploading it the same day, not the next day. I don't think she understands the term VEDA. Plus, it shouldn't be too hard considering she has her new phone now and that's all she has been recording on.
It is very common for VEDA videos to be recorded the day before.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

!anastasia!1228 wrote:Oh good lord. New video up. She's crying over the nursing in public thing. *rolls eyes* I'm a big breast feeding advocate. (I am not however a breast feeding nazi.) However you choose to feed your babies is fine with me. I believe nursing in public is totally fine with or without a cover. Whatever you're comfortable with. I think it sucks that women get asked to leave or go into a bathroom to feed their babies. And I think it's great that women know their rights and stand up to people. But crying over this like 4 days later?!?! Get over it! I've nursed in public and once or twice gotten dirty looks and was once asked to go into the bathroom. I politely said I had every right to feed my child and was being very discreet about it. Did it rattle me a little? Sure. But I certainly wasn't blubbering about it days later. Jeez.
"ALL I WAS DOING WAS NURSING MY CHAWLD AND SHE MADE A HUGE ORDILL ABOUT IT."

Yes, Lucy. We saw that for ourselves. This video was in-depth enough (as was the other video) as far as I'm concerned...you can move on now.
swiftty90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swiftty90 »

yay for gracelyn, it suits her so much more than karsyn.. i hope she keeps it!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Sorry if this has been discussed here before but why do both Lucy and Joel keep saying "dill" instead of "deal?" It drives me bonkers! lol
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

proudmama wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed here before but why do both Lucy and Joel keep saying "dill" instead of "deal?" It drives me bonkers! lol
They claim it is their accent but they have always lived in TX and so have I and I never say "dill" or anything like that. It doesn't matter what part you are from... she didn't use to talk like this. If you listen to her old videos she spoke semi-proper English.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinseed »

proudmama wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed here before but why do both Lucy and Joel keep saying "dill" instead of "deal?" It drives me bonkers! lol
Half of my family is from the same area as Lucy and they talk the same exact way. East Texas accents are very distinct, IMO. Lucy's used to be even stronger in her earlier videos.

It's like a strong Texas drawl plus weird ETx pronunciations like deal=dill and wheels=wills. Lol.

That said, anyone can overcome that if they care to speak properly. You'd never know I'm from Texas unless I drop a Y'ALL. :D
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

Yue195 wrote:Just watched VEDA 5. PLEASE NAME HER GRACELYN! ITS A PRETTY NAME!
No doctor is going to put any name down on anything in the office if there is no name. Lucy is lying. She had to have given that name to the doctor.

Return to “Lucy Eades”