Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom 2 Discussion

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nah, Josh broke his parole and is in jail. Nikkoles mother has Lyle, though people are torn about it since she knew she was faking. To be honest I feel bad for Josh, he really did try to make things work for Lyle when he got out the first time and Nikkole fucked him over.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

youngmommy wrote:Nikkoles baby wasn't stillborn? What's the story with that?
These are two of the best articles that summarize the whole thing without you having to go way back and dig.

http://teenmombuzz.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... -pregnant/
http://starcasm.net/archives/240457
#FreeBen
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Nikkole was on the second season of 16&Pregnant. Her baby daddy is Josh and he was a little punk kid who has been in jail.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

What a manipulative bitch. How offensive to those who have actually dealt with the loss of a child and she uses it to make money. Truly disgusting.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

SO WEIRD TO SEE JENELLE ACTING LIKE A PARENT.

And no sooner than I come to post that, she and her mom are fighting about her loser boyfriend like old times.
#FreeBen
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Looks like there will be a sixth season after all http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... 37abc741ac yay for more trashy TV!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Is Jenelle pregnant with the current baby?? Ugh Chelsea's jealousy pisses me off. I actually saw them filming the finale at my neurology office (with Leah). So I concluded...it's fake and LEAH IS SO RUDE.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

twomommies wrote:Is Jenelle pregnant with the current baby?? Ugh Chelsea's jealousy pisses me off. I actually saw them filming the finale at my neurology office (with Leah). So I concluded...it's fake and LEAH IS SO RUDE.
Leah pisses me off. Jeremy made $40,000 in FIVE weeks and she wanted him to throw that away? Is she freaking stupid!? She is so needy I don't see how he does it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ugh how she was bitching!! Like seriously, that's more than most people make in a year!! And also I think Aleeah is acting out lately in the show because of the focus put on Ali and not equally on all 3 girls.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As for Kailyn, I like her. But JUHNEEHL...she needs therapy. I thought Nathan was good until this episode. Does he work?!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ugh he must be a crappy model!! Lol.
Not in her state, but yes. I'm in the same state as ModifiedMother (Tayler) unfortunately but a nicer area haha
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People come from ALL OVER for this appointment
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Wow I cant believe they are already going to be showing stuff from adams car accident a few weeks ago on the season finale
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I have family who live in Sioux Falls south dakota, where chelsea lives. My cousin said she has seen chelsea and adam at separate parties before(dshe told me this last November). Apparently adam was a douche trying to rap battle people and chelsea was trying to dance on a table and crying about noone liking her.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

hjl226 wrote:I have family who live in Sioux Falls south dakota, where chelsea lives. My cousin said she has seen chelsea and adam at separate parties before(dshe told me this last November). Apparently adam was a douche trying to rap battle people and chelsea was trying to dance on a table and crying about noone liking her.
On the sneak peek of the reunion Adam accuses Chelsea of cheating on him with his best friend, while pregnant with Aubrey and she says she did it because Adam was rude. He also said she slept with her brother, and Randy answers for her saying "It happened before you". What a class act.
:love2:
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

MC30 wrote: He also said she slept with her brother, and Randy answers for her saying "It happened before you". What a class act.
Wait... Wtf?
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

Corey needs to shave that beard. He looks like a hobo. I love facial hair but that us not a good look on him at all.

Leah's a bitch. If you hate your damn life so much why don't you stop having children, rushing into marriage, and cheating?

Why won't Kail stop crying in every single episode?

I hope and pray I never have a girl that turns out like Janelle.

I'm neutral about Chelsea but damn, girlfriend gets more orange every week.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chelsea is honestly a spoiled bitch who can't get over Adam. Jealousy.

I saw the beard in person and was like "Wow...that beard looks bad SHAVE"

Jenelle needs to close her legs. Nathan is another bad egg.

Leah needs to LEARN TO BE SINGLE.

Kail is alright.

Chelsea needs to grow up with how she gossips about him. I have an aunt who is a former teen mom and I see Chelsea being like her in the future. She left her kid's Dad, my Grandma supported her for 30 years, she is always gossiping about her son's Dad and his wife, but all she's had is multiple boyfriends who always leave her because she's still not over her first, and my cousin is her only child who turned out amazing (defied the statistics)
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I just can't stand Leah the last couple episodes, it seems like all she ever does is screech at Aleeah and argue with her husband. They don't seem good for eachother at all, especially since he apparently brings up divorce every argument? Not gonna last.

Jenelle is just the trashiest trash. Barbra isn't much better...I thought Nathan might not be a total douche, but he definitely is. I like how he got a DUI and then was complaing about the police not being considerate of other people (I don't remember the exact wording), but I laughed out loud. Dude, you were driving drunk, you could have killed someone..
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree completely queenofhearts UGH LEAH STAY SINGLE

Return to “TV Discussions”