Beautifully done... Wowwwww!
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW part 19

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I did have a chuckle in the 100k video when there was a clip of her walking on the trail... Like she walked over, put the camera down, hit record and ran back to walk past it looking all puffed out. Hahahaha that is hilarious to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

I did have a chuckle in the 100k video when there was a clip of her walking on the trail... Like she walked over, put the camera down, hit record and ran back to walk past it looking all puffed out. Hahahaha that is hilarious to me.

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

pixiefrost wrote:I did have a chuckle in the 100k video when there was a clip of her walking on the trail... Like she walked over, put the camera down, hit record and ran back to walk past it looking all puffed out. Hahahaha that is hilarious to me.

Lol haha. Was she looking straight at the cam too??
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Wow! Liking the title! Lol

I find that so corny when she puts the camera down, & walks past it. She does the same thing at target.
Would be funny if someone accidentally stepped on it.
Where does she come up with this stuff? Lol.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

_809lovely wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:I did have a chuckle in the 100k video when there was a clip of her walking on the trail... Like she walked over, put the camera down, hit record and ran back to walk past it looking all puffed out. Hahahaha that is hilarious to me.

Lol haha. Was she looking straight at the cam too??
Hahaha yeah she's looking at it but you could tell she was trying so hard to be candid.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She just HAD to add a clip in there of her trying on wedding dresses huh? LOL
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I would quit YouTube if I knew 90% of my viewers were 12...how embarrassing for Vanessa. So she basicly runs a kids channel.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Blackswan wrote:I would quit YouTube if I knew 90% of my viewers were 12...how embarrassing for Vanessa. So she basicly runs a kids channel.
Why would she give up something that easily makes her money? Honestly, if my life wasn't so plane Jane boring, I would do Youtube for the $$$ I wouldn't gaf what anybody had to say about me because at the end of day, I would be getting the last laugh, straight to the bank with it. Ha$$ha$$ha$$ Youtubers need to start telling the truth cause they're all full of shit about why they do YouTube.

I guess I will say some, not all but most of them.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I know someone already mentioned this. But it doesn't make sense for her to say "100% of people who get this don't survive." Vanessa was just terrible at wording things, she hasn't gotten any better at it either. If 100% of people don't survive then there would be 0 people alive with Turner's syndrome.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ohgoodness wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I would quit YouTube if I knew 90% of my viewers were 12...how embarrassing for Vanessa. So she basicly runs a kids channel.
Why would she give up something that easily makes her money? Honestly, if my life wasn't so plane Jane boring, I would do Youtube for the $$$ I wouldn't gaf what anybody had to say about me because at the end of day, I would be getting the last laugh, straight to the bank with it. Ha$$ha$$ha$$ Youtubers need to start telling the truth cause they're all full of shit about why they do YouTube.

Oh no, the source of her income is coming from teeny boppers and not adults. Whatever will she do??

If I had the confidence to do Youtube I sure as hell wouldn't care what age my viewers were as long a$ I'm getting some moneeyyyy. It all spends the same.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:

Oh no, the source of her income is coming from teeny boppers and not adults. Whatever will she do??

If I had the confidence to do Youtube I sure as hell wouldn't care what age my viewers were as long a$ I'm getting some moneeyyyy. It all spends the same.
Would you let your 12 year old daughter watch her and contribute to her delusional lifestyle?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Blackswan wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:I would quit YouTube if I knew 90% of my viewers were 12...how embarrassing for Vanessa. So she basicly runs a kids channel.

[/quote]

--
Would you let your 12 year old daughter watch her and contribute to her delusional lifestyle?
--

There's nothing inappropriate on her channel for a twelve year old to watch. And since V is not directly involved with my life I really don't care what affect it has on her and long as she isn't hurting herself or others.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ookay!!
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I can understand both. She can't control who watches her videos. And I think her making a living right now from YouTube is okay. Right now.
But I would care that the majority of my viewers are under 15. I would hope young girls wouldn't follow me. Do these kids parents know that she's asking for video clips & putting them on her channel? Some of those girls look 10-12 yrs old. Did Vanessa at least ask for parents concent?
If I was those girls parents I would be concerned. I wouldn't want my child looking up to someone in her position. Plus not having a career or going to school. Kids that young shouldn't be watching her. That's my opinion. Maybe I'm old fashion. I just don't get the connection.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't think it matters if she has young fans, she can't help it. I don't know why girls that age are attracted, or how they even know about the genre. I mean, I think they'd have better things to do at that age than sit and watch YT mom videos. Obviously she has adult viewers too. She does try to keep her language tame I guess. I honestly don't know why this is a big thing with young girls. It probably looks like a great life to a young teen. Adults know the difference, and know that what they see is more of a facade.

Isn't it weird to think that young girls are the ones "paying" all these YT moms? I'm sure it's the same for all of them. Imagine Daily Bumps fully subsidized with neither parent working a real job, and it's all young girls. Trippy!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Yea. She can't control who watches her videos, but i wouldn't like my daughter watching yt Moms..these young girls be like "relationship goals" ummm nope! Having a kid while beeing a teen? So it's the parents responsibilities to manage what their kids watch
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Yeah, I question the parents too, but really you can only control your own kid. Either the parents know and don't care, or the kids are just left to their own devices on the internet. I wouldn't allow that. I'm glad my kids were never as plugged in as kids today. It's scary. I'd have all the parental controls available if I had young kids now. I just talked to someone yesterday who said his 9 year old daughter HAD to make a twitter for school. Like, really, wth? It was supposedly so the school could let them send out pic of school trips as they happened. In one way, as a parent, yes, that's kind of nice to be able to check in on your kid if you're at work or something. But it also gets them started on social networking that they might abuse earlier and it's "condoned". Tough times.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tough times indeed. My son is 3 and I worry everyday what kind of world this will be when HE is 12 years old.

Id still be embarrassed if asked to say my fan base was mostly 12 year olds.

Return to “2011teenagemom”