Please introduce yourself

Postby bipolarmorgan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:53 am

Thank you.
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin

Advertisement

Re: Please introduce yourself

Postby vintagelover » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 am

I posted a few times I GG, hope to get to know ladies better. :-)

I have a 21 month old son and expecting another, gender unknown so far.

Loving hard working husband and a simple life. :-)
vintagelover
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey everybody :)

Call me JoAnna, because my username is possibly gonna be changing in a few weeks (provided we can do that here like on GG) and I've been watching YT moms for the past couple of years. No kids yet, TTC after some doctor visits to determine if I'm fit to have them or not medically. Loooong story. 25 years old, getting married super soon and I plan on being a SAHW&M.
Call me Jo, please.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm Stacey, I'm 24 with 2 kids.. A 2 year old and a 5 month old. I'm a SAHM & I'm studying fitness and nutrition. And I live in Australia.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jessica.Amber » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess! I'm 26 and from the Bay Area, California. I don't have any kids, and I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half; we just started looking for an apartment after finally saving up the money to move in together :love2: My life is pretty boring at the moment... I'm on disability due to health issues, and not working or going to school. I was a Junior at UC Davis majoring in Psychology when I had to put my education on hold, and I will need to finish my BA and then get into an MFT (Marriage Family Therapist) Program so that I can start my career as a therapist, specifically counseling troubled teens. I basically want to work with girls like Tayler, but who actually want help bettering their lives. That's why the YT teen moms are my guilty pleasure :D

Nice to meet you all <3
Jessica.Amber
Informer

Postby Jessica.Amber » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:24 pm

jodilo88 wrote:Hey everybody :)

Call me JoAnna, because my username is possibly gonna be changing in a few weeks (provided we can do that here like on GG) and I've been watching YT moms for the past couple of years. No kids yet, TTC after some doctor visits to determine if I'm fit to have them or not medically. Loooong story. 25 years old, getting married super soon and I plan on being a SAHW&M.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding... I see your ticker says it's about 3 weeks away! Very exciting! Also, I hope things go smoothly when you TTC... best of luck with everything; sounds like a lot of new and exciting things are coming your way :)
Jessica.Amber
Informer

Postby blackbetty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Hai guize! I'm Betty. I do have a real name but I save that for real life (not that anyone uses my legal name anyway haha!). I live in Kansas... Yes really, and save your Oz jokes - I've heard them all a billion times =P I am 27 and a single mom of an 8 year old boy and a girl who turns 3 in November. I have an amazing boyfriend and we are both night owls - he works a late 2nd shift and I work 3rd. My job gives me lots of free Internet time =P. I knit and I've played guitar since I was 7. Music is my passion, I fangirl hard over Internet radio, and my boyfriend does a radio show Monday nights 10pm-12am CST which I am often involved with.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby joshbritlexi » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm brittany!I'm 19 and married with a baby girl.I too make YouTube videos if any of y'all wanna check out my account: YouTube.com/users/joshbritbaby

I'm allowed to post my YouTube account on this thread,right?
joshbritlexi
Talker

Postby KarmaIsAB » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi :)
I'm Veronique and I'm 17 years old. I live in Quebec, Canada, my first language is French (still some difficulties with English). I'm not a mom (yet), I'm waiting untill I'm finishing University even though I have a baby fever, I know the best for my futur child is to have him/her when I'm gonna be stable. I watch a lot of youtube mommies, I even was a Jess' minion a LONG time ago (Fail I know...) and I'm a super long time lurker here (well on GG).
English is not my maternal language, grammar is still kinda difficult.. Sorry..
KarmaIsAB
Wallflower

Postby TaylorKnows » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi!
My name's Taylor and I'm mostly known for my high post count and for typing without thinking...took a break and I think I've gotten better about it, though I am still just as opinionated! =D I work at a health food chain and am attending college to become a high school English teacher. Love music, love my dogs and am working on loving my life after many years of hating it. =D
TaylorKnows

Postby disneydarling18 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello! Don't really know what to say here! :P
Been on youtube a while, found this site and then got addicted to reading all the gossip and drama...so yeah! :)
disneydarling18

Postby cameramama21 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm Amanda! 25 with a husband and a 2 year old :)
cameramama21
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:49 am

Hi everyone! Not sure what to say lol, as you can tell by my user name I am a total night owl and I love coffee! I have no children (hopefully I can adopt one day) and I have a lot of time on my hands because I have some health issues (Liver Transplant 5 years ago <3 ) Nice to meet you all :D
thenightowl
True Gossiper

Postby jalfrezi » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

Hi! Love watching the yt mommies! I live in the UK and have 2 children.
jalfrezi
Wallflower

Postby MommyToASweetie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm Emily! I'm in my second year of college, which means I'm a full time student, full time mom, part time dancer/dance teacher/choreographer, and a part time abercrombie employee(although nowadays, I'm way too busy to work there anymore, I only go in on holidays and such for a little extra cash).
I have an amazing boyfriend Josh, and an awesome, precious little girl, Clara, she was born on March 2 and she's mine and her fathers whole life. I'm not kidding when I say we love that little girl to death :)

I'm extremely family oriented and I love all my siblings very much. I have two younger sisters, an older brother, and an angel sister.I'm also a pet person and my boyfriend and I have a puppy named Ellery and cat named Finley :) I started watching youtube moms so that I could see what other moms do in situations similar to mine but soon realized most of their lives are trainwrecks so I'm just along for the ride!

#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
True Gossiper

Postby thelovepug » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Deanna, and I'm from Michigan, USA. I'm 21, and married to my high school sweetheart.
I'm in college, and working part-time.
thelovepug
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Jessica.Amber wrote:I'm Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess! I'm 26 and from the Bay Area, California. I don't have any kids, and I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half; we just started looking for an apartment after finally saving up the money to move in together :love2: My life is pretty boring at the moment... I'm on disability due to health issues, and not working or going to school. I was a Junior at UC Davis majoring in Psychology when I had to put my education on hold, and I will need to finish my BA and then get into an MFT (Marriage Family Therapist) Program so that I can start my career as a therapist, specifically counseling troubled teens. I basically want to work with girls like Tayler, but who actually want help bettering their lives. That's why the YT teen moms are my guilty pleasure :D

Nice to meet you all <3

Hi Jess, for some reason I can't pm yet, I may not know how, I've been reading on GG for awhile and been reading on this site since it opened but just registered and I think it would be wonderful to chat with someone who has a similar(ish) life (health issues) :)
thenightowl
True Gossiper

Postby AccountantChick » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:45 pm

I've posted around here a few times and trying to become a little more active. I'm 27, married for 4 years to my high school sweetheart. <3 I'm a recent accounting graduate studying for my CPA. And no kids until I'm done with my CPA. :)
AccountantChick
Wallflower

Postby Breeandbabies » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi! I'm bree(: I am 18 (turning 19 in December) I have a 2 year old (will be 3 in December) named Shaelyn Savannah(: I also have a baby, who is about to be 8 months old! (Will be 1 in February) her name is Dakota Gwendolyn(: & I am pregnant! I'm due with baby #3 on April 2nd 2014. If it's a girl, her name will be Harper Elisery. If it's a boy, we have NO idea! Lol

My fiancé (whose also their dad) and I are getting married on June 22nd 2014!

We live in Albuquerue, New Mexico. We just moved here this summer, from Las Vegas, Nevada, where we are from. It sucks to be so drs from family, but we survive (;

My fiancé is a chef, and works a lot, but LOVES what he does! I go to school full time, (freshman in college, just like I would be without kids) and also work part time. I work nights, and weekends, and go to school at night, so my kids never have to go to daycare.

We are hopefully moving back to nevada soon, but maybe not... We just moved into a bigger house here in Abq. It's 4 bedrooms, & the kids love it! As does our new german shepherd puppy (;

Sorry to blab on forever haha (:
Breeandbabies
Informer

Postby PoshMommy08 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 am

I am Kay. A wife and a mother of one! : )
PoshMommy08
Talker

Postby VolcomCherry » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:06 am

Not sure if anyone would remember me. I was over on the main island ( GG ;)) for about three months before the big change happened.
I was moving house as that change was happening.
Life got hectic. I came back here and there was nothing on either forum. Waited a while then had a few issues with log ins and what not the. Of course forgot what this site was called lol.
Oh and I'm 27 from Australia mum of two
VolcomCherry
Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:03 pm

VolcomCherry wrote:Not sure if anyone would remember me. I was over on the main island ( GG ;)) for about three months before the big change happened.
I was moving house as that change was happening.
Life got hectic. I came back here and there was nothing on either forum. Waited a while then had a few issues with log ins and what not the. Of course forgot what this site was called lol.
Oh and I'm 27 from Australia mum of two

I remember you!! Woo! Welcome!!
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby FLOSSY77 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:26 pm

I feel like we all have done this a few times.
But for the new site.. I am Flossy. I have 3 girls. Two are older, one is a baby. I am a SAHM. But in between babymaking I work in wedding planning. I can't remember what age I am claiming to be. I am young at heart with a sailor's mouth but I am a big sap.
FLOSSY77

Postby thegooseiscooked » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Melinda, stay at home mum of 2. Indeterminate age.

My user name came from my favourite character in the great work of literature, Famous Five Get into Trouble, when Julian gets either kidnapped or trapped underground in a cave and says "Well, my goose is cooked!" (Relax, he escaped and saved the day! Hooray for Julian, Dick and Anne, George and Timmy the dog)

Most on here will say I don't sugar coat things, it's true. I'm really more of a beer and nuts fan.
thegooseiscooked

Postby AutumnLane » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Wife & mother, SAHM to a toddler girl & a newborn boy. Two Boston Terriers & a cute fixer upper that keeps me & hubby very occupied. We camp all summer long & live on the east coast/USA.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Extreme Gossiper

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself