Synposis', and a Social Media Sticky too?

Do you have the next great idea for YTMD? Do you want to see if a font can be added? Requests for updates, new features or new ideas will be heard here please.

Synposis', and a Social Media Sticky too?

Postby fortwendy » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 pm

How come some YT Mom threads have Synopsis' and some don't? I'd also suggest a sticky on each YT Mom's thread with stuff like Twitters, Instagrams, whatever of the family/baby daddy/baby daddy new girlfriend/whoever (mainly for Tayler who changes shit every 6 months, and because I can never find Gabe's instagram). Maybe it exists and I can't find it?
fortwendy
Gossiper

Re: Synposis', and a Social Media Sticky too?

Postby EleanorRigby » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:14 am

I agree with this! I asked people on a thread for the persons instagram and they all ignored me. It would be nice if you could go somewhere that had this all listed already. It would make my life easier lol
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby whatsername_ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Because someone has to make the FAQ's.
They take time, effort and patience. Why not make one yourself if you want one for a specific mom?

Also, if you get ignored with certain questions, try using the search function. Most of the time, that'll bring it up.
Most are ignored because they're asked every 2-3 pages. Just take a few seconds to look and you'll find your answer, 9 times out of 10.
whatsername_

Postby dfwmom » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 pm

I am on mobile right now so I can't do this at the moment... Well, I can but it sucks. I will work on this tomorrow during the day.
dfwmom
Super Moddie

Return to Requests/Suggestions