Wifey&Knifey Part 41

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by HCB »

Have they posted a registry on that wedding page yet? I'm dying to see what will be on it. I looked on my phone so I didn't know if it wasn't showing up or there wasn't one yet. Actually she would probably have posted photos of herself with the registry gun at Target now that I think about it ha.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Alr2210 wrote:That video where she was crying when Drake left when she was pregnant bugged the hell out of me. She kept moving her hair out of the way when it fell in front of her boobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you really can't focus on anything else but that the entire video lol.
Rebecca_cheerr
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rebecca_cheerr »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:"There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Lets all love each other rather than tear each other down!"

did anyone see this post from her Facebook? She posted that caption with a stupid picture talking about parenting 'choices'..one of them comparing home cooked meals to fast food every night lol

She's such a hypocrite. She attacks the Shaytards for circumsizing and uses her shitty hashtags like #breastisbest #castitorcasket. While there are plenty of parenting choices I don't agree with I never try to make other parents feel like shit & make myself feel superior like her dumb ass does.
Sorry if you've already said this, but where/when did she attack the shaytards?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Rebecca_cheerr wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:"There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Lets all love each other rather than tear each other down!"

did anyone see this post from her Facebook? She posted that caption with a stupid picture talking about parenting 'choices'..one of them comparing home cooked meals to fast food every night lol

She's such a hypocrite. She attacks the Shaytards for circumsizing and uses her shitty hashtags like #breastisbest #castitorcasket. While there are plenty of parenting choices I don't agree with I never try to make other parents feel like shit & make myself feel superior like her dumb ass does.
on their DON'T CIRCUMCISE ME BRO! video, last time we discussed this the screenshot was posted
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

HCB wrote:Have they posted a registry on that wedding page yet? I'm dying to see what will be on it. I looked on my phone so I didn't know if it wasn't showing up or there wasn't one yet. Actually she would probably have posted photos of herself with the registry gun at Target now that I think about it ha.
I really hope they get their own house before the wedding, I can't imagine their registry being filled with household items and cramming them all in her "duplex".
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

webby wrote:
Rebecca_cheerr wrote:

on their DON'T CIRCUMCISE ME BRO! video, last time we discussed this the screenshot was posted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

blackbettybamf wrote:
webby wrote:
Rebecca_cheerr wrote:
Awww the comment about Kaden is so mean. I think Kaden is a cutie pie :( I have a soft spot for him.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Kaden is cute too.
#FreeBen
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't give a flying fuck about circumcision or what state a strangers penis is in lol.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I can't believe Jess put Kaden's hair in a mohawk today. I thought he always messes it? ;)
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

webby wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:on her recent IG picture someone put something about Landen having big beautiful brown eyes (was it one of you guys? ;) ), & now the comment is gone. seriously Jess? :roll:
Really? She deleted a comment mentioning eye color. She must really be bored.

I'm assuming it wasn't said in a nasty way either. Ugh. Just ugh. Accept the truth, Jessica!
it wasn't. it was "I love Landon's big brown eyes!!!" but lol, you know

can't wait until his hair turns brown and she's in denial
I don't get it. If she wanted blonde, blue-eyed babies she should've stuck to Caucasian men.

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
webby wrote:oh and for what it's worth, Natalie worked at Wendy's before the cafe
Wendy makes Natalie labor for minimum wage while allowing Jessica to live rent-free? This woman, seriously...
I almost died of laughter. Hahahahaha!
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Shxyshun wrote:I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't give a flying fuck about circumcision or what state a strangers penis is in lol.
I hear ya. makes absolutely zero difference to me
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
malal22 wrote:She gets a legitimate paycheck from Youtube and she has to claim it as employment on her taxes... it's not like she's getting paid under the table here people. She is employed.

I agree, it's not like Tayler where she gets $50 here and there, she makes enough money to go to Disney with half of her kids twice a year, she is making at least as much as she would working 40 hours for minimum wage.

Is it wise? No, but it's still technically a job. She's making more than me! (Technically I'm disabled now though THO I don't get disability)
Seriously though, you just made me think.. She went to Disney with the same half of her children twice when she could have went twice, once with one half and once with the other OR once with all four of them...

I can't stop thinking about how unfair it was that Kaden and Kyson didn't get to go to Disneyland so close to their 3rd birthday when everything in their life is so fucked and unstable. Lilia at least has Gabe (what every other weekend? every weekend?). The girl's gone to Disneyland three times already. She's probably getting bored of it. Jessica is going to create a daughter who has seriously high standards when it comes to going places and getting things. She's going to become entitled unless Jessica teaches her to be grateful.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I don't see how what Jess said is attacking at all. But ok. Kid isn't strapped in properly. It is an unnecessary surgery. I thought it was going to be something horrible...like the comment back to her.

I hate Jess as much as the next person but she wasn't even mean in that post.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Alr2210 wrote:That video where she was crying when Drake left when she was pregnant bugged the hell out of me. She kept moving her hair out of the way when it fell in front of her boobs.

Which time? :twisted: Just kidding, I know which one you mean.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I didn't see anything wrong with what she said either, but because they are both YouTube famous it created unnecessary drama. If she wanted to leave a comment I think she should have done it from a different account. But I do agree with her, and I really don't like the Shaytards. But I also don't think her comment is as big of a deal as other make it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But it IS hypocritical to bash other people's parenting choices and then post about not bashing other people's parenting choices, just sayin
#FreeBen
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yes she is. She is also a hypocrite for making a video about successful Co-parenting while saying not to bash the other parent or the ex yet she is constantly making rude comments about Chris' ex wife. She just want everyone to tell her how she is such a great person and mom. But she doesn't listen to her own advice.
Last edited by ber614 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “JesssFam”