#FreeBen
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

How and where does Tayler plan on sending Alesana to school in (hopefully) September?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."
" JUHNELLE! I SEEN YOU WIT KEEFAH! " immediately comes to mind with the last sentence.

Anyway Sara got to see Koby and Anberlin. Said in the comments that Tayler was letting them again. Wonder what kind of ass kissing Chuckie had to do.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yue195 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I don't think she can go to school. Unless they have free preschool, she won't be going. Crayler can't afford it. We don't have it here and I'm recovering from a broken leg so there's no need for me to put my daughter in a daycare with a preschool program as I'm home. My DD has a November birthday so she can't go til next year. Tayler will have that problem with Anberlin. Alesana will go next year, Jakoby will go the year after that, and Anberlin will go 2 years after that so even if she doesn't get pregnant again, she will use that excuse not to work for at least 5 more years. God help those kids if she tries to homeschool them. I hate to imagine the education value from someone who says "I seen."
" JUHNELLE! I SEEN YOU WIT KEEFAH! " immediately comes to mind with the last sentence.

Anyway Sara got to see Koby and Anberlin. Said in the comments that Tayler was letting them again. Wonder what kind of ass kissing Chuckie had to do.
Choked on my drink :lol:

"DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE, YOU MR. DISRESPECTFUL!"
#FreeBen
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Did anyone else watch her video that's called New Things and Goofy Kids? It was so weird how she was telling Jakoby how perfect he is and that she loves him so much. Like, there's nothing wrong with saying any of those things, but how about you show the poor kid that?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

80085 wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:but how about you show the poor kid that?
Actions really speak louder than words. Example: Tayler says she wants get her GED. What actions she has taken to actually complete her GED? ... *crickets*
I'll be a Mom by the time she gets her GED...hell, she'll probably be a Grandmother by then!
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

80085 wrote:and this bitch STILL wouldn't have her GED.
And she'd still be using American tax dollars to pay for her iPhone and hamburger helper..
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

CanYouJustNot wrote:
And she'd still be using American tax dollars to pay for her iPhone and hamburger helper..
And the Tayler Trashedy special: spam and canned string beans
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Looks like Alesana is spending the night because Tayler posted a picture of Alesana FaceTiming with her siblings. Chuckie did say last night that he was hoping to contact Tayler because he really needed to talk to her about something. My guess is that Sara (or Chuckies family) really wanted to see her.
Idk much about this but can Chuckie get in trouble if he decides to not give Alesana back? I know there's ss of Tayler talking about how she doesn't trust Chuckie anymore because he recently kept the kids from her for three days.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

I'm pretty sure that since they're married and do not have a custody agreement worked out, he can take the children for as long as he wants. At least that's how it works in my state.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

hannahbanana wrote:Looks like Alesana is spending the night because Tayler posted a picture of Alesana FaceTiming with her siblings. Chuckie did say last night that he was hoping to contact Tayler because he really needed to talk to her about something. My guess is that Sara (or Chuckies family) really wanted to see her.
Idk much about this but can Chuckie get in trouble if he decides to not give Alesana back? I know there's ss of Tayler talking about how she doesn't trust Chuckie anymore because he recently kept the kids from her for three days.
Wow, i wonder why she suddenly changed her mind. i wish her stuff wasn't private (i've been blocked thanks to fucking danwell). i wish this topic was as active as the gabeandjesss one, that one has gotten so boring.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

when alesana was playing and saying she wanted to carry her dolls and it sounded like kill, why didnt tayler correct her? I mean, i know it might be nitpicking and I know alesana has a hard time saying her R's, but tayler should try and reinforce that there's a difference in the sounds instead of just laugh it off. Like saying, "no alesana, its caRRy" and stress the R sounds so alesana can start trying to correct her mistakes
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Chuckie can take the kids for as long as he wants without getting in trouble. Kind of like how Tayler is keeping the kids from their father and not getting in trouble.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

chelsieross7 wrote:when alesana was playing and saying she wanted to carry her dolls and it sounded like kill, why didnt tayler correct her? I mean, i know it might be nitpicking and I know alesana has a hard time saying her R's, but tayler should try and reinforce that there's a difference in the sounds instead of just laugh it off. Like saying, "no alesana, its caRRy" and stress the R sounds so alesana can start trying to correct her mistakes
Or she could say, "Oh, you want to caRRy your dolls around?"
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

Maybe Tayler told chuckie he could see the kids if he deleted his instagram, I'm sure she didn't like the supportive comments he got. Still hope he is seeing a lawyer.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Alyshaxx wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:
And the Tayler Trashedy special: spam and canned string beans
Everything she makes is sodium filled, and with all the Mountain Dew she drinks I'm surprised she hasn't had a heart attack from all the potassium yet!!
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

80085 wrote:
CanYouJustNot wrote:but how about you show the poor kid that?
Actions really speak louder than words. Example: Tayler says she wants get her GED. What actions she has taken to actually complete her GED? ... *crickets*

Lmfao..totally heard crickets when I read that part
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

things2say wrote:Maybe Tayler told chuckie he could see the kids if he deleted his instagram, I'm sure she didn't like the supportive comments he got. Still hope he is seeing a lawyer.
I hope so too, for the sake of the kids. They need some sort of structure in their lives, and obviously Tayler is incapable of providing that for them. I can't imagine how confusing it is for them to have their parents back together one day and the next they're fist fighting each other.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”