Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by Yue195 »

^^^ this, so much.

I've been sitting here giving you the benefit of the doubt jr, when you came back you seemed to have calmed down but it's getting to your head now that you belive you can get away with being obsessive and harassing people. You keep crossing fine lines. Sorry, but I'm gonna be blunt, you're being a little shit. Stop it. Get a grip. Grow up. Leave people alone. Understand boundaries.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Did I even say it was me? No
jrgold19

drunkunicorn wrote:Jr you really overstepped the line commenting on Natalies instagram like that. Leave her alone, damn.
Honestly, back in the day when the great potato/overalls war happened I felt really sorry for you because you were kind of the punching bag here.
I feel like since posters such as Flossy/whatsername/thegooseiscooked left you've started running wild on this thread, thinking your like some sort of YTMD head honcho. Taking it upon yourself to make fake accounts and obsessively message Jess/Natalie/Gabe/Ashley/Chris. That's why you freaked out so much when Betty came back, you knew she remembered how you started out here and you were scared of losing your new found acceptance here.
You're trying way too hard, Jesus Christ get a grip. I love gossiping here just as much as you but your obsession with contacting these people is tarring us all with the same brush. You're just as obsessed if not more so than some of her minions.
Like what are you hoping to achieve? Did you think Natalie was gonna comment back and say "omg no way! Well we are gonna fight for full custody of those kids, thanks for the heads up random freak"
Stop messaging people in Jessocas life you're making no difference whatsoever. And if you do feel the need to then stop coming here to brag about it, you're not impressing anyone
I still am a punching bag, I always have been. Because everybody on this site it too shy to stick up for me when i get bashed. they are too scared to speak up for me out of fear of being blocked. Ive had people on this site MESSAGE me telling me they are on my side. I know alot of people on here are on my side. so thinkwhat you like, they are too scared to say it infront of whatsername/AS/betty
jrgold19

I dont have a clue what your on about i was scared or whatever when betty came back? wtf r u on about lmao, i wasnt scared, i just dont like some people on here because i dont get along with them, and i know a few people feel the same way as me. I havent ruled anything, im gossiping like everyone else. like i have said before, whatever i do outside of this site is MY CHOICE. and i never even said i did it, you just assume its me and you were the ones who brought it up!! i havent said anything about itlmao
jrgold19

and your harrassing me so you cant talk lmao
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

What does watshername have to do with anything? She's not even here anymore! And Betty? Betty is an incredibly friendly person and calls people out on DUMBASSERY!

I don't believe people messaged you about being on "your side" what is this, what side? A war over harassing people vs leaving people alone? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I just found this thread and subscribed but what's going on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

jrgold19 wrote:I dont have a clue what your on about i was scared or whatever when betty came back? wtf r u on about lmao, i wasnt scared, i just dont like some people on here because i dont get along with them, and i know a few people feel the same way as me. I havent ruled anything, im gossiping like everyone else. like i have said before, whatever i do outside of this site is MY CHOICE. and i never even said i did it, you just assume its me and you were the ones who brought it up!! i havent said anything about itlmao
I remember very clearly when Betty came back you freaked out and said you were going to stop coming here because the older posters were coming back and you liked it better with them gone. Because they actually called you out on this shit you did.
Done replying to you now, I know you'll reply to thia message because lord knows you love to have the last word but I really don't care, I've said what I wanted to say.
By the way, when you reply and keep littering your message with "lmao" it comes across very jessica-y, maybe your obsession with her has made you pick that up. Bye :)
jrgold19

Yue195 wrote:What does watshername have to do with anything? She's not even here anymore! And Betty? Betty is an incredibly friendly person and calls people out on DUMBASSERY!

I don't believe people messaged you about being on "your side" what is this, what side? A war over harassing people vs leaving people alone? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
No people message ME saying how betty thinks shes queen bee etc etc , that they dont like her, and so what if whatsername left ages ago, when she was her people didnt want to speak out, just like they dont know. nobody wants to defend me because they know they will get shanked by you lot. think what u like, i dont care if u believe me about people messaging me or not, im not a liar. anyway im just gonna leave this site, its not the same when betty and as come back, before it was fine, no arguing,could post whatever u wanted, yet as soon as they come back u notice how everything spirals into arguments again. they start to act like their big bad boss again and can tell everyone what do do, well im not putting up with being told what to do by people who think they can just walk back in. bye. and yes i wanted to leave because they think they are boss ofeverything and call EVERYONE out, not just me.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Here's the thing JR, if these people are messaging you claiming to be on your side, why aren't they defending you? You can sit there and say they are " too shy" or "scared". But frankly; if these people really think you are being wronged, they would stick up for you regardless of backlash.

Good, leave, your the common dominator in these shit storms because you start it all the time. Let me make it even easier for not to come back. Banned. Permanently.
holdontilmay
TROLL

Unread post by holdontilmay »

Good god. This thread is turning into pure shit. Get your personal problems off here and talk about who we all came here for... Jess
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

holdontilmay wrote:Good god. This thread is turning into pure shit. Get your personal problems off here and talk about who we all came here for... Jess
Agreed, I could care less about this BS. Take it to your messages..

newmummyaj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by newmummyaj »

twomommies wrote:
newmummyaj wrote:Is no one else seeing Kaden with a black eye on Nats recent IG pic? Is that just me? Lol
I saw it....did anyone ask about it, or were we all blocked? Because I was, and I never even commented on any of her pictures....
I don't think anyone has asked no.. That's definitely why 'spaz Kaden' wasn't in the photo not because he was playing up. #omghegotablackeyeatdrakes #totallynotmyfault #mimialwayswatchesthekids
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

newmummyaj wrote:
twomommies wrote:
newmummyaj wrote:Is no one else seeing Kaden with a black eye on Nats recent IG pic? Is that just me? Lol
I saw it....did anyone ask about it, or were we all blocked? Because I was, and I never even commented on any of her pictures....
I don't think anyone has asked no.. That's definitely why 'spaz Kaden' wasn't in the photo not because he was playing up. #omghegotablackeyeatdrakes #totallynotmyfault #mimialwayswatchesthekids
lol those hashtags
c0c0nutc0ffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c0c0nutc0ffee »

I love coming on this site to read some gossip, I mostly lurk but I check it almost everyday. but "jrgold" is always cluttering up pages and pages making it all about her! so tired of reading anything said by jr!! I enjoy coming to this web site but next time theres a stupid pointless 10 page part filled up by jrgold I'm just not going to bother again! most annoying person ever!
rubetuesday
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rubetuesday »

blackbettybamf wrote:In the US, spaz isn't a derogatory term. It can mean wild, hyper, energetic... Basically that he goes nonstop and is just a crazy kid - not that there's anything wrong with him physically, mentally, or developmentally

Side note - before my car accident in January, the last place I left was my friend Eric's house. I took him home after shooting pool and got in my accident on the way to my house from his house. His high school nickname was "Spaz"
ahhh right sorry! thank goodness for that, here in the UK I wouldn't say spaz is used as a very nice word Image

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I'm not sure. I've had dark under eyes my whole life, it's some genetic thing that has nothing to do with how much I sleep. I use to have people ask me if I was punched in the eye lol. I wish I could make them go away, never found anything that works.
RedSabre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RedSabre »

Can we not all join forces in unison to the "United front for the liberation of Gingerbread houses and shankyskankydoos", no need to alienate and isolate members of this site. Let's just be amicable in our united cause, JR can often go to extremes but please she adds spice and often uniqueness to often very drab forum boards and personally I enjoy her added sparkle to things.

Slate me all you like, but please let's not become Jessica and Stabby clones and disrespect people all because they do not agree with us or we deem them below ourselves.

You carry on JR some of us do enjoy your banter, you have made me laugh many a times and for that I am grateful at the moment.
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Holy hell, if you got personal problems with people at least pm them or better, don't speak about it at all on this thread.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

RedSabre wrote:Can we not all join forces in unison to the "United front for the liberation of Gingerbread houses and shankyskankydoos", no need to alienate and isolate members of this site. Let's just be amicable in our united cause, JR can often go to extremes but please she adds spice and often uniqueness to often very drab forum boards and personally I enjoy her added sparkle to things.

Slate me all you like, but please let's not become Jessica and Stabby clones and disrespect people all because they do not agree with us or we deem them below ourselves.

You carry on JR some of us do enjoy your banter, you have made me laugh many a times and for that I am grateful at the moment.
^^100% this.

Return to “JesssFam”