• Advertisement

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?

Why would that be strange? She has a bunch of photos with him tagged and he has responded before. Not really that hard to figure out.
ellie-
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:08 pm

jrgold19 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?

no? she always has him tagged on her twitter

Okay but why are you following someone who isn't on Jessica's videos or youtube ordeal? You don't think that's weird and too involved? You're following the ex wife of the guy some youtuber is dating. Are you like this with every person on YouTube you watch????
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Yeah exactly lol, you only need to go on her page once to know hes her boyfriend. just jumping on everything i say.
jrgold19

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm

I really don't understand why ashley is even involved in any of this site or anything. Maybe she likes the attention though. It's just weird people follow every person a youtuber has some association with it seems.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Ambrosia wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:

no? she always has him tagged on her twitter

Okay but why are you following someone who isn't on Jessica's videos or youtube ordeal? You don't think that's weird and too involved? You're following the ex wife of the guy some youtuber is dating. Are you like this with every person on YouTube you watch????

I was following her to see if she replied to my comments, i dont even look at her page, only when i post something. jesus chris get over it.dont u find it strange that your following jessicas life on here and you dont knowe know her?
jrgold19

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Ambrosia wrote:I really don't understand why ashley is even involved in any of this site or anything. Maybe she likes the attention though. It's just weird people follow every person a youtuber has some association with it seems.

Didnt i say the same thing AGES ago about natalie? and people jumped on me? I said i dont know why people are talking about natalie because its nothing to do with jess ,people told me "shes with drake so shes involved" well so is ashley.
jrgold19

Postby INK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Ambrosia wrote:I really don't understand why ashley is even involved in any of this site or anything. Maybe she likes the attention though. It's just weird people follow every person a youtuber has some association with it seems.

Then why would Natalie be involved in our convos? It's the same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INK
Informer

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Not the the degree you are. I see what Jessica post on YouTube and what I read here. It was only an observation. Sorry if you're offended but people who really hate Jessica can be just as crazy obsessed with her as those who love her. If you feel like you haven't crossed a line or taken it too far then what does it matter?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby things2say » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:15 pm

I follow gabe and Natalie on instagram, I'd probably follow Ashley if she had one. I think it's curiousity/nosiness. If its out there to see, I think it's okay.

But moving on lol
things2say
Informer

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Jess is the one making ashley involved by being spiteful about her
jrgold19

Postby josie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Haha does Chris have a 'family' tattoo as well? Didn't drake have one? :P

josie
Talker

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Not the the degree you are. I see what Jessica post on YouTube and what I read here. It was only an observation. Sorry if you're offended but people who really hate Jessica can be just as crazy obsessed with her as those who love her. If you feel like you haven't crossed a line or taken it too far then what does it matter?

i know, i understand, im sorry. but im not obsessed with anybody. as u can see my twitter has never been used, only when i posted the pictures to ashley, thats all. i dont stalk anbody and im certainly not crazy, honestly it just pisses me off thats all, thats the only reason i do it because i want ashley to see what jess is saying about her because i think its cruel
jrgold19

Postby INK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Jfc who cares! Stop making arguments over the dumbest shit. People do what they want in their life all the time. Let's just stick to the topic of Jessica and her fucked up decisions that make up her train wreck of a life.

INK
Informer

Postby tinydancer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Personally, I think Ashley's involvement is more relevant than Natalie's because Ashley is the one who was with apline when he went ape shit and pulled the knife.
tinydancer
Talker

Postby tinydancer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Double post. sorry
Last edited by tinydancer on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinydancer
Talker

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:20 pm

tinydancer wrote:Personally, I think Ashley's involvement is more relevant than Natalie's because Ashley is the one who was with apline when he went ape shit and pulled the knife.
and she has his kids who are always at jessicas house. natalies kid wont be because drake isnt with jess anymore
jrgold19

Postby Coloradomom331 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:21 pm

just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.

Someone should comment that. "Oh you took Lilia when she was 3, but now the boys who are practically 3 aren't worth it?"
Ugh she's horrible. The clear favoritism is disgusting.
Coloradomom331
Informer

Postby twomommies » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Can this thread just go back to JESS and not JfuckingR?!
Why does she have to extravagantly dress the kids for Disney?! Five Below has Frozen kids shirts, just saying.
Btw they'll probably get shirts that are Disney themed that say
"I'll be your Minnie, I'll be your Mickey " (let's take our bets)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Coloradomom331 wrote:
just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.

Someone should comment that. "Oh you took Lilia when she was 3, but now the boys who are practically 3 aren't worth it?"

No because we will gettold off lol
Last edited by jrgold19 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrgold19

Postby twomommies » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Coloradomom331 wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby josie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

So do you guys think jess dyes Lilia's hair? :rofl:

josie
Talker

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:24 pm

:bhd:
jrgold19

Postby Sleuth2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:24 pm

emloha_91 wrote:
Sleuth2014 wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion

Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts

OT but OMG @ your picture!!! I love Luke <3

Me too! I watched that episode a few days ago and thought it fit this site pretty well. haha
Sleuth2014
Informer

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 pm

twomommies wrote:Can this thread just go back to JESS and not JfuckingR?!
Why does she have to extravagantly dress the kids for Disney?! Five Below has Frozen kids shirts, just saying.
Btw they'll probably get shirts that are Disney themed that say
"I'll be your Minnie, I'll be your Mickey " (let's take our bets)

Our Five below must be shitty because they never have frozen shirts :( or those gross jelly beans.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby paigemyrissa1991 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 pm

josie wrote:So do you guys think jess dyes Lilia's hair? :rofl:

I don't. My daughter is the same age and her hair lightens up a lot during the summer. She also tans quickly, and I've had people ask if she uses tanning lotion
paigemyrissa1991
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam