Britneyandbaby Part 4

FLOSSY77

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 4

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

If someone was impersonating any of us on, Fb has to verify your account then deal with the other.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blacksnake »

That is crazy have someone steal your child's photos
At first Britney didn't use to put to much of her info
Out. Now lately she is to P.O. box she ran into some YouTube fan at target said on YouTube if you see me out don't be shy come say hi. Really there are too many crazy,crazy, people in this world especially
When it comes to children. It's nice have YouTube
And fans what not, but it also can be creepy at the sometime,cause it's not always 13year olds and moms that are watching,and following you on the internet.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Yeah I didn't get the whole posting a PO box address if she's so concerned about safety.
Cullen and Katie have had someone come to their house that they didn't know and they have a lot less followers I would not feel safe having a po box address posted. I'd only want a po box for letters from people if I was big on YouTube but I'd just set up like a fan email account and people could either type out the letter or take pictures of their hand written one and send it.
People are crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

Anyone else notice that she hasn't said anything about placenta encapsulation? I wonder if she changed her mind.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm guessing she didn't do it because I think it would be all she talked about. "Omg I feel like breastfeeding is working because of the placenta encapsulation" ect ect.

My guess is she didn't do it.
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

jellybean953 wrote:Anyone else notice that she hasn't said anything about placenta encapsulation? I wonder if she changed her mind.

somebody asked about it in the comments of her last video, and she said she will talk about it in Nolan's one month video. So maybe she really is doing it?
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

Hmm, placenta encapsulation seems so weird to me. Oddly enough, I can understand the point of blending it in a smoothie and drinking it. But encapsulating it and consuming it over the course of months? Seems unnatural.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can see why women do the whole placenta type stuff... but, for me, hell no! It did what I needed it to do, take it away!
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

I just keep a fan email account as well if I was huge on yt.
It's easy find people these days court records
Public records of where you live,and ect..
She films her local target am sure Google
And internet now can have any crazy fool following
Her waiting.
Really scary I guess when fame,and money sinks
Into your head Britney doesn't care at this giving
Moment people are showering her with gift cards, and baby clothes just creepy to even have some
Strangers send gifts.
The placenta pill thing is yuck it's a Hollywood thing
Started, with Kim Kardashian, few others followed.
But whatever works. So someone made mentioned
Some YouTubers get threats? wow that's sad,and crazy.
I guess that's a risk these youtubers take,and must understand hopefully they're smart enough to protect themselves,and their kids.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Medic wrote:Yeah I didn't get the whole posting a PO box address if she's so concerned about safety.
Cullen and Katie have had someone come to their house that they didn't know and they have a lot less followers I would not feel safe having a po box address posted. I'd only want a po box for letters from people if I was big on YouTube but I'd just set up like a fan email account and people could either type out the letter or take pictures of their hand written one and send it.
People are crazy

Right?! That's freaking creepy. People just can't have it both ways; you can't be paranoid about privacy and still want to get goodies in the mail. It just doesn't work like that.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I know someone who had a stalker show up at her post office box and then kill himself in front of her. I think it's sort of outside of the realm of what most people think can happen to them, because most of us aren't psychotic, but this stuff DOES happen. And it can happen to her.

And seriously, I would not be accepting clothing for my children from complete strangers. The idea of it creeps me out WAY too much. I'm sure Brittany washes everything she gets first but it still grosses me out to think what people could have done to those clothes. 99% of her little fans are probably completely harmless and innocent. It's just that one crazy person who can get REALLY crazy. I don't think it's worth the risk.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

I remember you talking about that on here awhile ago when she first got the PO box that's scary. I couldn't accept anything from strangers just because of my paranoia. Like you said she probably washes the clothes but still reminds me of an episode I watched of House where the patient nearly died all because his jeans were in a truck that once carried poison and the people didn't wash it down correctly. Slim chance that could actually happen but you get the point it's a possibility. She's so against people not finding out her last name yet she comments on Vanessa's Facebook page with her personal Facebook. I like Britney but some of the things she does confuses me

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

In Cry Freedom , the movie , Donald Woods' kids opened a package in the mail with clothes in it and put the clothes on that were soaked in acid and it burned their skin and eyes . Things like that could happen to YTers , cause some people really are crazy .
HeavenOnlyKnows

Yeah... That kind of stuff is crazy. And sadly, it DOES happen. Personally, I'd be most concerned about (this is gross) someone masturbating into the clothing and then mailing it. I'm sorry if that's obscene but there are so many sickos out there. I just... No. Nope nope nope. It would be really hard to send caustic agents through the mail, but very easy to send ejaculate-stained fabric. Again, I'm sorry that this is so gross but this is why I wouldn't accept gifts from strangers :/

I just have to wonder, I feel like Brittany's fan base consists primarily of teenage girls who have this fantasy of being SAHMs of two adorable kids and living with a guy who supports them financially- but what is the demographic of all the other people who watch her? How many men are watching her because they have a pregnancy fetish? Or are into little kids?

(I'm sorry, my partner was molested by his uncle when he was a kid and I'm currently battling his family over it- I'm sure my opinion is colored by this but I also know that this kind of stuff DOES happen and I wish these youtube moms were a bit more sensible about their privacy.)
sbest99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbest99 »

i have always maintained...all YT's put themselves at risk because of all the sick people in the world today. Is it really worth the money to put yourselves and family at risk?

I would NEVER EVER expose my children for someone to find...its bad enough w/out the internet and I wonder if Ean ever watches her video's? Would he approve of her disclosing so much personal information?
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Remember when somebody sent her two pairs of uggs? Some for Nolan amd aria. I would NEVER spend thst kind of money on somebody I don't even know. Let alone someone I do know.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thewordalive wrote:Remember when somebody sent her two pairs of uggs? Some for Nolan amd aria. I would NEVER spend thst kind of money on somebody I don't even know. Let alone someone I do know.

Right? I am not buying someone I don't even know brand new baby clothes and shoes. Especially when I don't have a problem buying things second hand for my own children (not shoes though.)
HeavenOnlyKnows

sbest99 wrote:i have always maintained...all YT's put themselves at risk because of all the sick people in the world today. Is it really worth the money to put yourselves and family at risk?

I would NEVER EVER expose my children for someone to find...its bad enough w/out the internet and I wonder if Ean ever watches her video's? Would he approve of her disclosing so much personal information?
Completely, 100% agree. There are lots of jobs you can do from home. No need to have your kid out there like that. I can't even imagine what it would be like to grow up like Aria is growing up. Watching my mother talking to a camera nonstop. Having to constantly say "Love you!"! to invisible people. No wonder this child often acts like she is sick of the camera!
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

Don't get me wrong, I love watching YT videos, but the whole concept is just sooooo weird.

I turned out strange enough having access to the internet 24/7 from the age of 12. I can only imagine what these vlogger kids are going to end up like when they pass the age of 10.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Just like kids who do reality t.v. there's been horrible
Out comes over people who put there kids on camera YouTube is kinda of the something. Um sure
When most of these youtubers hit it big the money is nice and so is free stuff, that's what people see
There not movie stars just odd people,with a camera
All day making videos most of them use there kids.
What everyone likes it sales people in. Sad part again
Where is the protection for the children, that are exposed to thousands of strangers. Buying some
Someone stuff who you watch through YouTube is
Just stupid really, Britney asked for it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”