Jess&Chris4eva Part 35

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess&Chris4eva Part 35

Unread post by emloha_91 »

At the risk of sounding like Chandler Bing, could he be anymore cringey?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Sounds like trash to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

meowmix321 wrote:Yikes.
They call Jess Momma? That is so wrong. Ashley IS and ALWAYS will be their Mum
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Jess answering a minion: "They have shared custody."

Ummm, no Jess. Chris sees his kids for fucking days out of the month That is not shared custody. Drake sees his kids more than Chris sees his kids since Drake has the boys on Wednesdays and every other weekend. Either she is the most naive person ever, or the stupidest.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omgggggg at his hashtags... I just saw that pic and came on here to say something. I don't know if I can even watch Jess at all anymore. Literally puts a pit in my stomach.

The only time I would ever see it kind of okay to use hashtags like that would be if the other parent was completely out of the picture. THEY ARE SO SICK AND TWISTED!!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eww she commented and said "can't wait to see my boys"

I would slit her throat seriously.

The only thing I can imagine is that they're trying to piss off their 'haterz'. But this is still on social media where his ex and everyone can see this shit.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

They call her mom already? What the fuck?! Does Ashley know this? I would be damned if my kids were calling their dad's fiancé mom, especially after knowing her for 6.effing.months. What the hell is wrong with Jess and Chris that they think this is an acceptable way to raise their children? My step dad has been with my mom since I was 8. I'm 25 now. He walked me down the aisle and was a wonderful father figure. Not once did I call him dad. Stop doing this to your kids! This is nothing but confusing for children this young.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

I love her double standard bullshit.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Eww she commented and said "can't wait to see my boys"

I think you're joking, but if you're not, that is just lowering yourself to standards of those who use knives to hurt others.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Lol at the fact that he is driving on the highway taking that picture... #safetyfirst #gottashowinstagramhowawesometheirstepmommais
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

WHAT THE FUCK. Chris' instagram picture? Omg.. They have probably only met Jess a handful of times. Omg he is mental, Jess is mental wtfffffff. And why the fuck is he taking pictures while he is driving on what looks like a highway?

This shit is just blowing up. I feel like something bad is going to happen very soon.. Nat and Jess are so passive aggressive towards each other, now all this shit with Jesss/Chris/Ashley. One of these people are gonna snap soon.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CrazyLoop wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Eww she commented and said "can't wait to see my boys"

I think you're joking, but if you're not, that is just lowering yourself to standards of those who use knives to hurt others.
LOL!!!! too cute and funny.
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

And where is Chris? How come he's not talking? Why is Jessica doing all the talk? He's a grown man, he can talk!! Let him tell his side Jess don't talk for him. #hidingfromthetruth #jesscantalkforme
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

ajb wrote:WHAT THE FUCK. Chris' instagram picture? Omg.. They have probably only met Jess a handful of times. Omg he is mental, Jess is mental wtfffffff. And why the fuck is he taking pictures while he is driving on what looks like a highway?

This shit is just blowing up. I feel like something bad is going to happen very soon.. Nat and Jess are so passive aggressive towards each other, now all this shit with Jesss/Chris/Ashley. One of these people are gonna snap soon.
I am waiting for someone to explode...
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Making your kids call someone they didn't even know this time last year mum. Wow.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Momof2 wrote:And where is Chris? How come he's not talking? Why is Jessica doing all the talk? He's a grown man, he can talk!! Let him tell his side Jess don't talk for him. #hidingfromthetruth #jesscantalkforme
You obviously haven't seen his latest IG post on here? :p He's driving the boys to Jess'
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Her blind sided doubke standards are what truly piss me off, "there's two sides to every story!", tell yourself that moron when you're sitting there believing only one side! Chris is just an idiot who will change once they're married and be a total asshole.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

She probs told him that the mean people were picking on her again boo hoo sobsob, 'Quick Chrissy poo, put a picture of the boys and tell them how much you all loveeee me..'
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Lol someone posted on his picture "what happened to their mom?"
"Oh nothing I'm just a douche bag who is marrying an idiot and this is how we treat these children. Like any woman I stick my dick in is their mommy. They totally aren't confused or anything."
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

CrazyLoop wrote:
Momof2 wrote:And where is Chris? How come he's not talking? Why is Jessica doing all the talk? He's a grown man, he can talk!! Let him tell his side Jess don't talk for him. #hidingfromthetruth #jesscantalkforme
You obviously haven't seen his latest IG post on here? :p He's driving the boys to Jess'
Yeah I see now, and I'm speechless, it's not
Like Ashley is not involved in her kids life!!

Return to “JesssFam”