Gue$$e$ and $ugge$tion$ for #2'$ name

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gue$$e$ and $ugge$tion$ for #2'$ name

Unread post by blackbetty »

Let$ give Mi$$y and Bryan our $uggestion$ and gue$$e$ for $pawn #2's (4? I was really surprised neither of them mentioned the two sons they lost... Maybe surprised isn't the best word?) name.

I have no clue what they'll go for if it$ another boy becau$e to me, Oliver and Gabriel are two very different $tyle$. If it$ a girl I $ee them u$ing something really common. Madi$on, Emma/Emily, Mia, I$abella, Ava etc.

Names I think would sound good with Oliver - (not all are names I like, I just think they work as a sib set)

Boys - Emmett, Elliot, Samuel (I don't love Samuel and Oliver together but Sam and Ollie sounds cute), Everett, Owen, Aiden, Isaac, Isaiah, Hudson, Simon, Max, Henry, David, Jacob, Tristan

Girls - Isabella (nickname Izzy would be cute... Izzy and Ollie), Amelia, Sadie, Ruby, Hazel, Aurelie, Ainsley, Eleanor, Ivy, Isla, Lucy, Chloe, Aidah, Penelope (penny abd Ollie would be cute), Ava
#FreeBen
kitt3ns
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gue$$e$ and $ugge$tion$ for #2'$ name

Unread post by kitt3ns »

oh my god yes this thread title
kitt3ns
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kitt3ns »

also if it's a boy im betting on the name matthew and for a girl they could name her after suzanne, call her susie or something.
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

For a boy I'm guessing harry potter or some name from the books
thisbesadie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thisbesadie »

For some reason I think they will choose Olivia (Olive for short) boy... Christian or something really 'hipster'
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they choose Olivia they're stupider than I thought. Matchy is one thing, that's next level matchy.
#FreeBen
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Isabella for a girl, even though Suzanne/Suzy is a very good suggestion too!

Boy wasn't it Liam a name they liked when they were doing Oliver's name reveal?
kitt3ns
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kitt3ns »

dinero is a pretty good name too
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How about Ca$h for a boy? Lol
#FreeBen
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

My husband loves the name Cash!!!! Me not so much boys names were so hard for us. We could not agree on anything. people either love our sons name or hate it. Not very common.

Bryan liked Silas in the past I personally love that name. We would've went with it but my mother-in law basically ruined it for us. I wonder if they go with a name off the chalkboard list from last time if it's a boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

I remember they had a video where they had a bunch of names written out on that chalkboard they used to use, but I can't find it. I thought it was the name reveal video, but it wasn't.

Found it!

I tried to post the video but it wouldn't let me, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtEJ3hqnv4
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

kitt3ns wrote:dinero is a pretty good name too

Franklin?
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

thisbesadie wrote:For some reason I think they will choose Olivia (Olive for short) boy... Christian or something really 'hipster'

This is the name I said on the previous post. I have been thinking that's why they won't announce it. They know they will get a bunch of shit for it.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

longhairdontcare1006 wrote:I remember they had a video where they had a bunch of names written out on that chalkboard they used to use, but I can't find it. I thought it was the name reveal video, but it wasn't.

Found it!

I tried to post the video but it wouldn't let me, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtEJ3hqnv4
Wow, I watched that whole video b/c they are so much more interesting in it! They're still immature and dorky but in a relatable, sweet way. They were so concerned about their money! And so weird that they had a board above their bed that said "keep calm and baby on"... wtf?

LOL here's the names:
Sam
Bruce
Gavin
Clayton
Oliver
Phillip
Jeremy
Ethan
Hudson
Jackson
Tripp
Alex
Kyle
Liam
Dakota
Cedric
Travis
Garrett
D.J.
Peter
Walker
Atley
Ryan
Caleb
Oscar
Mason
James
William
Noah
Zach
Paul
Sylas
Matthew

But they said early in that video that they pretty much knew their #1 and had trouble thinking of any others that they liked, so that is prob why this list is so random. I mean... DJ? Tripp? Atley? Bruce? WTF?!
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

ohaudrey wrote:
longhairdontcare1006 wrote:I remember they had a video where they had a bunch of names written out on that chalkboard they used to use, but I can't find it. I thought it was the name reveal video, but it wasn't.

Found it!

Wow, I watched that whole video b/c they are so much more interesting in it! They're still immature and dorky but in a relatable, sweet way. They were so concerned about their money! And so weird that they had a board above their bed that said "keep calm and baby on"... wtf?

LOL here's the names:
Sam
Bruce
Gavin
Clayton
Oliver
Phillip
Jeremy
Ethan
Hudson
Jackson
Tripp
Alex
Kyle
Liam
Dakota
Cedric
Travis
Garrett
D.J.
Peter
Walker
Atley
Ryan
Caleb
Oscar
Mason
James
William
Noah
Zach
Paul
Sylas
Matthew

But they said early in that video that they pretty much knew their #1 and had trouble thinking of any others that they liked, so that is prob why this list is so random. I mean... DJ? Tripp? Atley? Bruce? WTF?!

Lmao I know! The only name on that list that I like is Hudson, and even then it's not enough to name my kid it. At least they are not into naming their kids "made up" names, based off of Gabriel and Oliver.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

One of the names on there is my sons name, but it's in the top most popular boys names so fed not made up, I hope they don't choose it.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

That is the most bizarre name list ever... A few very traditional, old names, a few modern 'trendy' names, and a lot of weird outdated names or nicknames. Alex, kyle, Jeremy?? Very 90s... Definitely not 'in' anymore, but not old enough to sound traditional. Just seems kind of weird to me since the only people i know weith those names are around my age (20-30). And DJ? Bruce? Really? BRUCE?! Is there anyone under 45 with that name? Lol
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

kiki wrote:That is the most bizarre name list ever... A few very traditional, old names, a few modern 'trendy' names, and a lot of weird outdated names or nicknames. Alex, kyle, Jeremy?? Very 90s... Definitely not 'in' anymore, but not old enough to sound traditional. Just seems kind of weird to me since the only people i know weith those names are around my age (20-30). And DJ? Bruce? Really? BRUCE?! Is there anyone under 45 with that name? Lol
This is exactly what I was thinking. Haha :lol:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I almost named my 9 year old Bruce.

But I'm a gigantic Batman fan so.

I didn't name my kids til they were born so my daughter's in utero name was Harley Quinn. Some of my friends still call her HQ.
#FreeBen
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

kiki wrote:That is the most bizarre name list ever... A few very traditional, old names, a few modern 'trendy' names, and a lot of weird outdated names or nicknames. Alex, kyle, Jeremy?? Very 90s... Definitely not 'in' anymore, but not old enough to sound traditional. Just seems kind of weird to me since the only people i know weith those names are around my age (20-30). And DJ? Bruce? Really? BRUCE?! Is there anyone under 45 with that name? Lol

Well they already named their fish #brucenorbert so I guess that names out.

Return to “Daily Bumps”