Off-Topic Banter Part 5

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 5

Unread post by Yue195 »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Thanks Subject ❤ I am so down and I'm worried. He did me so wrong but I can't get over him. Why did I have to sleep with him all those times? I can't believe someone can be so cruel.
I know how you feel, I really do. I spent countless hours beating myself up for falling in love with somebody who probably didn't even care about me in the end. But, it was never my fault. From talking to his friends, as far as they are concerned, my ex lost a great girlfriend ( me ) from being stupid and he will probably never find anyone like me again. It was never your fault either, don't be ashamed to grieve your relationship. Some people don't move on right away and that okay. It took me a year to officially be over my grieving period of mine.
Save money, take a holiday and breathe new air. I went to Melbourne and Melbourne actually helped me a lot, I made new memories, new friends and had multiple guys flirt with me giving me a new found confidence that I was gonna find someone and it wasn't the end for me.

In other news, I think I may have sparked a new relationship, awkward part; its my ex's best friend.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Sorry for what you're going through Auntie. <3 I know how hard it is to feel alone . But as some of the ladies have said, there's tons of people on here you can talk to
(Including me.)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Yue195 wrote:
AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Thanks Subject ❤ I am so down and I'm worried. He did me so wrong but I can't get over him. Why did I have to sleep with him all those times? I can't believe someone can be so cruel.
I know how you feel, I really do. I spent countless hours beating myself up for falling in love with somebody who probably didn't even care about me in the end. But, it was never my fault. From talking to his friends, as far as they are concerned, my ex lost a great girlfriend ( me ) from being stupid and he will probably never find anyone like me again. It was never your fault either, don't be ashamed to grieve your relationship. Some people don't move on right away and that okay. It took me a year to officially be over my grieving period of mine.
Save money, take a holiday and breathe new air. I went to Melbourne and Melbourne actually helped me a lot, I made new memories, new friends and had multiple guys flirt with me giving me a new found confidence that I was gonna find someone and it wasn't the end for me.

In other news, I think I may have sparked a new relationship, awkward part; its my ex's best friend.
Your welcome Auntie. It comes from the heart < 3. Here for you girl anytime. Just send a message. Goes for anyone one on here.

Yue is right it takes a year to fully get over a relationship if you grieve properly. Take steps back and don't just rush into the next relationship. I'm not sure why you slept with him all those time Auntie. There could be many of reasons, love, loney, guilt, lust, hormones, any reason, you should step back and figure that out and really figure that out emotionally and figure out where you are now sexually as a person (if that makes sense). Take some time for yourself like Yue said above and like Yue said it was never your fault for the wrong doing.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

We were never in a relationship though. That's Why people were like Why are you so hurt then. Honestly I think I feel a little bit better I'm trying to stop thinking about him. I actually know his girlfriend we both have the same name but I don't talk to her though.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Me and my friends booked our hotel for our holiday to Spain, can't wait!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Ooh Spain, I would love to visit. What part(s) of Spain?
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

fossilfinger wrote:Ooh Spain, I would love to visit. What part(s) of Spain?
Majorca :) We're going for the sun since we don't get any here in Ireland :P The cheap alcohol helps too.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Spain lovely do you wonderful ladies got room for another passenger? Lol. But I just want to say that I woke up feeling so good. I cried and cried yesterday but I think it was a good thing because now I feel so much better. I have this guy friend who is as sweet as he can be and he wants to take me out to get my mind off of things. He and my family and you wonderful ladies made me realize that the guy was not worth my tears and I just love you guys :) I'm tired of being in this hole but I have a feeling that I won't be for long. I dont want to rush anything with my guy friend but he is seriously so sweet.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

When you miss you can ovulate during that time. Get the IUD or the shot, girl! Or just go off BC. No sense in pumping your body full of hormones if you're gonna miss kwim?
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't what advice to give since I'm not on BC at the moment since my sex life doesn't exist. Just don't freak yourself out and such. Small chances usually are very small and unlikely.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

When you're on the pill, your period is breakthrough bleeding, not a part of your usual cycle. You can still ovulate if you miss pills because missing pills begins waking up your ovaries. If you miss two pills right before you start the placebos, I believe you are not fully protected during placebo week, because you haven't taken the full 21 pills that would normally protect you during the time you don't take them over placebo week. The best thing to do is use back-up for a period of time...not sure how long, two weeks or a month maybe? Your pill packet information will tell you what to do.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

It depends on the pill your on, but you could still ovulate. Some pill brands have different levels of hormones throughout the pack and some don't.

Regardless, if you miss a pill you may ovulate. The only reason you have a period on birth control, later, is because your uterine lining is there still a bit and gets shed (obviously).
But say you did ovulate when said pill(s) were missed. When you ovulate (however it is), the follicle in which the egg was released will produce progesterone once the egg pops out. This progesterone will thicken your uterine lining (the lining that was just about to be shed a couple days later) and continue to do so for 14 days more or less. With that being said if you just ovulated your body wouldn't get a period (it wouldn't shed the lining) or at least most likely not, maybe some bleeding. The reasoning why it wouldn't shed is because of the progesterone that your body's producing. Your body would naturally get a period if the progesterone levels went down over time (the egg didn't get fertilized) and if you're on birth control you would get a period once you started taking the "placebo pills". Why would you get a period when taking the placebos is because they have NO progesterone, so your body thinks "oh the egg didn't get fertilized because the follicle stopped producing progesterone so now I'll shed the lining". But if you just ovulated there would be progesterone still in your body at a high level making your uterine lining NOT shed.

Hopefully you can understand that. I'm rereading it and it sounds a bit scattered.

On a happy note.
The pill works in multiple ways... doesn't cause ovulation, makes the uterine lining "hostel" and makes it lighter, and produces more cervical mucous.
And on top of that it is a slim chance you did ovulate.
But just keep in mind you can ovulate at anytime before the bleeding.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm 19 in seven days ( hyperventilates)

Anyway. So as I said a few days back, I may have sparked a new relationship. The guy is smart, athletic and hardworking. He invited me to his ladies day rugby game ( FREE WINE AND FOOD YES! ) and it was great. Anyway, something was obviously happening between the two of us and everyone could see. Like we were talking about WW2 and his mate had leaned over and said kiss her already ( which didn't happen ) and I didn't have clothes to sleep in since I didn't know if I was staying or not and he gave me his rugby jersey to sleep in. Anyway, he's good mates with my co-worker who interrogated me on what happened that night since she hit the bricks early and saw me wearing his jersey before she left, and now she has just messaged me not to go out with him and when I asked her why, she won't tell me. She say's she isn't jealous. But she seemed pretty pissed that he invited me to his ladies day rugby game and I went.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Flossy hit a 100 Thanks! Thank you. Can I get some love?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yue, he sounds like a good guy. How exciting!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

fossilfinger wrote:Yue, he sounds like a good guy. How exciting!

It is exciting, I haven't dated anyone in almost two years. But I think my co-worker might of blown it for me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wooooooo flossy!!! *confetti emoji* *balloon emoji* *raise the roof emoji*
#FreeBen

Unread post by Guest »

Hi.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hey ORNy!
#FreeBen

Unread post by Guest »

I never really come here anymore, so wanted you guys to know I'm alive.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”