Skank&Shank Part 36

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Skank&Shank Part 36

Unread post by marshmellow »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:so weird to watch that video and see jess walk around with no shirt on? and give lilia formula and see the house set up as it was meant to be lived in,,, and even then so cramped with such a weird layout.
Yuppy duppy. It's pretty common in her household to walk around in bra. California? heat ? lol
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

How and why did racism even get brought up? I hate when this thread goes off topic it's super annoying.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

twilight_princess17 wrote:I can see her pregnant when Lilia is 16 or so (My Teen Is Pregnant and So Am I!!)
Highly doubtful that she will stop trying to have children before she's 38.
I also predict a social media silence while Skubey Deadbeat Doo is around. To hide her black eye or the red marks on her throat. Although she'll probably laugh it off and hang onto him for as long as possible so she gets a few kids out of him first.
I hope she has NO children with that creeper, she doesn't deserve more innocent babies, and they're both obviously unstable!
God I nearly fell of my chair when I read that XD

Thanks I needed that laugh, of course this might ruin Scooby Doo for me now lol
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

80085 wrote:
ChanelleJo wrote:Boobs, you're one bitter cow.
Surely, you had to find something you do not agree with even if it's just "black people are not all the same".
You must be one weird little girl to think that's what I meant.
Go fuck yourself. We've been over this topic and I'm not going over it again.
You should never say that word if you're white. There's no excuse. And being racist is WAY worse than being a slut.
But... you said you'll ignore my comment. What changed that? :P
I wasn't taking about being racist or ever saying the n word to a black person.
Nevermind, you're too hurt.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Im sorry but i ended up watching Jess' labour video with the boys. As messed up as she is that video will always bring me to tears. I wasnt able to experience my daughters birth because they put me to sleep so it makes feel weepy having to see that. So precious. Her doctor was really hot too lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ every birth is precious fairplay. I had two births without epidural and as much I loved it, a part of me wishes I could have been more relaxed at birth.Every mom gets a hats off for giving birth. Shouting her ass out like jess is no special. You are precious too. Be proud mama :)
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:^^^ every birth is precious fairplay. I had two births without epidural and as much I loved it, a part of me wishes I could have been more relaxed at birth.Every mom gets a hats off for giving birth. Shouting her ass out like jess is no special. You are precious too. Be proud mama :)
Aww thank you! Every birth is precious of course :) I meant though, that having to actually see it for myself put me to tears because i wasn't able to see my own because i was a high risk patient. Definitely a proud mama indeed!
Watching the vid again though (after reading so much here) made me think that she was only forcing out a natural birth just to show off. There really wasnt a reason for her not to have the epidural considering she was hurting THAT much
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

tinydancer wrote:I mean, just look at how he treats people who watch Jess's videos...that should be a red flag in itself. He's rude beyond all belief to the people who are paying for her bread and butter. Only a matter of time before he turns on her. I think he is living there full time so I think this day will come sooner than expected. If he is actually commuting it might prolong the honeymoon phase. There really is no comparison between the way Drake acted when coming on the scene and Alpine...Drake act least acted nice in front of the camera.
Well according to Jessica, her fans don't pay for shit. Hah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Fairplay wrote:
marshmellow wrote:^^^ every birth is precious fairplay. I had two births without epidural and as much I loved it, a part of me wishes I could have been more relaxed at birth.Every mom gets a hats off for giving birth. Shouting her ass out like jess is no special. You are precious too. Be proud mama :)
Aww thank you! Every birth is precious of course :) I meant though, that having to actually see it for myself put me to tears because i wasn't able to see my own because i was a high risk patient. Definitely a proud mama indeed!
Watching the vid again though (after reading so much here) made me think that she was only forcing out a natural birth just to show off. There really wasnt a reason for her not to have the epidural considering she was hurting THAT much
Lilias birth makes me cry just because of gabe reaction lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm fine until Gabe starts crying and then I'm like " oh crap my ovaries dammit" it melts your heart
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh trust me, the fathers reaction especially when they're crying beats everything :p
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ I know right. Lol. So hard to watch dh cry during labor.
And coming to Jess post. She is immature as fuck. Period.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

I just watched her video 'my thoughts - the truth'.
August 2011.
The first post for JGPOP is October 2011.
In her video she says some incredible things, that we all know is buuuuuuullsh*t. And she's SO adamant!!!!
"Why would I go out of my way to lie to people I don't know?"
Good question!!
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

_809lovely wrote:
Fairplay wrote:Here's the vid of Lilia in the tub with drake at the end

This is the first time lilias parts were covered and that was Drake who started doing that because Jess never used to. He hops in the tub with her while Jess records NOT censoring anything and lilia's vag is out with everyone to see. Another indication of how Mess doesn't even give a shit. She probably has all the kids running naked with Chris there and she just laughs it off

Wow this girl has issues ! I feel uncomfortable if my daughter is naked and her DAD is there. I hope stabby gives lilia some privacy; well she's older now though
You feel uncomfortable if your daughters DAD sees her naked?what?! Is her dad a peadophile?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Can anyone think of a way to bring Chris' record to the attention of Jess' bio dad, her stepdad Glenn or Ben?

An additional alternative would be letting Nataliee or someone on Drake's side of the family, eg his mom (Linda ?), dad, stepmom (zabrina?) etc.

OH and Gabe/Gabe's family too! Pretty sure I have the fb urls of his mom, dad, one brother and his sister.

The plus side of the mess Jess has crated is that there are many, many family members around who care for the wellbeing of those children. Thankfully, crazy Wendy isn't our only point person if we do in fact choose to go through with advising a responsible adult about the risk to the kids (not to mention Jess herself).

Gotta say, I'm inclined to reach out... Anyone else with me on this one? Have input on what exactly should be said and how to frame things in context?
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

80085 wrote:
ChanelleJo wrote:
by 80085 Nope, fuck you Natalie. You're stupid uneducated trash and obviously don't have the mental capacity to understand how using slurs as such perpetuate racism and continue to make white people feel okay using such a disgusting slur. And it's even more aggravating that you would use a slur like that when you're a month away from giving birth a MIXED RACE CHILD!!! (albeit, she will be half Mexican, not African American) And just in case you were somehow unaware of this, Mexicans, Hispanics, and Latinos/Latinas also do still suffer from racism!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself, Natalie. The fact that you can even use that word without an ounce of guilt disgusts me, honestly.

I'm not even POC and I'm tired of hearing the "I'm not racist, I have POC friends/I have a POC ex/My SO is POC/My Aunt's friend's Cat's mother was owned by a POC".

You should never, ever use that word.
Ever.
If you don't get why, read HeavenOnlyKnows post. As she said, there's still people in America who heard that word daily used purely as a way to degrade and demean them. It's not cool, it's not hip, it's disgusting. I'm very disappointed, honestly. Almost thought you were decent.

Damn, she's more like Iggy Azalea than I ever imagined.
Marshmellow, If Drake's mother is African American.... that makes it 5 times worse.

My God, girl.
Chill. I'm not gonna say my momma's black, or my neighbour's black, therefore I'm not a racist. No, not even a black boyfriend. I just fucking love black people, period. They're funny and beautiful.
But you know what... when they'll stop calling each other nig'ga, maybe that's when white people will stop too.
If you think about it, they're offending each other... but that's ok. Cause they're the ones doing it. But when white people are "joking" around... OH SHIT!
I'd rather talk about how stupid Natalie is for getting pregnant at her age. But hey, it happens, right? With Drake, though? :? I'd rather call her out on saying she had her black boyfriend of three years. No, I'm not saying anything about his skin color. But, girl... when the fuck did you start dating?
Yeah I know it's completely off topic and way old subject, but some of us are really way behind. Sorry.
...I'm not even gonna waste my fucking time.

"I just fucking love black people, period. They're funny and beautiful." Yes because all black people are the same, huh? :roll:

Dumbass. Don't even bother replying because I'm gonna ignore it.

Ugh. I have no words.

"They're funny and beautiful".
Honestly, i just laughed. What, no mention of how good they dance? /eyeroll

Just ugh. Ignorance.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Can anyone think of a way to bring Chris' record to the attention of Jess' bio dad, her stepdad Glenn or Ben?

An additional alternative would be letting Nataliee or someone on Drake's side of the family, eg his mom (Linda ?), dad, stepmom (zabrina?) etc.

OH and Gabe/Gabe's family too! Pretty sure I have the fb urls of his mom, dad, one brother and his sister.

The plus side of the mess Jess has crated is that there are many, many family members around who care for the wellbeing of those children. Thankfully, crazy Wendy isn't our only point person if we do in fact choose to go through with advising a responsible adult about the risk to the kids (not to mention Jess herself).

Gotta say, I'm inclined to reach out... Anyone else with me on this one? Have input on what exactly should be said and how to frame things in context?

Its hard.. Im so torn. I dont want to get to that level of crazy, but at the same time i am genuinely concerned. If nothing else i think someone a bit more objective than wendy needs to be checking in on their situation.

If it does need to be said i like the idea of a private "mom to mom" type approach, or as a heads up rather than inflammatory. And i think it needs to be clearly explained. They were NOT toether, clearly it was NOT cheating, and NOT his house he entered. Also from what i see unlike what she claims (it was dropped right away!), they were not dropped - maybe he was not prosecuted, but there was enough cause to grant the restraining order and supervised visits.

I think factual and clear is important rather than OMG HES A CREEP
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

I think nat and drake need to know, but i dont think they have the balls or the money they would need to go to court and pull that off. Or maybe the space/resources either. I kinda feel too like nat has worked hard to get in good standing with jess and her relationship with the boys and she would be too scared to fuck that up. They should be aware but i thonk gabe and his family is the best bet.
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

jedoc321 wrote:
_809lovely wrote:

This is the first time lilias parts were covered and that was Drake who started doing that because Jess never used to. He hops in the tub with her while Jess records NOT censoring anything and lilia's vag is out with everyone to see. Another indication of how Mess doesn't even give a shit. She probably has all the kids running naked with Chris there and she just laughs it off

Wow this girl has issues ! I feel uncomfortable if my daughter is naked and her DAD is there. I hope stabby gives lilia some privacy; well she's older now though
You feel uncomfortable if your daughters DAD sees her naked?what?! Is her dad a peadophile?

Yeah that's odd that your daughter's Dad can't see her naked? I think it's cute Drake hopped in, was it necessary for a vlog on yt? Nope
for_the_wolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by for_the_wolf »

jedoc321 wrote:
_809lovely wrote:

Ha! You took the words right out of my mouth ;) seriously...that's a bit too much

Return to “JesssFam”