• Advertisement

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby blackbetty » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am

Holy shit people

Jr, if you're not a vegetable that shall remain nameless, you are smart enough to know what harassing is. This site is here. We talk here. If Jess reads it, that's her business, we can't make her. When you go post all over her social media, you are harassing her. When you contact Ashley and Natalie, that is harassment. If it escalates to that shit, you're going too far.

Even the prayforjesssfam IG is taking it too far.

And people, comment wars? Are you kidding? Stop freak ing posting on her accounts. What are you gaining from that?

Y'all are making us look like psychos. I left months ago for various reasons and I'm only back because im on bed rest after surgery but I'm seriously about to leave again. I don't want to be associated with this shit.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:46 am

shes deleting the comments on the pic of lilia and landen that i posted a page back
jrgold19

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:48 am

Tempted to comment some sarcastic stuff which she won't be able to tell so won't delete therefore the minions will know info :) better?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:48 am

blackbettybamf wrote:Holy shit people

Jr, if you're not a vegetable that shall remain nameless, you are smart enough to know what harassing is. This site is here. We talk here. If Jess reads it, that's her business, we can't make her. When you go post all over her social media, you are harassing her. When you contact Ashley and Natalie, that is harassment. If it escalates to that shit, you're going too far.

And people, comment wars? Are you kidding? Stop freak ing posting on her accounts. What are you gaining from that?

Y'all are making us look like psychos. I left months ago for various reasons and I'm only back because im on bed rest after surgery but I'm seriously about to leave again. I don't want to be associated with this shit.

No it is not harrassment when I contact natalie or ashley, and i havent contacted natalie or ashley. ive posted on ashleys twitter, VALID things that jess has said herself in SCREENSHOTS. and fair enough if YOU think that is too far, dont do it, but if if i want to do something I will. stop coming back and telling people what to do.
jrgold19

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 am

jrgold19 wrote:i can never think of any lol. i came up with aybecee123 LOL

No sure if you understood, but I use my same email as all accounts, no need to make new emails for each instagram account, just add one more dot somewhere (these are ignored, at least in gmail). So you only need 1 email! :) and you can make as many accounts you wish lol!
Join me now! :D
ellie-
Gossiper

Postby josie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 am

Really? Why couldn't she have explained to Lilia that it's the boy's birthdays next month and taken the boys for free and asked Gabe to do something fun with Lilia at the weekend. I'm sure Lilia would have been more understanding since she's older and has been twice in the last year. Sure the twins probably wouldn't remember it, but they're still going to see photos of Lilia, Landen and mommy's two trips to Disneyland when they're older and ask jess when they went to Disneyland with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
josie
Talker

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:52 am

josie wrote:Really? Why couldn't she have explained to Lilia that it's the boy's birthdays next month and taken the boys for free and asked Gabe to do something fun with Lilia at the weekend. I'm sure Lilia would have been more understanding since she's older and has been twice in the last year. Sure the twins probably wouldn't remember it, but they're still going to see photos of Lilia, Landen and mommy's two trips to Disneyland when they're older and ask jess when they went to Disneyland with her.

Because she cant say no, she always has to do something for all her kids regardless of whos birthday it is
jrgold19

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am

'She took Landen because he's breastfeeding' lost count of how many times I've seen this, but hey, least some people are saying 'why didn't you take the twins' we're making progress peeps -high fives all round-
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am

jrgold19 wrote:

No it is not harrassment when I contact natalie or ashley, and i havent contacted natalie or ashley. ive posted on ashleys twitter, VALID things that jess has said herself in SCREENSHOTS. and fair enough if YOU think that is too far, dont do it, but if if i want to do something I will. stop coming back and telling people what to do.

Let me clear this up for you, honey.

Discussing Jess here is gossip. Going out of your way to contact her and people in her real life is harassment especially since you repeatedly and admittedly create new accounts to do so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am

:gj:
emloha_91 wrote:'She took Landen because he's breastfeeding' lost count of how many times I've seen this, but hey, least some people are saying 'why didn't you take the twins' we're making progress peeps -high fives all round-
jrgold19

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

blackbettybamf wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:

Let me clear this up for you, honey.

Discussing Jess here is gossip. Going out of your way to contact her and people in her real life is harassment especially since you repeatedly and admittedly create new accounts to do so.

My tweets werent causing ashley distress or discomfort LOL. and i dont care, seriously. i really dont. why bother
jrgold19

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:03 pm

And I'm blocked...

Wow took a whole 2 minutes, way to spend time at Disney Flabby!!!
ellie-
Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm

ellie- wrote:And I'm blocked...

wow lucky you, mine took 2 seconds. at least you got another 118 seconds lol
jrgold19

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm

THANK YOU!!!! People come to this site to vent about the youtuber, it should stay on this site. YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO/HAVE ASSOCIATION WITH SAID YOUTUBER. Don't you think ashley looks at her stuff?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Ambrosia wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! People come to this site to vent about the youtuber, it should stay on this site. YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO/HAVE ASSOCIATION WITH SAID YOUTUBER. Don't you think ashley looks at her stuff?

The only reason I show ashley stuff is because she cant see it because jess blocked her. And like i said, Ive only shown screenshots of what jess has said herself.
jrgold19

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.
jrgold19

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 pm

missye3 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So.dumb.

Lol! I'm Missy.

Joined in with your post Missy! Lol
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby Coloradomom331 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:Can you imagine being 4yo and clumping around Disney in a skirt, hose and ballet flats. What the fuck?

imagine how gross and sweaty those tights will feel by the end of the day??? Her poor feet.
Coloradomom331
Informer

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

emloha_91 wrote:
missye3 wrote:

Lol! I'm Missy.

Joined in with your post Missy! Lol

Oohh dont do that, you'll get told off like a child
jrgold19

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

jrgold19 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:

The only reason I show ashley stuff is because she cant see it because jess blocked her. And like i said, Ive only shown screenshots of what jess has said herself.

If ashley really cared what Jessica thought or said then she would easily look under a fake account. I don't think Jessica needs help showing what a shit person she, she's doing it well enough on her own.
Last edited by Ambrosia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 pm

jrgold19 wrote:Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.

Peace bitch, plenty of people agree with me.

ETA it's not because it's me FYI, it's because what you're doing is harassment no matter how you want to spin it. That's what it is. Most of us don't want to be associated with a bunch of psycho vegetables who have nothing better to do that create new accounts with new emails to harass people.
Last edited by blackbetty on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm

jrgold19 wrote:
ellie- wrote:And I'm blocked...

wow lucky you, mine took 2 seconds. at least you got another 118 seconds lol

Wow.
My comment is still there though. People are crazy lmao!
ellie-
Gossiper

Postby Sleuth2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm

I wasn't against the facebook idea because of Betty. I was against it the last time it was brought up here, before Betty came back. I posted that I was against it both times it came up.
Sleuth2014
Informer

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.

Peace bitch, plenty of people agree with me.

why u getting nasty? is there any need to. no. and im sure plenty of people agree with me that they wish u hadnt come back. nobody was arguing before you came back
jrgold19

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Debbie Round
This angers me so much HOW DARE ANY OF U CRITICISE SUCH AN AMAZING MOTHER ON HER OWN CHOICE ABOUT HER OWN CHILDREN !!!! I hv 5 children now aged between 14 to 28 and I hv done different things with each and sometimes only some of them at different ages in their lives .... No favouritism simply a good mum who knows her children best ..... Everything I've ever seen of Jess is amazing beautiful children that are spotless well cared for and utterly loved by their mummy .... I salute her her from England she not only promotes but is a fantastic role model to many young women .... Good job mummy Jess
emloha_91
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam