twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheMessyWorldOfAFailedBabyTrapper: Part 32

Unread post by twomommies »

N0tR3a11yH3r3 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
N0tR3a11yH3r3 wrote:I wonder what the reason is for her suddenly uploading a lot of videos? Maybe she needs $$$
Landens first birthday is in the beginning of March, needs to throw a themed first birthday.
Ah, yes. I see. She must go all out for baby Landens first birthday. Which he won't remember. He'll only have a much edited video to go by.
Where her boobs make a "necessary" appearance, as well as ugly tank tops and black shirts
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I wish people would stop trying to say Landen isn't Drakes. They did this with several other guys too. He looks like Drake. It is undeniable. I know some don't see a resemblance but frankly I think it's clear as day. He looks nothing like Chris. Jessica wouldn't have gotten knocked up by some other dude while married to Drake. I'm sorry I just really don't think she would. Sure I would explain a hell of a lot but I see no proof even insinuating otherwise.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Alyshaxx wrote:I wish people would stop trying to say Landen isn't Drakes. They did this with several other guys too. He looks like Drake. It is undeniable. I know some don't see a resemblance but frankly I think it's clear as day. He looks nothing like Chris. Jessica wouldn't have gotten knocked up by some other dude while married to Drake. I'm sorry I just really don't think she would. Sure I would explain a hell of a lot but I see no proof even insinuating otherwise.
Ugh THANK YOU. I am so sick of seeing this coming up over and over again. We heard it with Lilia and drake, then we heard it with landen and Stephen, and now landen and Chris? Really? People can convince themselves a baby looks like ANYONE.

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I'm guessing the extra videos are definitely birthday related. Landen and then 27 days later the twins. That's 3 kids birthdays in under a month! She'll slow down the blogging in April/part of may but then upload more for lilias bday in June. Just my guess!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

marshmellow wrote:Lol. Someone posted about this in one of the above threads, Landen for me too, for sure looks like this new BF. (Alex right ?)

Who knew she was screwing both the guys at the same time and she has her own doubts about the paternity ? LOL.. What if thats one of the reasons she and Drake broke up ?? may be just my theory but given this is the case of Jess, that shouldn't surprise.
Yeah I think that's a bit far fetched. Why would Drake take Landen if he had doubts about his paternity? It doesn't matter who the kid does or doesn't look like - that's not a definitive way to determine paternity
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

N0tR3a11yH3r3 wrote:I wonder what the reason is for her suddenly uploading a lot of videos? Maybe she needs $$$
Money for baby #5 Image
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

webby wrote:hey guys
did you know if you hold your baby and flip him upside down, he's a gymnast?

video synopsis: seriously. I think she's making these videos to spite us. show is your mess, Jessica. You've already showed us the "yard" and the 42069 toys. oh and no helmets at the park when they bring the bikes.
also I am not surprised that she uses the swing as a baby sitter for Landen at the park.
umm.. he put his hands down over his head!! of course he's a gymnast!! he walked at 8 months, and now this.. this kid is gold.
jk, totally kiding, that was stupid of her to make that title based of those 30 seconds.
who saw the comment of the girl asking if landen was maybe chris's because of the way they interact? EVERYONE jumped down her throat and attacked her for even making the assumption, they were so rude. a coupld people said jess should just block her for being such a trouble maker. even jess got pissed and snippy with her. the girl commented like twice trying to explain why she thought that and that she wasnt trying to be rude. jess's minions are fucking rude!!
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Just speculation, but maybe the reason for more video is chits quit his job and moved in with Jessica.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Yue195 wrote:
Landens first birthday is in the beginning of March, needs to throw a themed first birthday.
Not JUST Landen's birthday but the twins' birthday is in March. You KNOW she's going to have some super expensive over-elaborate waste-of-money-cuz-she-lives-at-home-with-her-momma party.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Idk how she's going to do it for all the boys birthday parties at that house. I get that it was raining on the twins birthday party last year, but oh man everyone was so crammed up! One group was in Jess's "side" of the house, the other at Wendy's side.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I just really want to hear Lilia's opinion about all these guys her mom has been with. I wonder if her dad's side of the family ask about who the new guy is every month.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

hannahbanana wrote:Idk how she's going to do it for all the boys birthday parties at that house. I get that it was raining on the twins birthday party last year, but oh man everyone was so crammed up! One group was in Jess's "side" of the house, the other at Wendy's side.
And what's going to happen in a few years when the kids will be old enough to have school friends they're going to want at their parties? Man, they might even be embarrassed to have friends over on a regular basis.If each wants at least a friend over after school one day, where are they going to all fit even for something as simple as that?
fofoqueira
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fofoqueira »

twomommies wrote: For starters, they have different Dads
I do know that. And it still makes total sense because Drake it's not blond at all.
hannahbanana wrote:I can picture Jess competing with Lilia when she becomes pregnant.
LOL. I can see that totally happening. And also competing on how many baby daddies they have.
Baby #5 is calling.
fofoqueira {f.} (também: boca-mole, enredadeira, alcoviteira) gossiper {subst.}
fofoqueira
Talker
Talker

BTW, any guesses on Landen's birthday party theme? LOL
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Can anyone give me the link for the drake and natalie fam instagram? I dont remember the username .
fofoqueira
Talker
Talker

jrgold19 wrote:Can anyone give me the link for the drake and natalie fam instagram? I dont remember the username .
That account was closed.
Lysmum__
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lysmum__ »

fofoqueira wrote:BTW, any guesses on Landen's birthday party theme? LOL
Frozen duh! Hello baby Olaf!!!
fofoqueira
Talker
Talker

Lysmum__ wrote: Frozen duh! Hello baby Olaf!!!
Hahaha, but if she does 'Frozen' for Landen then... What about Lilia? (I can't remember if she did 'Frozen' for her last year).
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Kyson and Kaden talking through the megaphone things at the park <3

I started laughing when I saw Chris in jeans and a black tshirt now it's starting to get funny :-D
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I think Kyson has the best chances to get out of this mess one day. He's smart and independent... at least more than his twin brother.

Return to “JesssFam”