#emailhogger
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by blackbetty »

Holy shit people

Jr, if you're not a vegetable that shall remain nameless, you are smart enough to know what harassing is. This site is here. We talk here. If Jess reads it, that's her business, we can't make her. When you go post all over her social media, you are harassing her. When you contact Ashley and Natalie, that is harassment. If it escalates to that shit, you're going too far.

Even the prayforjesssfam IG is taking it too far.

And people, comment wars? Are you kidding? Stop freak ing posting on her accounts. What are you gaining from that?

Y'all are making us look like psychos. I left months ago for various reasons and I'm only back because im on bed rest after surgery but I'm seriously about to leave again. I don't want to be associated with this shit.
#FreeBen
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

shes deleting the comments on the pic of lilia and landen that i posted a page back
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Tempted to comment some sarcastic stuff which she won't be able to tell so won't delete therefore the minions will know info :) better?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

blackbettybamf wrote:Holy shit people

Jr, if you're not a vegetable that shall remain nameless, you are smart enough to know what harassing is. This site is here. We talk here. If Jess reads it, that's her business, we can't make her. When you go post all over her social media, you are harassing her. When you contact Ashley and Natalie, that is harassment. If it escalates to that shit, you're going too far.

And people, comment wars? Are you kidding? Stop freak ing posting on her accounts. What are you gaining from that?

Y'all are making us look like psychos. I left months ago for various reasons and I'm only back because im on bed rest after surgery but I'm seriously about to leave again. I don't want to be associated with this shit.
No it is not harrassment when I contact natalie or ashley, and i havent contacted natalie or ashley. ive posted on ashleys twitter, VALID things that jess has said herself in SCREENSHOTS. and fair enough if YOU think that is too far, dont do it, but if if i want to do something I will. stop coming back and telling people what to do.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

jrgold19 wrote: i can never think of any lol. i came up with aybecee123 LOL
No sure if you understood, but I use my same email as all accounts, no need to make new emails for each instagram account, just add one more dot somewhere (these are ignored, at least in gmail). So you only need 1 email! :) and you can make as many accounts you wish lol!
Join me now! :D
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

Really? Why couldn't she have explained to Lilia that it's the boy's birthdays next month and taken the boys for free and asked Gabe to do something fun with Lilia at the weekend. I'm sure Lilia would have been more understanding since she's older and has been twice in the last year. Sure the twins probably wouldn't remember it, but they're still going to see photos of Lilia, Landen and mommy's two trips to Disneyland when they're older and ask jess when they went to Disneyland with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

josie wrote:Really? Why couldn't she have explained to Lilia that it's the boy's birthdays next month and taken the boys for free and asked Gabe to do something fun with Lilia at the weekend. I'm sure Lilia would have been more understanding since she's older and has been twice in the last year. Sure the twins probably wouldn't remember it, but they're still going to see photos of Lilia, Landen and mommy's two trips to Disneyland when they're older and ask jess when they went to Disneyland with her.

Because she cant say no, she always has to do something for all her kids regardless of whos birthday it is
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

'She took Landen because he's breastfeeding' lost count of how many times I've seen this, but hey, least some people are saying 'why didn't you take the twins' we're making progress peeps -high fives all round-
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

jrgold19 wrote:

No it is not harrassment when I contact natalie or ashley, and i havent contacted natalie or ashley. ive posted on ashleys twitter, VALID things that jess has said herself in SCREENSHOTS. and fair enough if YOU think that is too far, dont do it, but if if i want to do something I will. stop coming back and telling people what to do.

Let me clear this up for you, honey.

Discussing Jess here is gossip. Going out of your way to contact her and people in her real life is harassment especially since you repeatedly and admittedly create new accounts to do so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
jrgold19

:gj:
emloha_91 wrote:'She took Landen because he's breastfeeding' lost count of how many times I've seen this, but hey, least some people are saying 'why didn't you take the twins' we're making progress peeps -high fives all round-
jrgold19

blackbettybamf wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:

Let me clear this up for you, honey.

Discussing Jess here is gossip. Going out of your way to contact her and people in her real life is harassment especially since you repeatedly and admittedly create new accounts to do so.
My tweets werent causing ashley distress or discomfort LOL. and i dont care, seriously. i really dont. why bother
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

And I'm blocked...

Wow took a whole 2 minutes, way to spend time at Disney Flabby!!!
jrgold19

ellie- wrote:And I'm blocked...

Wow took a whole 2 minutes, way to spend time at Disney Flabby!!!
wow lucky you, mine took 2 seconds. at least you got another 118 seconds lol
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

THANK YOU!!!! People come to this site to vent about the youtuber, it should stay on this site. YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO/HAVE ASSOCIATION WITH SAID YOUTUBER. Don't you think ashley looks at her stuff?
jrgold19

Ambrosia wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! People come to this site to vent about the youtuber, it should stay on this site. YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO/HAVE ASSOCIATION WITH SAID YOUTUBER. Don't you think ashley looks at her stuff?
The only reason I show ashley stuff is because she cant see it because jess blocked her. And like i said, Ive only shown screenshots of what jess has said herself.
jrgold19

Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

missye3 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:So.dumb.
Lol! I'm Missy.
Joined in with your post Missy! Lol
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Can you imagine being 4yo and clumping around Disney in a skirt, hose and ballet flats. What the fuck?

imagine how gross and sweaty those tights will feel by the end of the day??? Her poor feet.
jrgold19

emloha_91 wrote:
missye3 wrote:
Lol! I'm Missy.
Joined in with your post Missy! Lol
Oohh dont do that, you'll get told off like a child

Return to “JesssFam”