FlabbyStabbyDoo #6KidsUnder6 #NowWithGuns Part 38

eb1989
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlabbyStabbyDoo #6KidsUnder6 #NowWithGuns

Unread post by eb1989 »

That's nasty letting them take a blanket out side! Once a blanket hits the floor in my house it's dirty to me and my floors are clean. Does this woman even own a washer and dryer? I've never seen her do laundry
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

We take blankets outside and sit and read on them in nice weather? I wash it right after but I don't see the big deal.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

medstudent wrote:I love the foe system.Even though I can still see messages from the foes when you guys quote them, I can skip them and life's good :) For those annoyed by certain people, I highly recommend the foe function.
Back to Jess: I doubt Drake will be invited to Landen's b-day and if he is, he will be edited out/she won't mention it because "Drake told her not to put him on the internet anymore"/ God forbid she shows Drake being involved.
I'll say it again: The boys' cuts are really ugly.Clearly Jess used the funds reserved for Kaden and Kyson's haircuts for a year or two on the Disney trip she didn't even take them. I wonder what else she won't afford for a while after this Disney trip? I strongly believe Jess is one of those people who leaves beyond her means to mantain appearances(Disney trips, fancy theme parties, a mountain of toys every holiday) while behind the scenes she's making cuts in important departments like food/clothing quality, haircuts and so on.
My boyfriends mother is like this. She buys her 6 year old EXCLISIVELY clothes from Justice. High end everything for her own outward appearance as well. Going out to dinner allll the time, buying electronics and going on vacations. However there is very very little food in the house itself and it's also filthy. I mean you can't walk about barefoot in the kitchen because you'll get cat litter and dirt all over your feet.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

HCB wrote:We take blankets outside and sit and read on them in nice weather? I wash it right after but I don't see the big deal.
Probably because we all know Mess isn't washing that blanket afterward. I mean look at her- her clothes are often stained and dirty. If she doesn't wash her clothes regularly then why would she wash a blanket regularly?
KirstyBash14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KirstyBash14 »

What the heck? Him nothing sleepovers will NOT confuse him more. How silly. My 18 month old has never slept over at anyone's house and he still knows his family. Jess is a moron, but sometimes it seems like people just pick any old thing to criticise. Irresponsible parenting and child safety are topic her list of flaws!
There is a big difference between sleepovers and co-parenting.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

80085 wrote:OT but i was on the ratchetmess tumblr and saw this, immediately thought of jess:
Funniest thing was the caption was "he's cheating on you" :rofl:
Dead. On.

I don't like Natalie but she's so much better in comparison to Jess when it comes to "girlfriend material" and in the most basic ways too. like she actually keeps the apartment clean and knows how to cook things other than hot dogs, corn or scrambled eggs.
Hey now....she can also make pancakes. Dangerously, by spaying pam directly onto the frying pan which could cause her to start a fire....but still.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Since Jess claims they (Nat/Drake) get along so well, I don't see why she wouldn't invite them based on her own claims. However I don't know if she actually will invite them. It would be interesting seeing Jess, Drake, and Natalie all in the same video.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
dilectiolatet wrote:Maybe he's working odd hours, maybe he just likes to nap. I agree though that Landon is way too young to be having overnights.
My oldest stated staying overnight with her father at 8 months old. She was still night nursing.... He's not too young.
Dilectiolatet, I am genuinely curious. Without judgement, what are the reasons you think Landen is too young to stay overnight with Drake?
Because the way I see it, Drake is his dad, Kaden and Kyson his brothers. He knows these people and feels safe with them. The only big difference would be his physical environment. And he is used to being in 2 different "home" environments anyway (Mimi and Jess). If he is staying with Drake 12 hours at a time, he is probably taking breast milk in bottles or milk in a sippy cup. So that is not the reason for him being "too young". I mean if jess had a job where she worked nights, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAH ok... sorry... i jus .... HAHAHAHAHA BAHAHA sorry, sorry. Just the thought of her working is comical. :). Anyway, as i was saying, if she had to go away on weekends or worked overnight, it would be similar but for the fact that he would be in his own home. Granted, Drake was a "newish" face to him. But he has seen Drake quite a bit recently and as i said, his brothers are there. He would feel safe with them.
If anything, I think it is worse for him to spend nights with Stabby-Doo. He probably had a routine that has now disrupted. You know, it used to be just him and Jessica. She took him into bed with her. Suddenly this random dude is with his mom and him in bed (which is probably not that big). There is no space and random dude is suddenly touching him (i don't mean "bad" touching like sexually or aggressively, just invading his personal space). Or he gets put in the crib and get to watch random dude take the place where he used to sleep beside his mom.
So if Landon can stay 12 hours at a time with Drake, why can some (or all) of those hours be spent overnight? I don't think he is getting any more attention at home with Stabby and Messy.
Ugh. She annoys me so much. She wants and thinks she has, this stable home and that she is the "superior" parent who calls the shots. Her home is no more stable than Drake and Natalies. I bet she would PREFER that Drake and Natalie's home be chaotic so she can go on feeling like she has one up on them.
And of course i do not know this, it is just a guess... But i would bet that Landon has spent many a night away from Mess with Mimi so that Messy and Stabby can have "alone" time. It is a "duplex" when she wants to feel like a big girl and feel independent. But "he has never slept away from me" when she wants to prove a point.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Can't edit, but just wanted to say that they (Mimi and Mess) think Drake is a new face and that Landen has to get used to the way Drake does things blah blah blah and therefor Landon needs a slow transition. But babies adapt so easily. Besides, the only way to get used to Drake is by spending as much time with him as he can, especially before their new baby comes. That will be the next excuse from Mess. She will say they can not handle 2 infants, it would not be fair to their new baby etc... Meanwhile she is convincing baby Landon that Drake is his "Saturday-daytime-only-pops" and Chris is his REAL Daddy.

And sorry that last post was so long, Whew. Guess i had a lot to say. She is just THAT annoying.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

PaigeF wrote:Now now, I didn't say at disneyland did I? I just said in general. No need in insult my house. I come from a rather well off area I'll have you know and I've always lived within a safe, clean and loving environment. No need to compare me to Jess, I was just stating babies should be allowed to be barefoot. That's all.
The originally poster was nitpicking about walking around Disney barefoot, not walking around barefoot in general. There was no need to try and call them out on it if you agree that walking around barefoot at Disneyland is disgusting. Some people on here like to nitpick the nitpickers for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=5574E8BC

Does it look like Jess got a new ring?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hahahahaha landen looks JUST like drake.

Too bad so sad Jess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

PaigeF wrote:Now now, I didn't say at disneyland did I? I just said in general. No need in insult my house. I come from a rather well off area I'll have you know and I've always lived within a safe, clean and loving environment. No need to compare me to Jess, I was just stating babies should be allowed to be barefoot. That's all.
Whilst I agree with you on babies should be barefoot, there's a fair bit of difference between your front garden and a theme park where any manner of things could be on the floor. Whilst feet can be washed, people could have dropped bottles and other bits and bobs on the floor. I'm not concerned overly about the cleanliness, more the risk of him cutting his feet on something.
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
HCB wrote:We take blankets outside and sit and read on them in nice weather? I wash it right after but I don't see the big deal.
Probably because we all know Mess isn't washing that blanket afterward. I mean look at her- her clothes are often stained and dirty. If she doesn't wash her clothes regularly then why would she wash a blanket regularly?
Ok, I will say this for her. I have young children and am often covered in one thing or another. My clothes are washed regularly, but as the nature of young children is to generally be a bit grubby and use you as a towel, you do invariably look a bit haphazard after a while. Maybe you've seen something I haven't though, but I do find snotty marks and sticky fingerprints on my clothes on a regular basis.

As to Disneyland, at one he was walking around in a pair of socks. Surely it's just common sense just to protect his feet from scrapes and glass.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 12e4bb.jpg[/img]

Good grief. And Jess doesn't have the decency to respond to this girl saying oh it's not easy, I'm not perfect, etc. blah

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Hahahahaha landen looks JUST like drake.

Too bad so sad Jess
I commented on one of his pics, from dl I think, saying he looks so much like drake and even his eyes were getting darker and it got deleted lol!

twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

KirstyBash14 wrote:

What the heck? Him not having sleepovers will NOT confuse him more. How silly. My 18 month old has never slept over at anyone's house and he still knows his family. Jess is a moron, but sometimes it seems like people just pick any old thing to criticise. Irresponsible parenting and child safety are top of her list of flaws!
There is a big difference between sleepovers and co-parenting.
No. There's no 'big difference' between staying the night with someone who is a parent and someone who is a grandparent/aunt/uncle.
It's still going to be your parent/grandparent/aunt/uncle at the end of the day. If Landen doesn't know his dad, it won't be because he didn't have immediate nights at his father's place from age 1. It will be because his mother involves other men in his life and THAT confuses him; and/or his father is uninvolved.
schauser
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schauser »

smccoin wrote:I can't believe Jessica lied about Landen never sleeping a night away from her when there's proof on Natalie's instagram that Landen has spent the night at Drake's. That girl will lie about anything! I still think her & Chris got married at Disney. Or at least pretended to so that they look like the perfect family.
What was the proof? Are we sure it wasn't just a nap time? Genuinely asking.
schauser
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schauser »

hannahbanana wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Nothing says class like letting your baby walk around disney without shoes on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You should of seen a vlog where she let the twins crawl around a motel parking lot in LA.
Omg eew! Does anyone have a link to this one?
smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

80085 wrote:OT but i was on the ratchetmess tumblr and saw this, immediately thought of jess:
Funniest thing was the caption was "he's cheating on you" :rofl:
Dead. On.

I don't like Natalie but she's so much better in comparison to Jess when it comes to "girlfriend material" and in the most basic ways too. like she actually keeps the apartment clean and knows how to cook things other than hot dogs, corn or scrambled eggs.

Lmao at that pic

Return to “JesssFam”