Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by Emcee »

Here it is TheEnd! (:
I'll start! Ok, Kail used to be my favorite and for the past 2 seasons she has been so bitchy and whiny about everything. When something doesnt go her way, she throws bitch fits. And, IMO she doesn't love Javi. He was just her way of getting out of the way she lived.
Chelsea is a good mom,but she is so needy. She wants Aubree's constant attention.
Jenelle, I'm not even gonna go there I have no words for her trainwreck life.
And for some reason I just can't stand Leah!
:love2:
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Janelle is just a total train-wreck I can barely stand watching her segments. I feel so bad for Jace and the new baby.
Chelsea is my favourite although she is very needy she is a great mom to Aubree, who is a very smart little girl.
I can't stand Kail she bugs me.
I love that Leah, Cory, Jeremy and Miranda can all co-parent civilly together. Leah is still so hung up on Corey it's sad he's clearly moved on and is happy with Miranda. Leah needs to pay more attention to her kids the way the act up is just horrible.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TallButShort »

When is Jenelle due? She bugs me but I hope this new guy keeps her in check.

I loveeeee Chelsea!! For what she got handed, she's done pretty well. Her dad is the best!

Kailyn I used to like, but she has gotten so annoying! I don't feel bad for you when you got pregnant, married a man in the military while having a rocky relationship with your baby daddy ! She knew it wouldn't be easy and she still did it.

Leah just ugh. She bugs me and her storyline is boring.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Jenelle is boring.
Kailyn is a crybaby. So is Joe.
Chelsea gets everything handed to her, but she's my "favorite".
And Leah... well... uh... Yeah.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

TallButShort wrote:When is Jenelle due? She bugs me but I hope this new guy keeps her in check.

I loveeeee Chelsea!! For what she got handed, she's done pretty well. Her dad is the best!

Kailyn I used to like, but she has gotten so annoying! I don't feel bad for you when you got pregnant, married a man in the military while having a rocky relationship with your baby daddy ! She knew it wouldn't be easy and she still did it.

Leah just ugh. She bugs me and her storyline is boring.
End of June
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Jenelle is (was?) a trainwreck, but from the rumors I hear I hope she can be a good parent to both Jace and the little boy she is carrying when she gets Jace's custody back.
Kailyn...ugh. I find it so hard to root for her. We both have "mommy issues" but really, if the only reason you involved Javi's family in the wedding was because they're Javi's family, it's a bit pointless to be upset when they don't do what you want. And as far as not telling Jo when they moved, that's shady. She would have brought selling the house in Delaware all on herself had the judge said she couldn't move.
Leah...I feel bad for all involved when it comes to Ali. That's so difficult seeing a child who may eventually struggle with mundane everyday things.
Chelsea is my "favorite" of the girls, but she NEEDS to get her mind off Adam if she hasn't already. He has clearly proven he doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself, taking advantage of her (even when she presents herself out there) and possibly could have died leaving behind Aubree and an infant...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
stephaniemarie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stephaniemarie »

Jenelle is a dumb butt. That's just her title. Who meets a guy on a dating website and three months later is pregnant and living with him.
I hate Leah. She doesn't seemed focused and hasn't finished any schooling she's started.
Kail and Chelsea are my favorite. They've been through the most and people forget kail has done it with almost no family.
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Omg thanks for making this thread!

Janelle... I'm totally not surprised by her behavior and I don't think she will ever change until she hits rock bottom. She has escaped going to jail how many times? And then she continues to throw her life away while her son sits and watches from the sidelines. I heard rumors that she was seen recently doing lines of coke at a party. Pregnant. Classy.

I think Kail is a good mom but man, what a whiner. She is so weepy. What she did to Joe was shady, but I really understood their side if the argument. He moved away first and they weren't moving further away from him, they were just moving the same distance away in another direction. His fighting it was just a power play.

Leah... What's going on with her hair? And she seems depressed this season. I get it. Three small kids and one with health issues would do that to anyone. I'm glad to see all four of them Co parent so well, though. That's very mature of them and I hope that I would be the same same way if I was ever in her situation.

I like Chelsea, but I wonder how different she would seem if she didnt have it so easy. She seems like she really loves her daughter with her whole heart. I wish she would find someone to date so she wasn't so hung up on that douchebag.
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Chelsea's the best. She's the only one who hasn't gotten pregnant again. 

^^^Barely! Didn't she just have a pregnancy scare last season?

All of these moms are like walking statistics. There is absolutely no reason why she shouldn't have finished school by now. She has everything handed to her.
Rachaellouise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rachaellouise »

The thing with Leah is she pines for cory when she isn't with him, but treats him like crap on her shoe when she is with him. JMO
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

stephaniemarie wrote:Jenelle is a dumb butt. That's just her title. Who meets a guy on a dating website and three months later is pregnant and living with him.
I hate Leah. She doesn't seemed focused and hasn't finished any schooling she's started.
Kail and Chelsea are my favorite. They've been through the most and people forget kail has done it with almost no family.

Yeah I know Kail has been through a lot, but so have many other people. It doesn't give her the right to act like a raging beeyotch everytime someone says or does something she doesnt agree with.
:love2:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Kail - can't stand her. She's a whiny entitled brat. Being a mom is hard, being a young mom is harder, but this girl has MTV money and still thinks her life is so rough... Get over yourself.

Jenelle - she is a piece of shit with serious daddy issues... She has no business having children and my heart aches for Jace. He's an accessory to her. It makes me sick how she acts so inconvenienced by her son.

Chelsea - great mom, but she's a spoiled brat and her obsession with Adam is scary. Also I hate her baby voice.

Leah - I can't tolerate her except in relation to Ali's medical condition. Corey, however, breaks my heart. He's a great dad. My heart hurts when he's all choked up saying he refuses to believe Ali is sick and that she's perfect to him and he thinks she'll be fine. Leah is lucky that despite being such a scandalous whore, she at least hot knocked up by a good man who loves and supports his kids
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

My favorites have always been Kail and Chelsea. But I don't understand why Chelsea went to beauty school and then quit and then went back and then quit again and is now going to be an esthetician. Why waste all of that money?! Makes me cringe to watch. I think Chelsea's dad runs a dentistry place. He's got money and Chelsea definitely gets a lot from her dad. Kail can be so bitchy but I really understand where she's coming from a lot of the time. I'm emotional like she is. Both Aubree and Isaac are adorable.

Janelle is an idiot. How she can decide in a couple of months that it's the right time to have another baby and is SURE this guy is a good guy this time after all those other duds, is BEYOND me. I feel so sorry for Jace... especially because Barbara isn't much better than her daughter. Barbara's been pretty unstable with her boyfriend, too.

I admire Leah's ability to co-parent with Cory and Miranda. I especially admire Leah's ability to stay relatively calm while Cory says he thinks their daughter will be perfectly fine despite what all the doctors are saying. They all deserve happiness, though, and it seems like they've found it. I really think they exaggerate a lot of the problems on the show and make it seem worse than it really is. I saw an extra clip that had Leah and her husband and they were both saying that they never came close to getting a divorce and it was exaggerated for views. The part they were leaving out was that Leah was sending Jeremy all sorts of pictures throughout the week to try and interact with him while he was gone at work and Jeremy would ignore her and try to just get away from it so he wouldn't have to think about it. He apologized to her. They were good. lol. (Am I the only one who watched this?)
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

I think it's really sad that these parents discuss these issues in front of their kids. They're all old enough to understand now.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

TheEnd wrote:I think it's really sad that these parents discuss these issues in front of their kids. They're all old enough to understand now.
Agreed. :(
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate the way these girls talk about their issues in front of their kids. Ick.

Shoutout to TheEnd, I saw a comment that said this show is your guiltiest pleasure that no one knows you watch... Mine too :lol: my boyfriend doesn't even know. I actually was hoping he would get a new schedule that had him off around 7 pm but I'm glad he gets off around 11 so I can still secretly watch it hahaha
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

P.s. Do any of you post on TMJ?

I'm Chelsea's Daddy's Money. Haha. I don't comment frequently but I read often.
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:I hate the way these girls talk about their issues in front of their kids. Ick.

Shoutout to TheEnd, I saw a comment that said this show is your guiltiest pleasure that no one knows you watch... Mine too :lol: my boyfriend doesn't even know. I actually was hoping he would get a new schedule that had him off around 7 pm but I'm glad he gets off around 11 so I can still secretly watch it hahaha
The shows come out the day after on mtv.com. You can watch the full episode, extra clips, aftershows sometimes, etc. online whenever he's working. lol. :P
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Teenmomjunkies.com
#FreeBen
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

blackbettybamf wrote:I hate the way these girls talk about their issues in front of their kids. Ick.

Haha my husband knows... He just rolls his eyes. I watch it online the next day when my kid is napping. I would never admit it to anyone else though lol.

Return to “TV Discussions”