OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yea and just imagine if one of them would have been injured by the knives they had. They fight over toys so they would really fight over something they know they shouldn't have. What if one was running and feel and stabbed themselves? The headlines would be "toddler stabbed while mom screws man she just met in shower"
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Wow is 2015 the year of #blendedfamilies or what? Tayler and Jess are both horrible human beings who should slow the hell down!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Oh, the stupidity. He's got a kid so you know you can leave your kids with him any time!!! I hope this chick doesn't have any children.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Serial killers & child molesters have children too...
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

I wish Tayler would actually get therapy instead of lying about it
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

I'm not usually on this thread but this girl.... why the heck does she use her kids as pawns? She uses them to punish people too. Shows her maturity and level of insecurity. Her latest Instagram picture is the screen shot of Sara saying how A would be much better off with her and how Tayler is always on her phone. Tayler responds by saying she was going to let the grandparents come by but now she's not because Sara was "running her mouth". Poor kids.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She's a hypocrite. She's posted things before about not using children as weapons. Maybe she's just so stupid she thinks it means using them as actual weapons, like wielding Alesana like a sword or something.

Sadly I could believe she is that stupid.

In one of her divorce videos though she goes on and on about NEVER keeping the kids away from their dad.. She's a vindictive twunt. (That's a mix of twat and cunt for those who don't know)
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

"I was going to let their grandparents see them but now I'm not" what kind of childish thing to say! It's like she's punishing Chuckies parents as if they were children, "oh I was going to give you ___, but seeing that you're acting up, you're not getting it anymore until you behave!"
Some girl commented that she's an attorney and that Tayler should stop posting things about Chuckie and his family because that can cause problems during custody agreement.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

meowmix321 wrote:.
I'd be miserable if my home life was so unstable and dramatic.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone wanna bet danwell was the rat lol
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

lmaoooo at her newest status.
"my children's father is getting off Scott free and he's not going with out at all... I'm over here struggling to keep us alive and I go with out all the fucking time..."
That would be because he HAS A FUCKING JOB. It's not his or anyone else's job to support you! Ohhh hahaha, so much ignorance. The way I see it, she can either have anxiety about work, or anxiety because her kids are in need! Take your pick, Tayler.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

meowmix321 wrote:.
She looks like she got slapped and has been crying imo
#FreeBen
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

amazeballs wrote:lmaoooo at her newest status.
"my children's father is getting off Scott free and he's not going with out at all... I'm over here struggling to keep us alive and I go with out all the fucking time..."
That would be because he HAS A FUCKING JOB. It's not his or anyone else's job to support you! Ohhh hahaha, so much ignorance. The way I see it, she can either have anxiety about work, or anxiety because her kids are in need! Take your pick, Tayler.
Getting off scott free?? From what?? Is leaving a fucked up relationship a criminal act, now?
And yes, Tayler go GET A JOB and you won't struggle to be alive. Lazy piece of crap always making excuses and wanting handouts.
If her anxiety is truly a problem then she needs to go to the doctor and get her ass on disability... If she can't, it's because it's all bullshit.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What is she going without exactly? The government puts a roof over her head, food in their bellies, and pays for their healthcare. That's bare minimum which has always been your standard, Crayler. What are you going without? (Btw it's a compound word, one word... Without... Go the fuck back to school. I'm embarassed for you of your lack of basic education.)
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Sucks to be Tayler. Get a job and support yourself girl! She is running out of excuses. Her lack of education is really holding her back in growing up and getting on with a meaningful life. Pretty soon her kids will surpass her general knowledge, and when that happens, they will lose all respect for their mother. She doesn't see this because she lacks awareness of the future she's giving her children by acting the way she does. They don't stay little very long. As soon as they hit school, they start forming their own opinions and I have no doubt they will start questioning the way they were raised, and why their mother didn't try harder to give them a better life. She thinks they will always be best friends, but the truth is kids grow up and grow away from their mothers. She'll have her hands most full when they're all teens and hating her. It's a normal phase for kids to go through, but I think it's going to be devastating for her. She's not prepared to handle real life.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Omg this bitch CANNOT be serious!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol it's been like two weeks Tayler, you don't even know the guy. He's probably a moron if he's screwing you anyway. No decent 'real' man will stick their dick in your vagina of crazy.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

Clearly she's just trying to make Chuckie mad, but wow dude. Also "your kids can go with out but you're getting tattoos/piercings... Logic." She does the same shit haha #modifiedmess
Last edited by amazeballs on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

She's such an idiot. She must be fuming because either A) Chuckie isn't supporting her lazy ass anymore or B) She got wind that Chuckie is taking her ass to family court... I'm hoping it's option B

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”