Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by Ripley »

i am confused about what JR did this time? I dont understand what people are going on about. Confused. Anyway, she does cross the line sometimes, but also brings in some interesting information/screenshots etc.. I guess it does not bother me so much because i don't feel an affiliation to this site. I just let people do whatever and know it does not really affect me.
Anyway, i amy laid up in bed myself these days. (dr order can not walk waiting for spinal surgery). Bummer and frightening. But whatever.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

And for the record, i enjoy everyone's input around here. AS, Betty, JR all for different reasons. You are all kind of unique people with strong opinions who bring something different to this site.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

oh oh oh. What's happening ? so much of discussion about jr ? :?
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

I know we are trying to get this thread back on track but I just wanted to say a few things.

First, betty, I am SOOOO glad that you are back. It really sucks about your accident and I hope that you get better for you soon :)

Secondly, about the JR thing. Before betty came back, JR was acting more like queen bee than anyone. Messaging Ashley on twitter and acting like it didn't matter when I mentioned that it wasn't okay to do. She did have people defending her too, people who had no problem sticking up for her and saying it wasn't a big deal. It's a huge deal when you take this gossip onto someone else's page, regardless of if they are public. Public doesn't mean it's open season for bullshit.

It's really annoying & makes us all look crazy by association.

I just wish we all had some sort of unspoken agreement not to go full ape shit bonkers when we are on instagram and Jess says something stupid. We'd literally have no time on our hands for anything else.

K.

Thirdly, I don't see the black eye thing.. The picture is so dark/blue it could be a shadow.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

I see a bruise, but thought nothing of it...kids get bruises.

Unless that trampoline is to blame, huh Jess?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

breezy32 wrote:I see a bruise, but thought nothing of it...kids get bruises.

Unless that trampoline is to blame, huh Jess?
This made me laugh :lol: good speculation never thought of that.

Maybe it was Stabby easing back into his old ways.

(Disclaimer: I admit that's taking it a bit far and I have no reason to think Stabby is a child abuser, I just couldn't help going for the "joke" if you can call it funny)
#FreeBen
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

I found my guess way back in the Crusty Amniotic Couch thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?p=578597#p578597
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sosie Lark wrote:I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

I found my guess way back in the Crusty Amniotic Couch thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?p=578597#p578597
I MISSED YOU! You were one of my favs of the "newer" crowd (not that you're new but not one of the OGs from before we got this site) and your snark is the best.

And DAMN you NAILED IT.
#FreeBen
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

Sosie Lark wrote:I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

Nailed it Sosie Lark!! Want to read my future too? :p
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Natalie's pics of Landen today are just adorable. He looks so peaceful and content; not startled out of his fucking mind and over stimulated. Just chill and like, oh wow...I can actually identify a path and walk through this mofo...and my socks stay clean!!
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:

I MISSED YOU! You were one of my favs of the "newer" crowd (not that you're new but not one of the OGs from before we got this site) and your snark is the best.

And DAMN you NAILED IT.
Thank you! The whole freakout over Morgan was weird, and then Flossy left, who was like my ytmd mentor, haha. #flossycomeback. Then I started going soft on Vanessa, and I still am, and the Jess thread was too chaotic. But I just can't resist; she's too insane. Those comments about Drake were too much. It's like she was trying to one-up the minion who was sharing her abuse story.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

HowBoutThatSchnizel wrote:

*shakes the 8 Ball*
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sosie Lark wrote:
HowBoutThatSchnizel wrote:

*shakes the 8 Ball*
As long as it's not a weird belly 8 ball like in Ellie and Jared's name reveal cause that was creepy
#FreeBen
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh man, I didn't know that was a thing. Continually out of touch, that's me!

(forgot to say before that I'm also glad you're here, Betty)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sosie Lark wrote:Oh man, I didn't know that was a thing. Continually out of touch, that's me!

(forgot to say before that I'm also glad you're here, Betty)
Thanks! Can't say I recommend you go watch that video and if you do, skip to the end to ditch most of the bad acting and creepiness. Haha. It's on Ellie's channel.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alr2210 wrote:Maybe because unlike jess, when the kids are around she pays attention to them and doesn't sit and go on ignore/block/delete patrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way late but somehow I missed this comment and wanted to give it the attention it deserves. SO. MUCH. YES. I don't blame Natalie for block/deleting people's shit but there's something to be said for how long it takes her sometines. Girl is clearly not obsessed with policing her social media like a certain mess who shall remain nameless.
#FreeBen
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

That's exactly what it is. Natalie is the reason he started coming back around. And on one hand it's great. I love her, she's amazing with my boys. But it's just bittersweet, because sometimes I can't help but feel like he only comes around to please her. Especially when the boys seem to like her more than him. But I TRULY honestly hope I'm reading too far into it and that's not the case. She's amazing though. I couldn't have asked for a better woman around to take my place when I'm not able to! 1d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/jesssfam#ehLpqOuW0bp7qEsb.99

-didn't jess say before that Natalie wouldn't let him see his kids. she can't keep up with her lies
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

That's exactly what it is. Natalie is the reason he started coming back around. And on one hand it's great. I love her, she's amazing with my boys. But it's just bittersweet, because sometimes I can't help but feel like he only comes around to please her. Especially when the boys seem to like her more than him. But I TRULY honestly hope I'm reading too far into it and that's not the case. She's amazing though. I couldn't have asked for a better woman around to take my place when I'm not able to! 1d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/jesssfam#ehLpqOuW0bp7qEsb.99

-didn't jess say before that Natalie wouldn't let him see his kids. she can't keep up with her lies
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

80085 wrote:

doubt the july pregnancy will happen, that's another march baby. she can't afford 4 kids' birthdays in one month.
Depends on when in July. I got pregnant on my birthday (I was charting and all that fun stuff so I knew when I ovulated.) and had my son April 22nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

doubt the july pregnancy will happen, that's another march baby. she can't afford 4 kids' birthdays in one month.[/quote]

so sad but true. Especially when she keeps popping them out and not bettering their own lives by getting a job or going to school. She can be a #professionalbabypopper. Sorry, i'm so mean..

Return to “JesssFam”