OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

HowAboutNo

Re: OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

Also, in Ohio, you must complete work activities for cash assistance. She'd have to do work assigned to her for that check unless she could obtain a disability waiver. Everything else, the housing, the food stamps, the insurance...that you can get for nothing, because your children absolutely need it. Cash, no. You can no longer receive cash for nothing.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by staceymj »

CamilaCabello wrote:I dont care if Tayler gets assistance on top of what she makes by actually getting off of her ass and working. Assistance is there for people who TRY to make a better life for themselves but still come up short. If her own tax dollars are going into it, on top of ours, I don't care. As long as she's not sitting on her damn ass and collecting. If she's working for it, good.
Exactly! Which is why it's called "assistance" and not "a free ride through life".
I don't understand how she is completely embarassed of her life, I would be mortified if I was her and there sure as hell is no way I would be sharing it with the Internet.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She's not embarrassed she will never be embarrassed. She is milking this government for every penny they're willing to give out. She was raised trash & is currently raising more trash. She's nothing but a lowlife scumbag. Her kids would be better off without her. Attempting to hang yourself in front of your toddlers! She has no desire to ever get off assistance. Currently she's to busy posting about her oral sex escapade's on social media. While her children are in the other room mommy is having wild sex with a stranger. I truly do not believe she will ever be anything more than what she is now. I wish that was not the case but the girls in her 20s now & her decision making is only getting worse. I also know by all these random men she brings in her home it's a high chance both her daughters will experience sexual abuse. If that has not happened already. She is an unfit mother. It makes me angry to know that CPS was contacted & they found nothing. When in reality she really isn't even providing the necessities it's the government providing those things. She literally does nothing but occasionally gives them a bath and throws junkfood at them. Except for the occasional dollar store decor birthday party she never does anything for or with them. No parks, playgrounds, bowling, museums, movies NOTHING! She can go to her concert but the kids can't even leave her disgusting house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Her answers...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

It's because her brain hasn't been stimulated since she was like 13!!! She has no education and doesn't know how to comprehend things
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Another picture posted about an abused child...you're still a shitty mother, Tayler. Stop posting things like that to make yourself look good !
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

That's why she thinks she is a "damn good mom." she doesn't comprehend when people are giving her advise on parenting. When someone tells her it's not good for a child to drink mountain dew, eat loads of candy and have a bedtime of 1 am it goes in one ear and out the other. She has a hard time understanding things being told to her like bringing a new dude in the second her and chuckie break up is probably not the best idea or trying to stay your husband in front of the kids can have a huge effect on them.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this too!!! About the posting pictures I mean...Tayler is going to make herself go insane by trying to convince herself that she's a good mom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

That picture looks fake to me. Like the baby was photoshoped or something.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She seems like she's losing her marbles again.

Seriously someone should intervene..
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I wanna know what we're missing since we're blind and can't see it.

I see a "mother" who can't be bothered to feed their children a nutritional meal.

I see a "mother" who can't provide her children with any stability. How many times have she and Chuckie split? How many times has Tayler brought a new man around them? At LEAST twice. That's a lot when her oldest is less than 4. How many times have they moved?

I see a "mother" who CHOOSES not to work when she can't afford not to and instead sits on her butt at home hanging out with her boyfriend and exploiting her children for a very small YT paycheck which she doesn't pay taxes on.

I see a "mother" whose children were playing with KNIVES while she took a shower and she explained it away with "kids get into stuff." Need I say more?

I see a "mother" who literally enjoys frightening her kids.

Should I keep going?
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

placebo wrote:She seems like she's losing her marbles again.

They should, they won't.

You can bet your bottom dollar Tayler will claim a disability so she doesn't have to work. I'm guessing she's setting herself up for extreme anxiety/depression. Extreme enough for cash assistance and maybe some bullshit group therapy where she wouldn't participate, if the gov't offers that. Then she'll sit on her butt and pop out another kid every once in a while to keep up with maxing out on assistance. She can't even explain her learning disability. My daughter can explain hers perfectly well, and guess what Tayler--she gets good grades in college.

The thing about really good mothers, Tayler, is that they always question whether they are good mothers. They always wonder if they've done enough, done it right, can do it better. They never say they are damn good mothers. Only welfare queens claim that, because they are forced to defend their poor choices and lack of any ambition. My kids are grown up. I STILL wonder if I made the right decisions or did the right things, or did enough along the way. It NEVER ends, motherhood. Motherhood is not lazy. You are one of the worst mothers I have ever seen Tayler. If you really thought you were good, you wouldn't delete everything all the time.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

gypsophila wrote:

They should, they won't.

You can bet your bottom dollar Tayler will claim a disability so she doesn't have to work. I'm guessing she's setting herself up for extreme anxiety/depression. Extreme enough for cash assistance and maybe some bullshit group therapy where she wouldn't participate, if the gov't offers that. Then she'll sit on her butt and pop out another kid every once in a while to keep up with maxing out on assistance. She can't even explain her learning disability. My daughter can explain hers perfectly well, and guess what Tayler--she gets good grades in college.

The thing about really good mothers, Tayler, is that they always question whether they are good mothers. They always wonder if they've done enough, done it right, can do it better. They never say they are damn good mothers. Only welfare queens claim that, because they are forced to defend their poor choices and lack of any ambition. My kids are grown up. I STILL wonder if I made the right decisions or did the right things, or did enough along the way. It NEVER ends, motherhood. Motherhood is not lazy. You are one of the worst mothers I have ever seen Tayler. If you really thought you were good, you wouldn't delete everything all the time.

totally agree with you Gypso!!
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

hannahbanana wrote:Another picture posted about an abused child...you're still a shitty mother, Tayler. Stop posting things like that to make yourself look good !
Did you see where she said she would love to adopt the abused kid? As if she could handle that on top of everything else she's failing at.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

msliss wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

They should, they won't.

totally agree with you Gypso!!
Exactly! I have 3 learning disabilities that are registered with my government and I can pick up any language and I got average grades in college from 70-90's (depending on the class) and also failed math 3x (yes my one disibility was in math). But whatever. But each time I took the class the percentage went up. Almost past the 3rd try. I have legit test/testing that explain in full my real disabilities.
HowAboutNo

In order to qualify as disabled you need to have an impairment that inhibits gainful employment. She won't be able to claim severe social anxiety as a disability when the dumb bitch broadcasts her life on YouTube and social media.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

You can get disability if you have a mental illness? How does that work? And what does that person get with said disability? Money from the government? This is the first time I'm hearing this.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh4thelawls wrote:You can get disability if you have a mental illness? How does that work? And what does that person get with said disability? Money from the government? This is the first time I'm hearing this.
I'm not sure what government you live with. But if you are properly tested like I was you are suppose to take your test and bring them your family doctor and he is suppose to file them and send them off/registered. It also depends on how severe your disabilities are. So once your papers are proccessed you will find out. But it's good to just have them registered. For a back up plan.
HowAboutNo

oh4thelawls wrote:You can get disability if you have a mental illness? How does that work? And what does that person get with said disability? Money from the government? This is the first time I'm hearing this.
Yes, some mental and emotional illnesses can qualify you as disabled. You could qualify for social security or cash assistance without work activities.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

People hella abuse disability. Not that all do because there are plenty of people who do really need it bht just like welfare, there are plenty of able bodied people who scam disability. My aunt is one of them. She is now receiving disability for being bipolar. It's gonna blow up in her face I guarantee, I want to blow the whistle on her myself. She is in fact bipolar bht it didn't affect her ability to work for 30+ years. She just decided she didn't want to anymore so she quit her job and bought a Harley and now gets disability and sits at home smoking pot and riding her motorcycle and working for cash when she gets a chance. Disgusting.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”