Wifey&Knifey Part 41

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by mikejones »

The picture said it's fine to feed your kids fast-food everyday. That's NOT okay! You can buy a Crocker pot and cook from it all day while you're working and dinner will be ready when you get home!
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

horrible. and i will never forget that pic of lilia and janell's kid chugging from 2L bottles of pop!

so much for "crunchy" parenting.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
malal22 wrote:someone photoshop Wendy's face on the Restaurant Wendy hahahah
I have terrible mobile PS skills... Not sure that these are funny, but they were the only slogans I could think of that would fit.

LOL!!!! The Ben one is hilarious!!!!
Omg too good Image

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This is actually a cute halloween theme. It would hilarious if Jessica did this and put skube on a leash.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

mikejones wrote:This is actually a cute halloween theme. It would hilarious if Jessica did this and put skube on a leash.

LOL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

thewordalive wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
I have terrible mobile PS skills... Not sure that these are funny, but they were the only slogans I could think of that would fit.

LOL!!!! The Ben one is hilarious!!!!
Omg too good Image

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Omg these are amazing LOL

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: She's such a hypocrite. She attacks the Shaytards for circumsizing and uses her shitty hashtags like #breastisbest #castitorcasket. While there are plenty of parenting choices I don't agree with I never try to make other parents feel like shit & make myself feel superior like her dumb ass does.
I don't think child safety or genital cutting should be a parents choice, so I wouldn't count those either. There is a difference between I use cloth, she uses disposables, I breastfeed and she bottle feeds but we all get along than there is she forward faces her 6 month old and doesn't strap him into his car seat properly.

I feel like Jessica should have kept her mouth shut about the Shaytards because she is a public figure, but that baby was practically falling out of his car seat as his parents cackled about him having cosmetic surgery on his private parts. It was disgusting.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Omg!! Skube-be doobe do lol
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally I'm all for circumcision, not a parent, just my opinion. Maybe it's because I've heard how it lowers changes with STDs, UTIs, even cancer. Not saying I know it's true all the time but it is something taught in school for years. Also, I think uncircumcised just looks disgusting like a tree root lol. Not gonna start a fight with anyone else's views here, just writing my opinion and signing off.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

spacekitty wrote:Personally I'm all for circumcision, not a parent, just my opinion. Maybe it's because I've heard how it lowers changes with STDs, UTIs, even cancer. Not saying I know it's true all the time but it is something taught in school for years. Also, I think uncircumcised just looks disgusting like a tree root lol. Not gonna start a fight with anyone else's views here, just writing my opinion and signing off.

circumcision is taught in school??!
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

I think there's a way to gently educate and inform, and Jess fails miserably. I personally think everyone has a right to their whole body and am vocal about it since its a human rights issue (imo), but I'm not an asshole about it. I rear faced and breastfed until after four, too. But fuck, man. Pretty sure no one ever thought I was being an uppity snob. Jess gets all self righteous and shitty about it. You can voice your beliefs without being an accusatory bitch. She goes about it ALL wrong. That post about tearing mothers down..ha. Really?! She's the worst offender as far as acting like she is better than everyone!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Personally I'm all for circumcision, not a parent, just my opinion. Maybe it's because I've heard how it lowers changes with STDs, UTIs, even cancer. Not saying I know it's true all the time but it is something taught in school for years. Also, I think uncircumcised just looks disgusting like a tree root lol. Not gonna start a fight with anyone else's views here, just writing my opinion and signing off.

circumcision is taught in school??!
We talked about it in my health class, which is only a quarter of the year. It wasn't a big lesson since it's not like anyone who doesn't want to HAS to, but it was brought up.

twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

Re: her latest D&M post

To the mom who excuses her boyfriend's violent past
Mothers with heads screwed on wouldn't let him near their children!
You're an ignorant mom!
To the mom who slags off her children's father's
Adults would bite their tongues.
You're a bitter, childish mom!
To the mom who lies about planned pregnancies
It's hard to admit to lying isn't it?
You're a deceptive mom.
To the mom who refuses to admit mistakes
Hard to admit you're wrong isn't it?
You're a prideful mom.

Shut up Jessica. Get it through your head, people gossip about YOU because you make a joke of YOURSELF. People express concern for your children, because what you expose them to and put them through is concerning!
Nobody pretends to know your life, people know what YOU put out there.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

THIS.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

So cut off an extremely sensitive and private part of a non-consenting infant to lower his risk of STDs? He will still need to wear a condom whether he is circumcised or not so that point is stupid.

And you are ignorant for saying a natural penis looks disgusting. That is how it should look. That is like a man saying he thinks labias are disgusting. I don't give a shit if anyone prefers one over the other. But just say "I prefer..." don't go calling the other disgusting.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

briguez wrote:

So cut off an extremely sensitive and private part of a non-consenting infant to lower his risk of STDs? He will still need to wear a condom whether he is circumcised or not so that point is stupid.

And you are ignorant for saying a natural penis looks disgusting. That is how it should look. That is like a man saying he thinks labias are disgusting. I don't give a shit if anyone prefers one over the other. But just say "I prefer..." don't go calling the other disgusting.
Like I said, I'm here saying my thoughts. Not to fight on it. If I want to fight I'll go hit up Jess ;)
And men can say that labias are disgusting, it's still an opinion. If one day when I have kids I don't curcumcise them it'll be my choice just like how if you don't/haven't. I'm not gonna shit on how you feel over it because I don't really care for the whole debate on it in general, like I said I'm not a parent lmao. But hey, if you want to fight you can fight with the wall. I have 0 interest in arguing.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

briguez wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: She's such a hypocrite. She attacks the Shaytards for circumsizing and uses her shitty hashtags like #breastisbest #castitorcasket. While there are plenty of parenting choices I don't agree with I never try to make other parents feel like shit & make myself feel superior like her dumb ass does.
I don't think child safety or genital cutting should be a parents choice, so I wouldn't count those either. There is a difference between I use cloth, she uses disposables, I breastfeed and she bottle feeds but we all get along than there is she forward faces her 6 month old and doesn't strap him into his car seat properly.

I feel like Jessica should have kept her mouth shut about the Shaytards because she is a public figure, but that baby was practically falling out of his car seat as his parents cackled about him having cosmetic surgery on his private parts. It was disgusting.
Extended rear facing is completely a parenting choice after a certain weight. I personally kept my son rear facing until he was over 3, but when people turn their kids before that I don't judge and think they're being unsafe and reckless.

My point about circumcision was that she shouldn't attack. It's one thing to disagree but when people straight up comment and say "you are bad parents" that is over the top.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Back to Jess, when is the real moment she kinda of went down hill? I honestly never watched much of her, I knew about Jess since the twins pregnancy but I found her videos boring. And when did she join youtube (year?)

tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

spacekitty wrote:
briguez wrote:

Like I said, I'm here saying my thoughts. Not to fight on it. If I want to fight I'll go hit up Jess ;)
And men can say that labias are disgusting, it's still an opinion. If one day when I have kids I don't curcumcise them it'll be my choice just like how if you don't/haven't. I'm not gonna shit on how you feel over it because I don't really care for the whole debate on it in general, like I said I'm not a parent lmao. But hey, if you want to fight you can fight with the wall. I have 0 interest in arguing.

If you don't want to fight about this why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place?! That's just asking for it...this forum is about Jess and her dumb decisions.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tinydancer wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
briguez wrote: So cut off an extremely sensitive and private part of a non-consenting infant to lower his risk of STDs? He will still need to wear a condom whether he is circumcised or not so that point is stupid.

If you don't want to fight about this why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place?! That's just asking for it...this forum is about Jess and her dumb decisions.
Because I was throwing in an opinion on the other side lol. I don't care if people are for it or not. I was saying my opinion and what I learned, pretty simple there. Doesn't mean I need to bombarded by a bunch of moms on YTMD. It's a gossip site, not fight club.

Return to “JesssFam”