Flabby&Stabby Part 37

jrgold19

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by jrgold19 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I'm not attacking anyone. I think the harassing of people outside the site should stop.

Do y'all want to stop talking about the argument? If you do then stop posting your side. Stop bringing it up.
Well thats your opinion if you want it to stop, but im free to do what i want . if people want me to leave just say so now, because otherwise i will be posting more screenshots and i will be posting on ashleys page
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

Also, I like how Jess said she didnt want to take the twins because it's hot and lots of walking, but Chris is wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt and a black shirt. Clearly it's not that hot, and they could have used a stroller.
jrgold19

The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The castle is now uncovered. Everything comes up roses for Jess doesn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02 ... e8dcd5.jpg[/img]
Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

jrgold19 wrote:The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?
Drop it Jr
jrgold19

ashleys boyfriend has commented on it aswell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Sleuth2014 wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts
OT but OMG @ your picture!!! I love Luke <3
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Chris had to wear the plaid because it matches! Duh! They all have on black, red and white.

INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

jrgold19 wrote:The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?
If people don't like certain things they can scroll past them. All this really is not that big of a deal just different opinions. Name calling and arguing over this is petty.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

jrgold19 wrote:ashleys boyfriend has commented on it aswell
Ashley must feel so relieved to have gotten rid of Chris and his bill$, I hope Chris doesn't talk badly about her in front of the boys
jrgold19

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?
no? she always has him tagged on her twitter
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?
It's actually really easy to tell who her bf is. They been together for a while now.

josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

I have been about to comment about it a few times jr but then someone else would say what I wanted to say, in a calmer way than Betty has. I have no problem with anything else you say or do but I do think that we don't really have any business messaging the people involved, unless they don't seem to mind like Ashley does. :)

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Why would that be strange? She has a bunch of photos with him tagged and he has responded before. Not really that hard to figure out.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jrgold19 wrote:
Okay but why are you following someone who isn't on Jessica's videos or youtube ordeal? You don't think that's weird and too involved? You're following the ex wife of the guy some youtuber is dating. Are you like this with every person on YouTube you watch????
jrgold19

Yeah exactly lol, you only need to go on her page once to know hes her boyfriend. just jumping on everything i say.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really don't understand why ashley is even involved in any of this site or anything. Maybe she likes the attention though. It's just weird people follow every person a youtuber has some association with it seems.
jrgold19

Ambrosia wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:
Okay but why are you following someone who isn't on Jessica's videos or youtube ordeal? You don't think that's weird and too involved? You're following the ex wife of the guy some youtuber is dating. Are you like this with every person on YouTube you watch????
I was following her to see if she replied to my comments, i dont even look at her page, only when i post something. jesus chris get over it.dont u find it strange that your following jessicas life on here and you dont knowe know her?
jrgold19

Ambrosia wrote:I really don't understand why ashley is even involved in any of this site or anything. Maybe she likes the attention though. It's just weird people follow every person a youtuber has some association with it seems.
Didnt i say the same thing AGES ago about natalie? and people jumped on me? I said i dont know why people are talking about natalie because its nothing to do with jess ,people told me "shes with drake so shes involved" well so is ashley.

Return to “JesssFam”