Flabby&Stabby Part 37

babyfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by babyfox »

I actually think those maternity pictures are cute. I'm impressed. Jess's were really trashy, especially the ones for Landen. I think the ones for the twins were the only decent ones.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Alyshaxx wrote:Lol
Lol a year apart.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote: tickets are still the same price even though the castle is currently like that, they actually just raised ticket prices the beginning of the year. It's closed for a few months while they do maintenance on it. The castle doesn't close every year, but a lot of the popular rides have to close seasonally because disney is crazy about keeping all the rides going smoothly (avoid lawsuits lol).

Jess said they're going from Thursday-saturday..so that's 3 days. A 3 day ticket for Jess costs $276, and Lilia's costs $256. The twins and landen would all be free, so if she's not bringing them that's super bizarre.
Honestly, she will probably make more than $1,000 in revenue from the videos she posts, so it's a smart investment. And I think Cali residents get better deals.

I don't think she's favoring Lilia. She took the boys to see Monster Trucks and stuff.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: tickets are still the same price even though the castle is currently like that, they actually just raised ticket prices the beginning of the year. It's closed for a few months while they do maintenance on it. The castle doesn't close every year, but a lot of the popular rides have to close seasonally because disney is crazy about keeping all the rides going smoothly (avoid lawsuits lol).

Jess said they're going from Thursday-saturday..so that's 3 days. A 3 day ticket for Jess costs $276, and Lilia's costs $256. The twins and landen would all be free, so if she's not bringing them that's super bizarre.
Honestly, she will probably make more than $1,000 in revenue from the videos she posts, so it's a smart investment. And I think Cali residents get better deals.

I don't think she's favoring Lilia. She took the boys to see Monster Trucks and stuff.
I didn't watch her disney videos just cus I think it's boring watching other ppl visit the park haha. I know last year they got rid of one of the special passes only available to so cal residents, so I'm not sure if so cal residents even still get ticket discounts. If anything I would only think they knock off 10-15 bucks haha
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

They only have a two day ticket for about $140, for SoCal residents. And the offer is good until May, I believe. And I don't think Jessica's zip code qualifies for the offer.
:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

^^^^^ And a 3 day ticket for $170.
:love2:
kittypurry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittypurry1 »

Not_Pregnant wrote:

Eh, she can get one video, maybe two out of Disney. If she put it toward a down payment on a house, or even first month's rent and deposit if she's too scared to buy, she could squeeze a whole series of videos out of that. House hunting, packing and moving with #6under6, house tour. Disney's popular with her demographic, but it's still the same park they've seen other mommy vloggers exploit again and again (dailybumps is going there AGAIN.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

ja14 wrote:It's not free if she takes the kids, because somebody has to pay for the extra three people to watch them

LOL.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

meowmix321 wrote:Much nicer than the trashy ones Mess had done.
Isn't that where Jess took the boys first birthday pictures or am I just imagining that??
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Fairplay wrote:I'm surprised they didn't have twins
Imagine they had twin girls. Jess would have lost it!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I love Nat's pics they're super cute
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

te4cup wrote:
meowmix321 wrote:Much nicer than the trashy ones Mess had done.
Isn't that where Jess took the boys first birthday pictures or am I just imagining that??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Emcee wrote:They only have a two day ticket for about $140, for SoCal residents. And the offer is good until May, I believe. And I don't think Jessica's zip code qualifies for the offer.
My brother lives in California, so I'll have to ask how the deal is.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

kittypurry1 wrote: Eh, she can get one video, maybe two out of Disney. If she put it toward a down payment on a house, or even first month's rent and deposit if she's too scared to buy, she could squeeze a whole series of videos out of that. House hunting, packing and moving with #6under6, house tour. Disney's popular with her demographic, but it's still the same park they've seen other mommy vloggers exploit again and again (dailybumps is going there AGAIN.)

Yeah, I mean, I would do the same if I had online presence. She's smart to do that. But she is an idiot for getting engaged after 5 months. And when is she getting her IUD out?
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

I'm surprised Mess doesn't baby wear. You'd think "crunchy mama" Mess would be all over that shiz. Lmao. :lol:
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

te4cup wrote:
Fairplay wrote:I'm surprised they didn't have twins
Imagine they had twin girls. Jess would have lost it!
Lmfao that's great. I'm just glad they're having a girl. It MUST be eating at her.
Katerz25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katerz25 »

On that landen video, I honestly dont think its the fact that stabby is quietly saying boo. I think the baby is genuinely frightened. There is nothing scary about the way he is saying it. We should be questioning this child is is so scared of this man. I hope this sorry excuse of a mother doesn't leave these babies alone with that creep
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

Ugh, that video is really hard to watch, I've watched it a few times trying to see it from the perspective Jess is trying to sell but I just can't. That baby looks terrified to me every single minute until Kaden walks in, then his whole demeanor changes and he finally looks comfortable/safe being there.
I'm willing to bet if Drake or anyone in his family saw this video they'd come to the same conclusion as many of us do. And I'm not sure it was mentioned but if Chris truly loved Landen he'd realize after the 1st few times of saying "boo" wasn't making him happy he could have picked him up and held him or even shove his phone in Landen's face like he's been seen doing before on videos and use that to calm the poor baby down. I don't/can't understand how they can sit there and record Landen being obviously upset, not doing anything for him and then to think it was cute and post on the Internet.

This is really bothering me, I can see how much Jess loves her kids and personally I think she favors Landen the most but I think she really has her head in the clouds and isn't paying that close attention to who she is bringing around them and that makes ME stabby
RenyaBean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenyaBean »

Her minions get so defensive. I'm glad some have a brain.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

Hi!!! Long time lurker here, Lucy's disappearance brought me here back in November and I've been lurking ever since. Anyway, this was on her recent video.... Just
I can't even.... How is this shit funny to her???
Oh and a few threads ago my comment on her Facebook was mentioned!! "slow the fuck down!!" That was me, haha. I felt so excited to see myself quoted here!!

Return to “JesssFam”