• Advertisement

Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby HCB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 pm

I don't see how what Jess said is attacking at all. But ok. Kid isn't strapped in properly. It is an unnecessary surgery. I thought it was going to be something horrible...like the comment back to her.

I hate Jess as much as the next person but she wasn't even mean in that post.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby AnonymousSource » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:03 pm

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fortwendy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Alr2210 wrote:That video where she was crying when Drake left when she was pregnant bugged the hell out of me. She kept moving her hair out of the way when it fell in front of her boobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which time? :twisted: Just kidding, I know which one you mean.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby ber614 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

I didn't see anything wrong with what she said either, but because they are both YouTube famous it created unnecessary drama. If she wanted to leave a comment I think she should have done it from a different account. But I do agree with her, and I really don't like the Shaytards. But I also don't think her comment is as big of a deal as other make it.
ber614
Informer

Postby blackbetty » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 pm

But it IS hypocritical to bash other people's parenting choices and then post about not bashing other people's parenting choices, just sayin
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby ber614 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Yes she is. She is also a hypocrite for making a video about successful Co-parenting while saying not to bash the other parent or the ex yet she is constantly making rude comments about Chris' ex wife. She just want everyone to tell her how she is such a great person and mom. But she doesn't listen to her own advice.
Last edited by ber614 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ber614
Informer

Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Alr2210 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 pm

AnonymousSource wrote:Image

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.

I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.

Also totally not trying to be rude. I'm genuinely confused. Lol
I've also had a few drinks so that could be the cause.

Last edited by Alr2210 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alr2210
Informer

Postby mikejones » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 pm

She didn't say anything wrong, but don't give others criticism if you can't handle yours.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mikejones » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Also I don't think Natalie will be that type of parent?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper

Postby AnonymousSource » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Alr2210 wrote:

I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.

Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:32 pm

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.

My question is why Jess hasn't let Lilia be her "photographer" like that for new Daddy's boudoir pictures
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby AnonymousSource » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHA
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mikejones » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 pm

I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Alr2210 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:03 pm

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

I had nothing to do with the who is trashier convo so please don't lump me in. I had a genuine question that was all. I'm not being rude so please don't be to me.

Alr2210
Informer

Postby Cranberry » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Natalie may not be as much of a wreck as Jess, but to be honest getting pregnant at 18 isn't the world's classiest move. I think they're both making a lot of mistakes here and I hope Natalie rises above her circumstances, but with a man like Drake I don't think they'll be married long and then she will have another baby daddy.
Cranberry
Talker

Postby Shxyshun » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Instead of the trashy bathroom picture like that one, Jessica's will be pregnant lillia in the background taking a picture of pregnant Jess.
Shxyshun
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:But it IS hypocritical to bash other people's parenting choices and then post about not bashing other people's parenting choices, just sayin

Jess's motto "bash don't be bashed"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Greys Encyclopedia » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm

mikejones wrote:I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?

I'm not 100% sure, but something along the lines of him "begging" to babysit some woman's 8 or 9 y/o daughter and the mom got creeped out. I believe it was just a rumor on JGPOP, no physical evidence.
Greys Encyclopedia
Super Moddie

Postby Blackswan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 pm

lizyfignewton wrote:
mikejones wrote:I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?

I'm not 100% sure, but something along the lines of him "begging" to babysit some woman's 8 or 9 y/o daughter and the mom got creeped out. I believe it was just a rumor on JGPOP, no physical evidence.

FUCK THAT!

Someone married into my husbands family has insisted on changing my sons diaper on 2/3 different occasions...FUCK YOU!

True or not true once stories like these pop up it gives that person a creeper vibe FORVER...story be true or not.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby TomBradysUggs » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

I really find it odd that someone would be interested in a girl with four kids, two baby daddies, and two divorces.
TomBradysUggs
Amateur

Postby sugarbee » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:02 pm

TomBradysUggs wrote:Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

I really find it odd that someone would be interested in a girl with four kids, two baby daddies, and two divorces.

Best-case scenario: He's simply a creepy mooch.

Worst-case scenario: He's a mooching pedophile.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer

Postby KittyKax » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 pm

sugarbee wrote:
TomBradysUggs wrote:Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

Best-case scenario: He's simply a creepy mooch.
Worst-case scenario: He's a mooching pedophile.

Let's face it, he probably just wanted a free place to live, I mean that's why I think Drake moved in so fast and stayed around for so long. I honestly wonder if Jess is just like freaking wonder woman in bed because there has GOT to be a reason why they dudes sleep with her and actually want to stick around lol
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:06 pm

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

Can we not go back over the whole "who's trashier, Natalie or jess?" thing again? That was like so last thread and I've already had to skim over like 15 pages of it. It's the same few people going back and forth over and over and its boring.
They're both trashy. Jess is just more public with it and she is more deceitful and conniving (from what little we know about Natalie and the lot of stuff we know about jess)
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Jess minions are seriously so fucking strange.

That picture where Jess tried to say Kyson is starting to look like her (lol k), someone commented saying he looked like drake & some followers got pissy saying "why would you say that? Awkward". Uhh it's his fucking FATHER. He is literally 50% drake. So weird.

another middle school minion commented and said "family goals"...seriously? Why?!

And then on a picture of Jess kissing kaden someone said they think "he's cute but probably gonna grow up to be gay"

What? I would not want 'fans' like that at all
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:33 pm

I can't help but laugh at alpines last two hash tags. STI also stands for sexually transmitted infection. Followed by #comingsoon is just priceless! Sti soon huh skube? Better wrap that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thegoatsmeow
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam