Apparently people buy reborn silicone dogs also
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 9

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I made the mistake of using Google and saw some creepy reborn cats.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ferriswheel wrote:I made the mistake of using Google and saw some creepy reborn cats.
I googled reborn animals and saw a reborn human doll with vampire teeth lmao
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I've been down in Florida for a few weeks now, just finished my first shift without a trainer. And everyone survived lol.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Taylor!!!! Are you having a great time? I haven't been on here much but have been thinking of you!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

TaylorKnows wrote:I've been down in Florida for a few weeks now, just finished my first shift without a trainer. And everyone survived lol.
Good to hear! Have you seen any of the YouTubers that are at Disney right now? I know the Shaytards are there, and lots of others.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Having a blast!

No I haven't seen any youtubers , though admittedly I don't watch shaytards so I could've seen them and not realized.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Reborn monkey.......LMAO!!!!!!
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

So now that I've shared my reborn monkey horror, might as well share some of my own info since I haven't posted here before.
My life is gonna be nuts soon. I have a 1 and a half year old, and watch my niece on weekdays, who is 9 months old. (They're 11 months apart). And now my sis is preggo again, so come July-ish, I'll have 3 kids ages 2 & under in my house. Not sure I'm prepared for this....
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I googled reborn animals because I've never heard of it and saw this WTF IS THIS???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

That's a reborn hairless Rex cat. I saw cats that had human faces and hands when I searched yesterday.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Holy crap, that reborn monkey actually gave me shivers. There must be a phobia about that sort of thing. It's so much creepier than the human dolls. :?
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Off Topic Banter Part 9

Unread post by Zoiks »

Yes. I can see how one would justify a regular reborn I guess (I kinda get the reasoning, after almost being childless myself), but this just scares the bejeebers out of me. If there's a "human looking monkey" phobia, I have it. Planet of the Apes? King Kong? Horror movies in my book. Uggghhh. My hubby thinks I'm a weirdo wimp.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Zoiks wrote:Yes. I can see how one would justify a regular reborn I guess (I kinda get the reasoning, after almost being childless myself), but this just scares the bejeebers out of me. If there's a "human looking monkey" phobia, I have it. Planet of the Apes? King Kong? Horror movies in my book. Uggghhh. My hubby thinks I'm a weirdo wimp.
LOL! I didn't even know I had this phobia until I saw that damn monkey. I can't get it out of my head. I'd probably scream if someone put it in my house. It's so ridiculous the amount that it scares me. Eeek. :D
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

My parents used to have this creepy antique doll that they'd hide around because it terrified me. Found her strapped in the backseat of my car when I got to class at college the one day. Totally not letting them get wind of these monkey dolls. They'd buy one just to torture me.

Unread post by Guest »

In between my 14 hr work days, I used my dog to model a new design I had. I had to share the cuteness lol

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/11j4r45.jpg[/img]
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Reborn animals and reborn animorphs--it's like the bestiality version of mothering. O.o
thegooseiscooked

Speaking of bestiality, has anyone seen Mr Hands? Is that what it's called, video about a man and a horse. God, that thing was horrific.

Unread post by Guest »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Speaking of bestiality, has anyone seen Mr Hands? Is that what it's called, video about a man and a horse. God, that thing was horrific.
Wait. What?
thegooseiscooked

Well, google at your own risk. A guy takes a huge horse penis up the ....well, use your imagination..... And then later dies of internal injuries.

It was filmed outside of Seattle, apparently the act itself was not illegal because bestiality is not illegal in Washington (!!!!!!!) but the man who filmed it was actually charged as a contributor to the man's death.

The horse was not charged.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”