BumpsAlongTheWay Part 17

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BumpsAlongTheWay Part 17

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calichic29 wrote:Haha they would never quit. They are to lazy to get jobs.
Also I hope E & J saw their true colors during this trip. They are so up beat and grateful for everything they have unlike B & M.
I feel like once they get home there will be some type of sit down vlog explaining why she has been moody..."Guyzzz we need to talk"
Oh good, I love those! Really riles up the minions and makes them climb further up B&M's asses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by smellycat801 »

And she most likely found out that whoever is pregnant, and is jealous.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

smellycat801 wrote:And she most likely found out that whoever is pregnant, and is jealous.
Jealous/pouting. She'll be making a big deal about it if she isn't pregnant soon.

It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, but I'm sure super special snowflake Mithy will start making a big deal about it soon.

I see lots of appointments for her and her mom with "thpethalithts" in the future.

Remember when she first got pregnant with Ollie and she went from doctor to doctor and kept saying she hadn't had an ultrasound yet so she could see the baby a bunch more times. Self-entitled moron.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
smellycat801 wrote:And she most likely found out that whoever is pregnant, and is jealous.
Jealous/pouting. She'll be making a big deal about it if she isn't pregnant soon.

It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, but I'm sure super special snowflake Mithy will start making a big deal about it soon.

I see lots of appointments for her and her mom with "thpethalithts" in the future.

Remember when she first got pregnant with Ollie and she went from doctor to doctor and kept saying she hadn't had an ultrasound yet so she could see the baby a bunch more times. Self-entitled moron.

To be fair I'm willing to bet she was mega paranoid because of her losses, and just wanted reassurance that the baby was okay.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Alyshaxx wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

To be fair I'm willing to bet she was mega paranoid because of her losses, and just wanted reassurance that the baby was okay.
Yup she would go to different clinics just to get ultrasounds
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BumpsAlongTheWay Part 17

Well, repeat ultrasound in first tri are actually risky and can overheat the fetus causing an increased miscarriage risk. Early ultrasounds aren't just done for funsies. Know how I know this? My doctor, who is a highly trained expert. I had 3 losses myself, and two were right after my first ultrasound.

Sorry, I don't think it's ok to lie to your doctor and waste their time because you are paranoid... Like I said, self-entitled. Plus she already had a doctor, so she wasn't really "doctor shopping" anymore anyway.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Well, repeat ultrasound in first tri are actually risky and can overheat the fetus causing an increased miscarriage risk. Early ultrasounds aren't just done for funsies. Know how I know this? My doctor, who is a highly trained expert. I had 3 losses myself, and two were right after my first ultrasound.

Sorry, I don't think it's ok to lie to your doctor and waste their time because you are paranoid... Like I said, self-entitled. Plus she already had a doctor, so she wasn't really "doctor shopping" anymore anyway.

I honestly didn't know that! In that case it's bad because it could harm the baby. Otherwise I'd have to say she should have just invested in those at home heart rate monitors to reassure herself that way.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Alyshaxx wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:Well, repeat ultrasound in first tri are actually risky and can overheat the fetus causing an increased miscarriage risk. Early ultrasounds aren't just done for funsies. Know how I know this? My doctor, who is a highly trained expert. I had 3 losses myself, and two were right after my first ultrasound.

I honestly didn't know that! In that case it's bad because it could harm the baby. Otherwise I'd have to say she should have just invested in those at home heart rate monitors to reassure herself that way.
Oh she has one
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

shortstop wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:

Oh she has one
Remember they used it on Ellie when they came to visit.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I never watch the vlogs anymore lol
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

So, at the beginning of the vlog Bryan says that it's raining and it's cold and not two sentences later he says how hot it is. What???
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sdmomma wrote:So, at the beginning of the vlog Bryan says that it's raining and it's cold and not two sentences later he says how hot it is. What???
Exactly what I said. But he is always complainingb about the weather. Which I would love the weather that he is always in. Pretty sure he would NOT last a day in my state. I'm from S. dakota. The weather here is bipolar.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

I'm from SoDak too!!!! Bryan has no idea what he is talking about. Haha
Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

I'm probably late but I just saw the "this is home" music video. How can one music video manage to make me feel scared, creeped out, uncomfortable while also being slightly humorous. I am scarred for life.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sdmomma wrote:I'm from SoDak too!!!! Bryan has no idea what he is talking about. Haha
Haha!!!! Nice. Although we have had wonderful weather lately. He really has no idea. Did you comment on a pic on Instagram showing someone had sent the a Tshirt from SD??? I know it was forever ago. Hahah.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shortstop wrote:
sdmomma wrote:I'm from SoDak too!!!! Bryan has no idea what he is talking about. Haha
Haha!!!! Nice. Although we have had wonderful weather lately. He really has no idea. Did you comment on a pic on Instagram showing someone had sent the a Tshirt from SD??? I know it was forever ago. Hahah.
Also are you East River or West River??? ; )
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

Eponine24601 wrote:I'm probably late but I just saw the "this is home" music video. How can one music video manage to make me feel scared, creeped out, uncomfortable while also being slightly humorous. I am scarred for life.
SAME. I still can't get over the thigh grab on the kitchen table. :shock: AND THE WAY HE SINGS "WAUUNNNNA BEEEE"
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

Okay, this is seriously in the description of the This Is Home music video:

Bryan Lanning - Executive Producer
Jared Nelson - Executive Producer
Cody Vanhoozen - Mixing & Mastering
Bryan Lanning - Director of Photography
Emily Tingley - Camera
James Chick - Color
Melissa Lanning - Wardrobe
Jared Mecham - Awesome Friend

Bry....your crush on Jared is showing
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

shortstop wrote:
shortstop wrote:
Also are you East River or West River??? ; )
West River. And no, I must have missed that pic on instagram.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:Okay, this is seriously in the description of the This Is Home music video:

Bryan Lanning - Executive Producer
Jared Nelson - Executive Producer
Cody Vanhoozen - Mixing & Mastering
Bryan Lanning - Director of Photography
Emily Tingley - Camera
James Chick - Color
Melissa Lanning - Wardrobe
Jared Mecham - Awesome Friend

Bry....your crush on Jared is showing
I haven't seen this. Who are all these people?? Wonder what they thought of the song?? I'm sure they listen to it a thousand more times then anybody else. I kind of feel sorry. Maybe. Hopefully they got paid well.

Return to “Daily Bumps”