Jess&Chris4eva Part 35

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jess&Chris4eva Part 35

Unread post by thewordalive »

PrettyLittleLiar wrote:Jessica says she's all about their safety but she's does nothing to keep them safe. Sure she rear faces them, but only in her car, because accidents won't happen in someone else's car. Her house is dirty and moldy. Who knows what Landen could put in his mouth. She lets them clean with chemicals, she has cords hanging out where they could chew or strangle themselves. She lets them play alone in the front yard. The list goes on and on. She's a joke saying that drake and Natalie don't put their safety first when it's obviously not her first priority.
THIS
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:The only good thing I would have to say about this engagement is that she didn't get engaged because she's pregnant and that it's not a shotgun wedding. Who knows, maybe she'll hold off a few years before having another baby.
Oh no dont you jinx it :D lol.. August is still far away and she is fertile myrtle.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by a_is_for »

marshmellow wrote:you guys, just tell me, unless she gets knocked up or has a split who the hell is going to continue to watch her other than a bunch of dorky moron minions? She doesn't do any other kind of vlogs cooking, cleaning, organizing (lol sounds greek in her case) or any promo videos. And she cant lose views cause apparently Youtube is her 'job'. Gotta wait n watch now :corn:
Ugh. She will never run out of minions. I cant explain the extremely young following she has - other than jess makes an 'easy' life of popping out cute kids and playing dollies and doing jack shit with your life look somewhat glamorous. But hopefully most will grow out of that and see her for what she truly is.

The rest will never change. Trash as bad or worse than her. Multiple baby daddies, doing bare minimum parenting and like jess because she makes them feel justified in making equally bad or worse choices, especially when it comes to choosing shitty dead beat dad one after the other.
She makes parenting seem easy. Concentrate on a few aspects like circumcision, erf, ebf and the rest is gravy. No problem allowing your kids to drink pop out of a 2L bottle, no nutrition, shitty habits, no discipline, no real supervised or educational play, etc etc
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Even if she breastfed what nutrients can actually pass on to the baby if she eats crap?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Just throwing in the way I found Jess;
I watched her Birth Video with Landen when I was pregnant (Landen is 3 months older then my daughter) and I thought she was 30 years old at first. Then I looked at the side and saw she had a BUNCH of pregnancy videos, read the description and kept watching and realized she had a whole slew of kids. I kept looking for her SO and I couldn't see one so I clicked her channel and just fell into the chaos that is Jess.

Her new video just shows how gross her house is. Also that random shot of naked Kaden thrown in with his legs spread and Jess barely covering his 'junk' was so freaking unnecessary and made me so mad. She didn't have to add that a public video like come on.
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

marshmellow wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:The only good thing I would have to say about this engagement is that she didn't get engaged because she's pregnant and that it's not a shotgun wedding. Who knows, maybe she'll hold off a few years before having another baby.
Oh no dont you jinx it :D lol.. August is still far away and she is fertile myrtle.
Chris just can't look at her, 'cause you know, "If you look at us we'll get pregnant".
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Jessica Jean Shafer/Roque/Skube, part time mom, part time youtuber, full time pain in the ass.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
kiki wrote: Yeah I had mould in my dorm and didn't know cause it was behind my bed... I had HORRIBLE headaches, woke up with a bad headache almost every day, woke up with a sore throat every day, and just in general had a lot of sinus pain and pressure. I thought I had a bad sinus cold for 2 months but it was just the mould! Definitely wouldn't be good for kids!

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
That's terrible :( I hope you're feeling better now?

If Messica makes as much money as she wants her minions to think she does, she really needs to hire a Molly Maid or something. Even if she just has someone come in once a month to do a deep clean she should be able to maintain her space in between cleanings. At this point it's not even about being messy, it's about being sanitary. Why is Chris even marrying this chick? She doesn't clean, doesn't cook, acts snotty- I don't get it.
because she is addicted to dick and loves attention

I worked with a 19 year old girl, she would go on dates with anyone that would give her attention. I mean ANYONE. all different types of guys. she started dating one of the guys at work and she even said she's in it because he buys her stuff. he and her quit, 3 months later she gets pregnant. they get engaged, she has the baby, he plays dad for a year, and he "temporarily" moves to where his parents live to have surgery, never returns.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

Shawn2011 wrote:Why is their first defence against negativity always that the person criticising them must be jealous? No one is jealous of any of those losers
Drives me nuts.

Video;

1. Why the hell is Jess allowing Landen to jump up and down (well you know what I mean) ON THE WORKTOPS? Ew and soooo dangerous. He could easily fall out of her hands and crack his head open.

2. The dirt, mess and crumbs everywhere. EW! My Mum had FIVE children living in her house at one point, was a childminder AND kept the house clean. Why can't Jess? Especially as we all know how much help she gets all the time.

3. I see the helmets made an appearance when they went out.....shame she doesn't make them wear them in the yard where there were so many potential accident areas.

4. Stop trying to act like Chris is the father, he isn't.

5. Sick of all the comments bashing Drake for not being a father when he has stepped up....

6. Kaden (?) worried me with all that throwing himself down everywhere. Okay, children do that but why on earth did she let hin throw himself into a car and filmed it?! He could have really hurt himself, even with the helmet on.

7. Lilia's hair is soooo long. I nearly fainted when Jess mentioned how the bottom of it was her baby hair and has never been cut. Her minions called me a liar several months ago when someone asked if it had ever been cut and I said no. :roll:

8. I laugh at the fact she is never ever ever seen alone with them kids, they need that 1:1 time with their Mum :(

9. Kaden was so cute joining in at tap class
RenyaBean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenyaBean »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Jess and Natalie are both going to have really awkward names when they marry. Image

Jessica Jean Skube and Natalie Rose Roque

Jessica Jean Skube is just weird and Rose Roque sounds like a tongue twister.

I really like Natalie though! She seems like a genuinely sweet and mature person, unlike Jess.
Natalie rose roque sounds awesome haha. I like tongue twister kinda names!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
jrgold19

jesswhytho wrote:Just throwing in the way I found Jess;
I watched her Birth Video with Landen when I was pregnant (Landen is 3 months older then my daughter) and I thought she was 30 years old at first. Then I looked at the side and saw she had a BUNCH of pregnancy videos, read the description and kept watching and realized she had a whole slew of kids. I kept looking for her SO and I couldn't see one so I clicked her channel and just fell into the chaos that is Jess.

Her new video just shows how gross her house is. Also that random shot of naked Kaden thrown in with his legs spread and Jess barely covering his 'junk' was so freaking unnecessary and made me so mad. She didn't have to add that a public video like come on.
I love your username lol

CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

RenyaBean wrote:.
SO cute, thanks for sharing the pics.
jrgold19

Haha, kyson just wants love! She is def talking about jess not giving her kids her full attention. I like how shes letting everyone know by her captions but doing it not in a nasty way

jrgold19

QuickMemo+_2015-02-20-00-26-48.png
Haha and a sly shot of drake and landen in the background Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

jrgold19 wrote:
Haha, kyson just wants love! She is def talking about jess not giving her kids her full attention. I like how shes letting everyone know by her captions but doing it not in a nasty way

Me too, I actually have to have some respect for Natalie...
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

jrgold19 wrote:
QuickMemo+_2015-02-20-00-26-48.png
Haha and a sly shot of drake and landen in the background Image

TAKE THAT MINIONS
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

So, I've been watching this display of absolute fuckery for a while now and I'm seriously appalled at this bitch on a whole new level after the "junk" and filth vid. Clean your gd house ffs. And Chris is the creepiest mofo I've laid eyes on yet. Bottom line, desperate Jess had to take what she could get, and he was willing to put a ring on whatever opened it's legs.
Those poor kids. She's is a sorry, skanky excuse for a mother.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

the best part of that video is Kyson asking for a bagel omg I nearly died
Rebecca_cheerr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rebecca_cheerr »

I know this is off topic haha but how do you pronounce skube? Just like it looks or someway different? someone posted about how natalie&jess will have odd full names once they are married and it got me thinking about the way you would pronounce it :-)

Return to “JesssFam”