OhioisForDamnGudMawms Part 38

oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioisForDamnGudMawms

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

She is so blind. She knows everyone hates her yet she's so insecure that she feeds off the attention of her minions giving her praise for wiping her own ass.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

She keeps posting selfies with her finger right under her nose to hide the tail of her nose ring. LOL. Here's an idea.....get a real nose stud!

Also, 4 of the same breastfeeding selfies in a row...excessive
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She seems to be wearing maybe one of Chuckie's old barbell type things in her nose instead of the proper jewelry. Also, it's pierced at the wrong angle, and the placement is off. Nose piercings are so easy to do right, at a proper piercing place. She should take it out now, it'll heal over immediately and won't leave a scar or bump that it's going to inevitably have on it.

I would not ever let my kids play in that basement. One minor slip and someone is going to end up with a concussion, or heaven forbid, a second skull fracture.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^^my thoughts exactly. She's probably using one of Chuckies old piercings since he had to take them off for work. That's kinda gross tho because I'm sure he didn't get any of his piercings done professionally either.
The fact that she has to hide the tail of her nose ring makes it more obvious that she still reads here since it's been mentioned that it looks like a nose hair or a booger.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said something about going to class? I call bullshit. Isn't it sad how no matter what she says, no one believes her?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Hmm anyone notice she's not wearing her wedding set in her pictures again? I mean, we all know she loves to flaunt that shit so i wonder if she pawned them or something v
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Hmm anyone notice she's not wearing her wedding set in her pictures again? I mean, we all know she loves to flaunt that shit so i wonder if she pawned them or something v
She wore them the other day when she posted a picture of her painted her finger pink for leelah. Her rings set look like they don't fit her at all.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she said her kids sleep schedule is off because of new years eve.. i dont remember the first time i stayed up until midnight but i remember my younger brothers not being able to stay up that late until they were around 5, maybe even older. if her kids really were on a schedule, they wouldnt have been able to stay up until midnight, unless she forced them which is messed up cause its not like they understand new years anyways. that one night shouldnt have thrown them off that much either way. and shes always posting pics and videos of them up in the middle of the night anyways, why is she trying to act like she had them on a schedule
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I call BS on that one, no Tayler your kids are never on a good sleep schduale. Stop blaming New Year's Eve for them being thrown off. Those poor babies (except for Anberlin) had always had a bad sleeping schedule. Even when they wake up in the middle of the night, Tayler is too lazy to comfort them back to sleep and instead makes them watch tv, take selfies, or makes them take their 20th bath of the day.
It doesn't help either that she gives them candy and soda before bed because they "were being really good turds today".
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

hannahbanana wrote:
leem91 wrote:Hmm anyone notice she's not wearing her wedding set in her pictures again? I mean, we all know she loves to flaunt that shit so i wonder if she pawned them or something v
She wore them the other day when she posted a picture of her painted her finger pink for leelah. Her rings set look like they don't fit her at all.
They've never looked like they fit her....it bugs me lol
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She said she's going to classes if the weather agrees. She's already making up excuses for failing, lol.

What comes to your children.. Come on Tayler. They were never on a solid routine, so you can't expect their inner clocks to magically adjust to whatever suits you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have a feeling that the reason why she quit her last GED classes was because that guy she dated for a brief time was attending too. I mean let's face it, she never goes out and the only time she does she suddenly finds a new man. I think after she and Chuckie got back together, he didn't want her to go back because he didn't trust Tayler to be with that guy. I know it sounds far-fetched, but it does sound like something Chuckie would say and Tayler would do. They whole "I stopped going to my GED classes because I no longer had a ride and my baby sitter didn't want to watch the kids anymore" was a huge lie.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I cannot believe she even has a sleep schedule, I thought 3am was normal awake time for those kids?
Also who would let them stay up NYE, my son was up till 2am and still woke up at the normal time it was hell, as it was he was only up that late cause of a Emergency dept. trip! I can't imagine keeping him up that late voluntarily!
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

I wasn't a teen mom but I was chronically ill in high school which made me miss a lot of school. On top of that my cousin had a baby and was living with us, and she worked third shift so the only place for the baby to go most of the time was in my room with me. I still managed to graduate high school with a 3.8. I'd imagine being a teen mom is hard, but if I can be nearly dying (not exaggerating) and taking care of an infant all night and still at least try my best, why can't tayler?
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

80085 wrote:
bns629 wrote:I wasn't a teen mom but I was chronically ill in high school which made me miss a lot of school. On top of that my cousin had a baby and was living with us, and she worked third shift so the only place for the baby to go most of the time was in my room with me. I still managed to graduate high school with a 3.8. I'd imagine being a teen mom is hard, but if I can be nearly dying (not exaggerating) and taking care of an infant all night and still at least try my best, why can't tayler?
Because Tayler's dumb as rocks and has very little common sense.
Well Helen Keller could've told anyone that. It just astounds me how little drive she has. I don't work but I do clean everyday, care for my daughter, and take care of all budgets and bills. Tayler is too stupid to do anything except make snippets of her life on her phone to make everyone think she's a "damn gewd mawm"
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

bns629 wrote:
80085 wrote:
bns629 wrote:I wasn't a teen mom but I was chronically ill in high school which made me miss a lot of school. On top of that my cousin had a baby and was living with us, and she worked third shift so the only place for the baby to go most of the time was in my room with me. I still managed to graduate high school with a 3.8. I'd imagine being a teen mom is hard, but if I can be nearly dying (not exaggerating) and taking care of an infant all night and still at least try my best, why can't tayler?
Because Tayler's dumb as rocks and has very little common sense.
Well Helen Keller could've told anyone that. It just astounds me how little drive she has. I don't work but I do clean everyday, care for my daughter, and take care of all budgets and bills. Tayler is too stupid to do anything except make snippets of her life on her phone to make everyone think she's a "damn gewd mawm"
I'm still not convinced that she's even a Mom the way she acts and treats those kids....
bns629
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bns629 »

twomommies wrote:
bns629 wrote:
80085 wrote: Because Tayler's dumb as rocks and has very little common sense.
I'm still not convinced that she's even a Mom the way she acts and treats those kids....
She's not a mom. She biologically made those kids but she is not a mother.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Why can't she just decorate her house a little. Get the kids to do hand prints. Paint things for the walls. My house is covered in art and decorations
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

She always seems to give Jakoby more attention when her and Chuckie are having problems
Peaches-2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peaches-2015 »

I always wondered why she never really had pics of poor Jakoby. It's filled with the girls but only a few of him. Poor baby.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”