Skank&Shank Part 36

CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skank&Shank Part 36

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

Jess is so deep into this lie now, she's unreal.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

i posted her comment to ashleys twitter
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Jess IG went from one or two bad comments to the entire section being full with hate! I wonder if she regrets commenting on it now that their stories aren't straight. Since she's been with Staby she's gotten more ballsy. Gabe dodged a bullet.
kittypurry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittypurry1 »

What accusations, Jess? Oh, you mean your fiancé threatening someone with a knife, which you said was true a couple days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

Wendy wake the fuck up and don't let this man in YOU'RE house. You may have forgotten it's you're house since you're living in the garage.
countrymusiclover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by countrymusiclover »

What is going on with Chris and Jess? I'm new on here.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

why would her kids and friends who were witnesses, be at her house if she was fucking another guy??
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

jrgold19 wrote:why would her kids and friends who were witnesses, be at her house if she was fucking another guy??
EXACTLY. I'm surprised Jess hasn't used that clever brain of hers to ask herself that.....
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

It's only a matter of time Ashley defends herself with Shank and Skank chucking her under the bus every other minute.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

jrgold19 wrote:What is spousal support? And did he get it?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

If you get a divorce you can ask the court to make your ex-spouse send you monthly spousal support (like child support) if they make more than you. Usually you only get this if the marriage somehow affected your salary, like if one parent stayed at home with the kids and now they aren't able to get a good job. Interesting though, I believe that if you get remarried than you lose all spousal support—I have a friend whose parents divorced 15+ years ago, the mother has been dating the same guy since then but they won't get married because she would lose her spousal support from her ex husband.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

breezy32 wrote:It's only a matter of time Ashley defends herself with Shank and Skank chucking her under the bus every other minute.
Indeed. I hope she can do it in a way that makes her look good and doesn't risk anything bad happening to her if that makes sense?
breezy32
Informer
Informer

CrazyLoop wrote:
breezy32 wrote:It's only a matter of time Ashley defends herself with Shank and Skank chucking her under the bus every other minute.
Indeed. I hope she can do it in a way that makes her look good and doesn't risk anything bad happening to her if that makes sense?
Makes total sense. Doesn't he bring the kids back today? Wonder how that exchange will go, especially since Mama Shank believes Ashley leaked the docs.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

breezy32 wrote:
CrazyLoop wrote:
Makes total sense. Doesn't he bring the kids back today? Wonder how that exchange will go, especially since Mama Shank believes Ashley leaked the docs.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall
breezy32
Informer
Informer

[/quote]I'd love to be a fly on the wall[/quote]

Meee too, except we'd probably get stabbed.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

breezy32 wrote:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall[/quote]

Meee too, except we'd probably get stabbed.[/quote]I really really want to laugh...
kittypurry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittypurry1 »

I have to walk away, I'm getting so worked up by Jess' denial. I'm a child of domestic abuse, my siblings and I were never harmed but the effects are still there. Since Jess likes YouTube so much I thought I'd share a video that talks about the effects on children who are witnesses to abuse

CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

kittypurry1 wrote:I have to walk away, I'm getting so worked up by Jess' denial. I'm a child of domestic abuse, my siblings and I were never harmed but the effects are still there. Since Jess likes YouTube so much I thought I'd share a video that talks about the effects on children who are witnesses to abuse

I'm sorry you had to go through it and I don't blame you not wanting to continue this. Take care of yourself xxx
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Newbie user here. I just had to post what Jess said to people on instagram in regard to Chris being abusive:

jesssfam: People need to drop that already. It was a document filed by his bitter ex-wife who was just caught cheating on him. Anyone can find anything they want, doesn't make it true. Those accusations are ridiculous.

jesssfam@_kayshajanine: Exactly. He has his kids all the time. He caught his ex-wife fucking another man in his house when he got home early from work one day. She got mad and filed all this shit against him because she got caught. The court dismissed it immediately. Hasn't been a problem since. But of course the haters will go to ridiculous lengths to try to make him look bad. They're just making themselves look stupid this time. Lol

It's just too entertaining. I love keeping up with this train wreck.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Welcome Gemmie
countrymusiclover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by countrymusiclover »

CrazyLoop wrote:Welcome Gemmie
I'm new on here too and I don't know what to talk about on here. Any ideas?

Return to “JesssFam”