• Advertisement

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Betty, attack me not Jr, it was me who suggested the whole facebook thing, yeah I was joking I would never actually do it.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 869 times

Advertisement

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby tinydancer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

josie wrote:I don't particularly agree with jr posting stuff directly to Ashley, Gabe, Natalie etc because I think they reflect badly on everyone else on this site and make us look pretty nutty, although I do enjoy reading Jrs battles with Jess' minions haha.

But Betty I think the way you're acting about this is really immature and the way you're talking to and about Jr sounds like something I'd hear from a preteen. I think there are better ways to explain how you feel about stuff, especially about stuff that doesn't concern you personally than by bullying them. I was only a noob when the stuff about Jr being a potato came out and was so thankful when whatsername left and now everyone seems to get on pretty well, cause honestly I thought you were all being horrible to her for no reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This. Bickering and name calling here makes this site so dumb. We should unite because of our common disdain for Jess. lol I don't think contacting family members is a good idea, however, it's not my place to dictate what anyone else here does.
tinydancer
Talker
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby arielgee_ » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arielgee_
Talker
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:54 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby blackbetty » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:52 pm

I'm not attacking anyone. I think the harassing of people outside the site should stop.

Do y'all want to stop talking about the argument? If you do then stop posting your side. Stop bringing it up.
Image
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 3673 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby IAmTheNight » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Smh
Image
IAmTheNight
Informer
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

just_to_post wrote:What really pissed me off about the Disneyland is that she took Lilia there for her 3rd birthday,remember? But now twins are not worth it?

Also, Natalie mentioned that Jess used kids against Drake in the beginning. and now that ashley is doing it, which I completely understand, I wouldn't want my kids around Jess, she is all butt hurt.


I think it was for her 4th birthday, but anyways, I agree.
ellie-
Gossiper
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 am
Has thanked: 1045 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby tinydancer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 pm

arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion


Looks like he's still wearing a black shirt under it. lol I wonder if he likes to wear black because he's kind of chunky and black is more slimming...maybe guys don't think like this though :P Either way, black seems like the last color I'd want to wear in CA
tinydancer
Talker
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby phie20 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Isn't that the shirt he proposed in? Lol
User avatar
phie20
Informer
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:00 am
Has thanked: 507 times
Been thanked: 696 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby Sleuth2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 pm

arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion


Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts
User avatar
Sleuth2014
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 am
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:57 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:I'm not attacking anyone. I think the harassing of people outside the site should stop.

Do y'all want to stop talking about the argument? If you do then stop posting your side. Stop bringing it up.


Well thats your opinion if you want it to stop, but im free to do what i want . if people want me to leave just say so now, because otherwise i will be posting more screenshots and i will be posting on ashleys page
jrgold19
 

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby Sleuth2014 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Also, I like how Jess said she didnt want to take the twins because it's hot and lots of walking, but Chris is wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt and a black shirt. Clearly it's not that hot, and they could have used a stroller.
User avatar
Sleuth2014
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 am
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 pm

The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?
jrgold19
 

Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 pm

The castle is now uncovered. Everything comes up roses for Jess doesn't it?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/26/5cad5ffff6dd283384a9632067e8dcd5.jpg[/img]
Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 am
Has thanked: 4065 times
Been thanked: 7841 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby EleanorRigby » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm

jrgold19 wrote:The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?


Drop it Jr
Image
User avatar
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 1818 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm

ashleys boyfriend has commented on it aswell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jrgold19
 

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Sleuth2014 wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:Chris broke out his plaid shirt for Disney lmao #specialoccasion


Now the real question is, will he wear that the whole time? Or will he switch to just the black shirt tomorrow? #whoneedsmorethan2shirts


OT but OMG @ your picture!!! I love Luke <3
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 869 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Chris had to wear the plaid because it matches! Duh! They all have on black, red and white.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 am
Has thanked: 4065 times
Been thanked: 7841 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby INK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

jrgold19 wrote:The thing that confuses me is that NOBODY complained whilst i was posting those things, yet now everybody is complaining about it? why now?


If people don't like certain things they can scroll past them. All this really is not that big of a deal just different opinions. Name calling and arguing over this is petty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
INK
Informer
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 am
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1254 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby things2say » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

jrgold19 wrote:ashleys boyfriend has commented on it aswell


Ashley must feel so relieved to have gotten rid of Chris and his bill$, I hope Chris doesn't talk badly about her in front of the boys
User avatar
things2say
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby jrgold19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?


no? she always has him tagged on her twitter
jrgold19
 

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby INK » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?


It's actually really easy to tell who her bf is. They been together for a while now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
INK
Informer
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 am
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 289 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby josie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:07 pm

I have been about to comment about it a few times jr but then someone else would say what I wanted to say, in a calmer way than Betty has. I have no problem with anything else you say or do but I do think that we don't really have any business messaging the people involved, unless they don't seem to mind like Ashley does. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
josie
Talker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:07 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby ellie- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?


Why would that be strange? She has a bunch of photos with him tagged and he has responded before. Not really that hard to figure out.
ellie-
Gossiper
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 am
Has thanked: 1045 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 pm

jrgold19 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Do you not find it strange that you know who her boyfriend is? She has nothing to do with youtube at all, why do you know so much about these people...?


no? she always has him tagged on her twitter


Okay but why are you following someone who isn't on Jessica's videos or youtube ordeal? You don't think that's weird and too involved? You're following the ex wife of the guy some youtuber is dating. Are you like this with every person on YouTube you watch????
User avatar
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1254 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fortwendy, MSNbot Media, muh00r and 9 guests