Got the munchies Cake ? ;)
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Flossy, Morgan hates us. He took the thanks feature offline again. Lol. Idk for how long. :(

Unread post by Guest »

Late to the party Taylor, but I'm at Disney often. You might mistake me for a princess though, buhahaha

Unread post by Guest »

Thanking works for me. Maybe it's because I bought Morgan a drink.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

OhReallyNow wrote:Thanking works for me. Maybe it's because I bought Morgan a drink.
Damnit! I have to get in his pants in order to get thanks to work!? Lol :p Thanks for the thanks. :D

Morgan said on the chat box that he's going to try and restore the thank count but no guarantees! Yay! Hope he's able to do it! :D
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

SO DO I!!!!!!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So I somehow got roped in dressing up as a sexy navy girl on Friday. Go figure it's Halloween.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I see 0 thanks and no thank button. :(

Unread post by Guest »

Yue195 wrote:So I somehow got roped in dressing up as a sexy navy girl on Friday. Go figure it's Halloween.
One year for Halloween, me and two friends did Adam, Eve, and Steve, lol. I was almost naked.

Unread post by Guest »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I see 0 thanks and no thank button. :(
It's gone now for me. He's probably worKing on it.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I dressed up as Alice in Wonderland last night. By the end of the night I'd lost a button off my apron and my white socks were covered in dirt. Little too much to drink. Paying the price today, so sick and avoiding contact with the outside World.
FLOSSY77

Nothing is worse than looking in the mirror at your drunken Halloween self. Not as pretty as you started. Angel and devil with my bff. I was the angel. Didn't look that way. Was wearing her horns and some alcohol spills by the end of the night wrestling with my wings.

Unread post by Guest »

Great thing about the south is our Halloween is usually warm enough for being practically naked lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I gotta put something out there...I'm about 85% sure my husband's ex-wife is obsessed with me.

1) When my Instagram was public (just made it private due to posting stuff about the pregnancy), she accidentally (or "accidentally") liked one of my pictures on there and then unliked it. I could still see that she liked it though because it showed up as a notification on my phone.

2) She has befriended SO MANY PEOPLE that my husband and I are friends with.

3) After making my Instagram private last night, it wasn't even 24 hours before she had one of her friends request to follow me, which is hilarious because I've never known that person, seen her, spoken to her, etc. and yet magically she "wants to be my friend" on IG. Uh-huh. Riiiiiight.

4) When we got engaged, she literally messaged my husband not even a week later congratulating us...and my stuff was locked up (on Facebook). She went on during my wedding planning process to "like" all the pictures of my wedding cake she could see on the Facebook page it was featured on, and when wedding pictures went up from our mutual friends, she liked EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM.

This bitch is cray-cray!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Well I'm alive!! The drinking at the wedding was a success. Had a full bottle of wine to myself. Had well over 5 vodka drinks as well. Was still walking in my heels fine but was definitely feeling it hahaha. So my ex (father of my children) brought my drunk ass home. I some how walked my drunk ass over to my mates house to tell him to stay and not go to BC we end up drinking more here and the night continues into Sunday haha. I don't remember much after that. I have no idea how the cops didn't aresst me for public intoxication while walking there I mean I almost fell into a shrub and was stumbling my way there. After midnight all a blur.
FLOSSY77

We all sound like total lushes. lmao
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:We all sound like total lushes. lmao
Funny think is I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since my wine tasting class in 2011 haha. And I'm only 129lbs hahahaha
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Oh subject get it on girl! Sounds like an awesome time!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nope didn't puke that night or all day when I woke up either. I was okay hshaha. But I don't remember a damn thing. I didn't feel any jaw pain that night either it was amazing.

Unread post by Guest »

I pulled a prank on my deployed husband and I just got a short email saying that everyone is gobbling at him.
I won an auction for the Thanksgiving Day "calendar square" (5x5 squares for each day they are gone that we could decorate). I used my photoshop skills and turned him into a turkey over a tie dye background.

He's now the turkey on his boat, hahaha.

8-)

Return to “Off Topic Archive”