Fresh start!
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 5

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I was at Old Navy today trying to find some clothes and I looked at the little baby things they had and boy did my ovaries start hurting!! :love2:
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Watch a child have a tantrum in a store, the pain will go away haha.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

postby subject99 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Well ladies we did a little move on Sunday with my two kids my dad and niece. On god. A shit storm let me tell you. First there is family drama for not only my family so my parents and myself that needs to be sorted out. It has nothing to do with me moving in it has to do with my father. But it was my excuse out. I called and told the father of my children and his mother that I have family issues and that I need to go up and deal with this and I could be gone for 2-3 weeks. Which is all true. But he has no idea I already pre planned the move it just so happened a family problem arises so I didn't have to lie because I haven't told him we were leaving yet. Because I can't lie to save my life. So I told him the truth as to why and when we were leaving. He came over and said goodbye to the kids. So my parents were having a conversation on the phone and since they weren't fighting he started to clue in. So by Sunday he texted saying "how come you haven't left yet" at 9am because we were suppose to leave. He was suppose to show up on his scheduled so I could do laundry and get things down but he never did so I can do laundry so we were stuck doing laundry and start packing and getting things done long story short he ended up showing up at 3 PM he started to accuse me and my dad abducting the kids so he called the cops so we end up waiting for the cops. There is more to the story. But phone is at 1%. Going to die.
Holy mother of destruction.... :shock: Can the cops cause you troubles? Do you have a lawyer? Did you ask for some legal consult about your situation? I hope everything is getting better now! I also hope that it was your phone who was going to die not your mental sanity! Hold on! :love2:
up all night, got demons to fight
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

sleep84 wrote:
postby subject99 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Well ladies we did a little move on Sunday with my two kids my dad and niece. On god. A shit storm let me tell you. First there is family drama for not only my family so my parents and myself that needs to be sorted out. It has nothing to do with me moving in it has to do with my father. But it was my excuse out. I called and told the father of my children and his mother that I have family issues and that I need to go up and deal with this and I could be gone for 2-3 weeks. Which is all true. But he has no idea I already pre planned the move it just so happened a family problem arises so I didn't have to lie because I haven't told him we were leaving yet. Because I can't lie to save my life. So I told him the truth as to why and when we were leaving. He came over and said goodbye to the kids. So my parents were having a conversation on the phone and since they weren't fighting he started to clue in. So by Sunday he texted saying "how come you haven't left yet" at 9am because we were suppose to leave. He was suppose to show up on his scheduled so I could do laundry and get things down but he never did so I can do laundry so we were stuck doing laundry and start packing and getting things done long story short he ended up showing up at 3 PM he started to accuse me and my dad abducting the kids so he called the cops so we end up waiting for the cops. There is more to the story. But phone is at 1%. Going to die.
Holy mother of destruction.... :shock: Can the cops cause you troubles? Do you have a lawyer? Did you ask for some legal consult about your situation? I hope everything is getting better now! I also hope that it was your phone who was going to die not your mental sanity! Hold on! :love2:
When he showed up my dad did all the talking. I didn't say anything. My dad told him to get out of my place so he said fine I'm calling the cops. My dad stepped out of my place to make sure he was out of my apartment building then came back into my apartment. So as we were waiting for the cops I took a shower and changed my pain patch. While I was showering the cops showed up so I don't know what was said between the cop and the father of my children and then the cop talked to my dad because he knew him. They never end up talking to me. Since there is no court order at all I am allowed to take the children. So what he did was completely pointless. Cops can't give us trouble. Like I said the guy that showed up knew my dad he wasn't going to give us trouble. I applied for a legal aid certificate today actually. Got a list of lawyers in the area. Will be making phone calls tomorrow to see. He already is threatening to take the children from me and that he would win in court and that I would have to drive the 4 hours. Pffft. Ooookay buddy.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hilarious day at work. Had a guy called asking if we did massages, said yes, asked if it was relaxation, said yes.... then asks for Happy Ending.... told him sorry mate, we don't do happy ending. Hanged up and everyone in the room started to giggle.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol Yue. I am so dumb...these feelings that I have for this guy just won't go away. We honestly had intercourse 2 nights ago (like a idiot I agreed) and he told me that a part of him wants to be with me then apart of him doesn't yet he got into another relationship with someone else they broke up now I think. So I told him how angry I was how he was treating me and now he won't respond to any of my messages. I messaged him the next morning and told him that I apologized for what I said and he still didn't respond. Half of the messages I send are through facebook and I see where he had seen them but just didn't reply. I feel so stupid because it's like Ican feel that he doesn't want to but I keep pushing itanyway and now I think this only a sexual thing between us because that's all he would really talk about. I even told him I would just be happy if we were close like we were before and he didn't say anything. This hurts so bad and I can't take it anymore I just want to move on but it's so hard. I can't stop crying about it so if anyone has any advice please tell me I would really appreciate it
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Basically how the conversation went down at work

Dude on the phone - Do you guys do massages?
Me- Yes we do.
DOP- Do you do relaxation?
Me- Yes, we don't do therapeutic here, you have a choice of full body or back neck and shoulder.
DOP-So relaxation. Um... Do you guys do... uhhh happy endings?
Me- No sir we don't do happy endings.
DOP- ....
Me-...
DOP- Well you have yourself a nice day ma'am.
Me- You too.

Then me, my co worker and the client at the front just lost it. Apparently this happens often since there is one place in town that does but its a word of mouth thing.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Yue OH MY GOD ahahah that's so funny. :)
AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Lol Yue. I am so dumb...these feelings that I have for this guy just won't go away. We honestly had intercourse 2 nights ago (like a idiot I agreed) and he told me that a part of him wants to be with me then apart of him doesn't yet he got into another relationship with someone else they broke up now I think. So I told him how angry I was how he was treating me and now he won't respond to any of my messages. I messaged him the next morning and told him that I apologized for what I said and he still didn't respond. Half of the messages I send are through facebook and I see where he had seen them but just didn't reply. I feel so stupid because it's like Ican feel that he doesn't want to but I keep pushing itanyway and now I think this only a sexual thing between us because that's all he would really talk about. I even told him I would just be happy if we were close like we were before and he didn't say anything. This hurts so bad and I can't take it anymore I just want to move on but it's so hard. I can't stop crying about it so if anyone has any advice please tell me I would really appreciate it
I would say you should move on. I've dealt with guys like this before.. we all have. I know it hurts, but he obviously has no interest in a serious relationship right now. You don't want to feel used or taken advantage of. But since you do have feelings, it is so easy to feel that way. It might help to take your mind off of it by going out with girlfriends. I am guessing they will probably tell you a similar thing about this. Girls are good at spotting bad ones even when you can't. Feelings cloud our judgement sometimes. I got into a relationship with a guy like this once. He ignored my phone calls and only talked to me when he felt like it. (It's a bit different because he was also dating someone else/cheating.) But when we finally did start dating, he treated me like total shit and did not respect me at all. This guy isn't going to change just because you put a label on it, you know what I mean? Maybe a few years down when he actually wants to date and not sleep around. It's so hard to hear but I know you're worth more than this treatment! :love2:
Thanks Cake :) I think that is definitely best to do. I should've known better. I guess its just hard to accept considering we used to be so close, but that's how it is.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

My daughter turns 1 on Sunday!!
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Today is my nanna's '70th' birthday, two more years and we will be celebrating her 18th.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Send me good luck vibes, just bid on some toddler bedding for my DD on eBay and hoping to win! Just getting home from work and zzzz so can't snipe at the end
#FreeBen
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Just got these for my Cousin's baby. Seriously considering keeping them for myself, the little booties are just so cute to look at <3

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^^ that's SO adorable!!!! :D Little Converse! Cute!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

blackbettybamf wrote:Send me good luck vibes, just bid on some toddler bedding for my DD on eBay and hoping to win! Just getting home from work and zzzz so can't snipe at the end
Won it for $11!
#FreeBen
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

blackbettybamf wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:Send me good luck vibes, just bid on some toddler bedding for my DD on eBay and hoping to win! Just getting home from work and zzzz so can't snipe at the end
Won it for $11!
Picture?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Well. This was an interesting read. From booty to booties.
Good luck Subject.
Yue, tell them happy endings are only in fairy tales. Jerk it at home.
Aunty, you can do better. Stay strong.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hey guys. I got a tattoo today. A crescent moon with the Orion's belt constellation.

Update on making friends with my ex's friends. Looking good. Though I found out some terrible news, my ex's dad had died. He hung himself while on the phone to him. I feel sick to my stomach over it.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Yue195 wrote:Hey guys. I got a tattoo today. A crescent moon with the Orion's belt constellation.

Update on making friends with my ex's friends. Looking good. Though I found out some terrible news, my ex's dad had died. He hung himself while on the phone to him. I feel sick to my stomach over it.
That's horrifying...omg. it's hard to get over something like that..
I hope the family has people around for support :(

On a lighter note, the tattoo sounds great!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

sleep84 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Hey guys. I got a tattoo today. A crescent moon with the Orion's belt constellation.

That's horrifying...omg. it's hard to get over something like that..
I hope the family has people around for support :(

On a lighter note, the tattoo sounds great!
The tattoo is pretty great. Was surprised they could fit me in. Took about 30 minutes, the colouring part was the only pain I got.

Yeah. As said before, I have been feeling sick and shocked about it. I met his dad and shook the guys hand. Said I was the only girlfriend of his son's to meet and was the favourite cause I was short. I went to his house and I remember all the photo's he had of my ex around as a little boy with his trophies of his racing.
I basically asked his friend how he was. He told me he has fell of the grid and taking antidepressants. I asked why and he told me about his dad. I remember my ex told me he had a mental illness. I feel horrible, especially since I have been seeing him around for the last two months. It makes me want to give him a hug. I won't lie, when we broke up, I said I wished he knew how I felt in terms of depression. But never like this.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”