Postby blackbetty » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Haha okay ;)
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Postby old_soul_here » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 pm

On taylers whole instagram she has six pictures of jakoby, only two where he is the only kid. The rest are of tayler or the girls :/ sure you don't have favorites Tayler. Anberlin is the fav now I think. Most photos are of her. Probably because she is still breastfeeding I suspect.
I lie, there are eight, I thought the two cot destroying ones were Sam's boy
old_soul_here
Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 pm

If any of y'all have any screenshots for Chuckie, we should just start a screenshot thread like Jess has. Then it will help Crayler n00bs and someone can just link him to the thread.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:If any of y'all have any screenshots for Chuckie, we should just start a screenshot thread like Jess has. Then it will help Crayler n00bs and someone can just link him to the thread.
I don't think we should comment on it like in the jess thread. Just make it all screenshots and discuss them here if someone wants to talk about them again
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

I agree but people don't listen haha
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby things2say » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:If any of y'all have any screenshots for Chuckie, we should just start a screenshot thread like Jess has. Then it will help Crayler n00bs and someone can just link him to the thread.

100% this. I know people must have good screenshots
things2say
Informer

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:21 am

She just posted this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby 80085 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:39 am

I can't find any humour in her situation anymore. Everything about her--especially her attitude and parenting--aggravates me. And if it doesn't aggravate me, it depresses me. She IS unfit and until she realises how much of a shitty person AND parent she is, she will continue to be an unfit parent. It seems she has absolutely no self-awareness to speak of.

Tayler really does not deserve the privilege of being able to have children. On one hand, I think they should be taken out of her care.
On the other, I've heard way to many horror stories about couples adopting children only to abuse them emotionally, physically, and/or sexually. Or children going from home to home because the foster parents, for whatever reason, decide they don't want them anymore or they weren't right for their family. Or worst case, they don't get adopted at all.
Perhaps the best option is for their grandparents on their father's side to raise them.
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HeavenOnlyKnows » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:18 am

80085 wrote:I can't find any humour in her situation anymore. Everything about her--especially her attitude and parenting--aggravates me. And if it doesn't aggravate me, it depresses me. She IS unfit and until she realises how much of a shitty person AND parent she is, she will continue to be an unfit parent. It seems she has absolutely no self-awareness to speak of.

Couldn't agree with you more. I rarely come on this thread because it is honestly just depressing. From what I have seen I really do think those kids need to be taken away from her.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Postby twomommies » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:20 am

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
80085 wrote:I can't find any humour in her situation anymore. Everything about her--especially her attitude and parenting--aggravates me. And if it doesn't aggravate me, it depresses me. She IS unfit and until she realises how much of a shitty person AND parent she is, she will continue to be an unfit parent. It seems she has absolutely no self-awareness to speak of.

Couldn't agree with you more. I rarely come on this thread because it is honestly just depressing. From what I have seen I really do think those kids need to be taken away from her.

Its just getting clear that they need to take these kids away from Tayler and her Welfare family.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 am

Tayler didn't even try to deny that she does post naked pictures of her children and laughs about it. Chuckie has deleted a post asking if someone can please get Tayler to contact him because he really needs to talk to her. also he's deleted his FB and is only on IG for now.
lol at those who told him to block Danwell because she was ratting out to Tayler everything that Chuckie would post.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby gypsophila » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:37 am

It's depressing to come here because nothing ever changes for those poor kids and they are getting old enough to notice. Alesana will start school next year and will realize that she's not like all the other kids. She'll know she's a welfare kid, because kids are mean. She won't have things she needs for school. She'll have to be subsidized and of course the teachers and other kids will know that too. Tayler is such a moron. It's all fine and good when they're toddlers, but when they hit school it's going to be hell for those kids. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper

Postby BlessedWithPink » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:22 am

Does anyone else find it really annoying how she's always promoting her freakin shirt ? Just another way of her trying to live off other people's money instead of sticking with her damn job ! Smh it's sickening how she really wants people to pay for her to live while she sits at home doing nothing.[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/05/6ce70f79ff5e6689b0c6618d2c8648d3.jpg[/img]
BlessedWithPink
Amateur

Postby things2say » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm

hannahbanana wrote:Tayler didn't even try to deny that she does post naked pictures of her children and laughs about it. Chuckie has deleted a post asking if someone can please get Tayler to contact him because he really needs to talk to her. also he's deleted his FB and is only on IG for now.
lol at those who told him to block Danwell because she was ratting out to Tayler everything that Chuckie would post.

Is his IG gone now too or am I just blocked lol
things2say
Informer

Postby leem91 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:34 pm

I think I'm blocked too. It comes up but no pictures load.
leem91
True Gossiper

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:42 pm

GUYZ STOP PICKING ON HER.

just kidding. You ladies make My day
Metalheadmama666
Gossiper

Postby blackbetty » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm

I think he deleted it... Weird
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby sugarplum14 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:49 pm

How and where does Tayler plan on sending Alesana to school in (hopefully) September?
sugarplum14
Informer

Postby blackbetty » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby Yue195 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:56 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."

" JUHNELLE! I SEEN YOU WIT KEEFAH! " immediately comes to mind with the last sentence.

Anyway Sara got to see Koby and Anberlin. Said in the comments that Tayler was letting them again. Wonder what kind of ass kissing Chuckie had to do.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby blackbetty » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Yue195 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."

" JUHNELLE! I SEEN YOU WIT KEEFAH! " immediately comes to mind with the last sentence.

Anyway Sara got to see Koby and Anberlin. Said in the comments that Tayler was letting them again. Wonder what kind of ass kissing Chuckie had to do.

Choked on my drink :lol:

"DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE, YOU MR. DISRESPECTFUL!"
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby CanYouJustNot » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Did anyone else watch her video that's called New Things and Goofy Kids? It was so weird how she was telling Jakoby how perfect he is and that she loves him so much. Like, there's nothing wrong with saying any of those things, but how about you show the poor kid that?
CanYouJustNot
Informer

Postby 80085 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:33 pm

CanYouJustNot wrote:but how about you show the poor kid that?

Actions really speak louder than words. Example: Tayler says she wants get her GED. What actions she has taken to actually complete her GED? ... *crickets*
Extreme Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm

80085 wrote:

Actions really speak louder than words. Example: Tayler says she wants get her GED. What actions she has taken to actually complete her GED? ... *crickets*

I'll be a Mom by the time she gets her GED...hell, she'll probably be a Grandmother by then!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 pm

twomommies wrote:
80085 wrote:

I'll be a Mom by the time she gets her GED...hell, she'll probably be a Grandmother by then!

bruh... i could live 100 damn years, die then be reincarnated, live another 80 years and die and this bitch STILL wouldn't have her GED.
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)