FlabbyStabbyDoo #6KidsUnder6 #NowWithGuns Part 38

jedoc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlabbyStabbyDoo #6KidsUnder6 #NowWithGuns

Unread post by jedoc »

Scrapple wrote:1. Notice the cut in footage just before Lilia's "squeal of excitement" in the surprise vid. I'll bet she got a right pep talk in the interim Image

2. The Disneyland video itself is just painful. The poor thing just isn't that excited anymore. Also I don't really like that buggy idea, cause that way she won't walk at all, she'll just sit in it.

EDIT: 3. Does Jess not realise how bad it is for a baby Landen's age to constantly have his sleep pattern disturbed? -_-
Oh come one "the poor thing" in Disneyland to see Princessess she loves (regardless of whether Jess forced them on her in the first place)
Stop trying to see the bad in every little thing Jess does especially when there is so much other things to focus on.
My baby is 2 months younger than Landen...theyre pretty adaptable
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Its Ky...hair color ?
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 0cce77.jpg[/img]

Why oh why! And this is when it's wet let's see what it's like dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

marshmellow wrote:
Its Ky...hair color ?

even his skin tone is a little darker than Kaden's
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

webby wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Its Ky...hair color ?

even his skin tone is a little darker than Kaden's
I know i commented after saying I know its Kyson but the faces look very similiar in that pic
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

I don't think they look similar at all lol they look totally different

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
c0c0nutc0ffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c0c0nutc0ffee »

Jess should reply to her minions more often, seems like the only time she replies is when she is explaining or defending herself against something, or am I missing something? I only use facebook.
Natalie having a baby shower, looking cute and tiny while pregnant, having a girl and being engaged to Drake must hurt pretty bad. I almost feel bad for her for going through that this month. for some reason, I feel like she still has feelings for Drake.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I know people say it's a crock of shit but I don't care. I used to get frequent awful migraines. So severe I would be throwing up because I was in so much pain. I could barely take care of my kids when I had them (single mom of two) I've been wearing amber for about 3 years now. I went from having a migraine at least 18 days a month down to 10 days a month in the first 9 mos. Then in the next year, maybe 5 days a month. Now I have 2 days a month tops and sometimes I'll go a couple months without one. Strange.

I don't care if it's all in my head. I have fewer migraines and I'll take it any day![/quote]
Wow I'm have to try that . I have an illness which makes me have loads of migraines

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I wear Amber (as did my daughter) and I'm totally into crystals and have them all over my house. I like them and they do a lot for me, and they're beautiful. However, I don't do it to be trendy or crunchy like Jess. There's a difference between incorporating something into your life for appearance purposes and actually doing it because you believe or have a connection. "Amber helps babies! Boob milk! Free spirit! Natural birth! *Thumbs up with acrylic nails* Attachment parenting! *posts vid of visibly upset baby and cackles* Kids first! My babies are my priority! Sacrifice for the children! *inserts new dick and moves him in*

Fake Fake Fake. Never in my life have I known of someone who is so. damn. fake. Everything she preaches is a lifestyle she doesn't have the ability to live.[/quote]

Thisssss. I would love to see what jess would parent like if social media suddenly didn't exist, I feel like the majority of the good parenting decisions she makes are for likes and pats on the back from strangers. She contradicts herself 24/7 with her actions it drives me mental.
Like how much did she shove ERF down everyones throats, but now it's not convenient for her because the car seats in Chris' car are forward facing, so she doesn't ERF and suddenly it's no big deal. Gahhh.[/quote]

She is a hashtag mom.
With Lilia... #teenmom #16andpregnant #mybabygirl
with the twins... #twins #breastisbest #intactivist #erf #crunchymama
with landen... #homebirth #4under4 #singlemom #breastfeedingtwo #cosleep

If there isn't a hashtag for it she wont do it, you dont see #spendingmysaturdaycleaningtheamnioticfluidoffmycouch trending do you?
Chellebailson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chellebailson »

Ok ok she bought clippers to do the boys hair to save $$? Why mess you should have said.....I'm sure we could set up a go fund me for a haircut for Lillia ;) in seriousness though I have a boy and his hair grows like crazy but a decent cut costs me £5....(roughly $10 ish).....and that is a decent price to pay,coz when I attempted my sons hair the poor kid looked neglected but I can afford that...as I don't take stupid trips to Disneyland,paying for my lazy assed partner,buying useless overpriced merchandise...oh wait she scored a bargain with her target glow sticks..well that makes everything all good ;)
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Why did she get that stupid hair clipper thing to save money, but she didn't think to not go to Disney Land (again) and buy outfits, etc... Like honestly, where is her brain.
JustMeGA
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustMeGA »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Scrapple wrote:1. Notice the cut in footage just before Lilia's "squeal of excitement" in the surprise vid. I'll bet she got a right pep talk in the interim :P

2. The Disneyland video itself is just painful. The poor thing just isn't that excited anymore. Also I don't really like that buggy idea, cause that way she won't walk at all, she'll just sit in it.

EDIT: 3. Does Jess not realise how bad it is for a baby Landen's age to constantly have his sleep pattern disturbed? -_-
I admit, they looked decently happy at Disneyland. Chris was actually super good to Landen, Lilia was cute with all her dancing and saying hi to the characters.

And it looked like the princesses directed her on how to pose.
I noticed that the princesses were the ones who directed Lilia how to pose as well.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Wonder if the REAL reason she didn't take the twins is because she was embarrassed of how they'd behave at her future in-laws. Lilia is a princess and well behaved, Landen is a baby, but she has NO control over those twins. Mama and Papa Stabs would be mortified in minutes. It would have been a total shit show starring Miss Can't Handle Them All.
Chellebailson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chellebailson »

Did they stay at stabbys grandmas? I heard mess mention she lived 15 minutes away?
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

I thought they stayed with the Parental PocketKnife Unit?
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

breezy32 wrote:Wonder if the REAL reason she didn't take the twins is because she was embarrassed of how they'd behave at her future in-laws. Lilia is a princess and well behaved, Landen is a baby, but she has NO control over those twins. Mama and Papa Stabs would be mortified in minutes. It would have been a total shit show starring Miss Can't Handle Them All.

I never thought about that! That is totally a good point!! Even if she took Lilia one day and the twins the next and then the last day took them all, I mean, she'd have to get a sitter for them but I'm sure Stabby's parents wouldn't mind concidering their going to be Jess's in laws and they will be there step grandparents!
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Lady6 wrote:Why did she get that stupid hair clipper thing to save money, but she didn't think to not go to Disney Land (again) and buy outfits, etc... Like honestly, where is her brain.
Agreed 100%. Her logic is so bad.
I have no doubt that she is going to go to Disneyland again next year.. Jesus.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

OT but YT suggested a Jess video from October 2013. About halfway through there's a clip where Drake has just come home and Kaden gives him a huge hug and won't let go. It is beyond adorable, but now that we know what would happen 3 months later, it breaks my damn heart to see: http://i.imgur.com/qVBIjX5.gifv

poor babies :cry:
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Did Tori Spelling cut Kyson's hair? Looks like it from the messed up cleavage
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I also guessed that they stayed with some of Chris family. She didn't want to bombard them with 4 (badly behaved, almost feral) kids. :( I hate her so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Does anybody know what Gabes answers were in his Q&A?? I'm really curious.

Return to “JesssFam”