BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

aubs311
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by aubs311 »

I'm not saying all of you are wrong or right but some of this stuff is bullying. What if it was you we were watching. Yeah gossip but calling someone fat isn't cool. Isn't that what we are trying to stop? Bullying? What if she was your daughter (mind you she would probably have been told to grow up and knock it off) would you want to read these things about your child? No matter what choices she has made and what she has turned out to be..Bullying name calling shouldn't ever be ok. Her kids will read stuff about her one day and yeah they may end up disappointed in their mother but also learn how cruel people can be.
Last edited by aubs311 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aubs311
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aubs311 »

I'm not saying all of you are wrong or right but some of this stuff is bullying.what if it was you we were watching Yeah gossip but calling someone fat isn't cool. Isn't that what we are trying to stop? Bullying? What if she was your daughter (mind you she would probably have been told to grow up and knock it off) would you want to read these things about your child? No matter what choices she has made and what she has turned out to be..Bullying name calling shouldn't ever be ok. Her kids will read stuff about her one day and yeah they may end up disappointed in their mother but also learn how cruel people can be.
Last edited by aubs311 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aubs311
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aubs311 »

Sorry for the double post
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

-Twiddles thumbs- sooo, everyone having a good week?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I haven't even seen the actual post about someone calling a kid fat. I just keep seeing people reference it??
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

Had abit of a chuckle at the new pic on Insta.

The bleach spot on the towel...she must have cleaned somthing at some point, or mah e it's from Lilias hair...HAHAH
aubs311
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aubs311 »

some people call jess flabby. I'm just saying bullying is never ok but you can never disagree with someone in this place I guess lol. but when its your child I bet there would be words had all around even if they were not a "perfect" person
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Deadhead_kay wrote:I haven't even seen the actual post about someone calling a kid fat. I just keep seeing people reference it??
I think the second comment was about Jess being called fat. And I think the first comment was a comment that happened elsewhere? I've never seen a bad thing said about Lilia's appearance on this forum. There have been constructive comments for Jess, such as her hair really needs a trim or her outfit is inappropriate, but I've not seen the kids bashed on here.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

jodilo88 wrote:I am genuinely surprised no one here has snarked on Jess's new IG pic with Kaden and Landen. All those toys so scattered in the yard...
Looks like an old dirty sock too!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I don't see how this is bullying. We aren't seeking her out to harass her or insult her. Or most of us aren't and I don't agree with people who do. This is a gossip site about youtube famous people who put their lives out there and open themselves up to ridicule. Actual celebrities experience this as well. Jess doesn't have to read on here. No one is forcing her to and it's quite stupid that she does, in my opinion. I would never seek out a site that was talking shit about me. Then again I would never want to be out there online for all the world to see. If she didn't want comments made about her she could quit youtube, get a normal job, and have a normal life.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

salty8 wrote:Had abit of a chuckle at the new pic on Insta.

The bleach spot on the towel...she must have cleaned somthing at some point, or mah e it's from Lilias hair...HAHAH
Hahahahahahaha. Jess and bleach. Together?! Yeah it has to be the hair thing ;)
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

HCB wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:I haven't even seen the actual post about someone calling a kid fat. I just keep seeing people reference it??
I think the second comment was about Jess being called fat. And I think the first comment was a comment that happened elsewhere? I've never seen a bad thing said about Lilia's appearance on this forum. There have been constructive comments for Jess, such as her hair really needs a trim or her outfit is inappropriate, but I've not seen the kids bashed on here.
Errrrr! Stop the train right there. I've seen people try to diagnose Kyson with Down's Syndrome and post side by side pictures of him with Down's babies. I've seen people diagnose Kaden with Asperger's syndrome or other forms of autism. I've seen people (and I'll admit, I'm guilty of this one, but only out of genuine concern at the time) speculate that Landen's eyes had something wrong with them. People talk all the time about how Lilia's 12 pounds of hair is weighing her down and detracting from her beauty. People ask if there's something wrong with Lilia because of her "droopy eyes." People straight up call Jessica's kids ugly.

So I don't want to hear that the kids have not been bashed on this website. They definitely have. Multiple times. It's not something we usually do or even something we condone doing.. But it's been done before and it's not pretty.

I, personally, think we should keep the kids out of it as much as possible and NEVER try to diagnose people, especially kids. They may grow up to read this stuff and there's been some really hurtful things said.
aubs311
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aubs311 »

[quote="HCB"]I don't see how this is bullying. We aren't seeking her out to harass her or insult her. Or most of us aren't and I don't agree with people who do. This is a gossip site about youtube famous people who put their lives out there and open themselves up to ridicule. Actual celebrities experience this as well. Jess doesn't have to read on here. No one is forcing her to and it's quite stupid that she does, in my opinion. I would never seek out a site that was talking shit about me. Then again I would never want to be out there online for all the world to see. If she didn't want comments made about her she could quit youtube, get a normal job, and have a normal life.[/quote]

Oh I'm not saying I disagree with she could be doing other things and getting her life together for herself and those kids, but body shaming is not cool she did have 4 kids (her choice yes) but it's just not right to make fun of someone's body. I was always picked on for being thin and called anorexic and just always had a thing about people picking on someone for their weight. I agree this is a gossip site and of course you will read people's opinions of certain YouTube mommies but there is a difference between gossip and bullying.
stephh+
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stephh+ »

just gonna leave this here lol
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

marshmellow wrote: Image

ok so i was googling more about down's syndrome and this pic came up... kinda looks like Kyson.. I am not trying to put that baby down !! infact I love kyson,Kaden and Lilia, and I think they are adorable but I guess Jessica should investigate on his health..
These are the types of posts I'm referring to.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

But how is that bullying? people are actually worried and they want comment, but they can't because Jess and every one of her minions think it's bullying. I think it's completely different saying something like this or even commenting about ugly children when it's on a forum that they can't read from, or in front of their face. I also just think people are so damn sensitive nowadays. Not everyone is going to find your kid gorgeous. If someone says your kid has facial characteristics of someone with downs you don't go "YOURE SO MEAN11!1" You research and then possibly take your kid to the doctors. Idk that's just my opinion.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG did anyone else think Landen was chewing on a pregnancy test?! Lmaoooo
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

@Deadhead_kay I completely agree with you; I don't think that Down syndrome post was bullying or bashing or anything negative at all. An example of a bullying or cruel comment would be something like, "Jess's baby is so ugly, he looks like he's a retard." By the way I hate that word and don't condone it, I'm just using it as an example of what not to say. If someone comes across a picture and says, "Hey, I just saw this picture describing kids with Down syndrome and I think Jess's baby has similar features to the example in the picture, I hope she's had him checked out to make sure he's healthy" you can tell that is coming from a place of concern for he child and is actually constructive. Does anyone else see the difference or is it just me?

I will never insult a child but I'm not going to lie, when I first started watching Jessica I also thought that Kyson had some Down syndrome features and I was curious to know if he'd been diagnosed with anything. I can understand why someone would be curious and ask about it in a polite way, which I believe marshmellow did.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emma101 wrote:Sorry if it's already been mentioned but did anyone notice that Natalie posted a photo of the boys and referred to them as her step sons? Wonder what Jess thinks about that although she's already calling Skube the step dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natalie referred to the boys as her step sons

Jess and stabby allow the children to call him "dad".
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm a big germaphobe when food comes into play..so that party prep video was horrific to me.

Stabby licking his finger, wiping it on Jess sweaty face, scratching his beer belly in the same crusty black shirt he wears everyday, and then continuing to decorate the cookies? Oh my god noooo

Return to “JesssFam”