Alr2210
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by Alr2210 »

AnonymousSource wrote:Image

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.
I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.

Also totally not trying to be rude. I'm genuinely confused. Lol
I've also had a few drinks so that could be the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Alr2210 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by mikejones »

She didn't say anything wrong, but don't give others criticism if you can't handle yours.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I don't think Natalie will be that type of parent?
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Alr2210 wrote:

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.
I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.

Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.
My question is why Jess hasn't let Lilia be her "photographer" like that for new Daddy's boudoir pictures
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

HAHAHAHAHA
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

I had nothing to do with the who is trashier convo so please don't lump me in. I had a genuine question that was all. I'm not being rude so please don't be to me.

Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Natalie may not be as much of a wreck as Jess, but to be honest getting pregnant at 18 isn't the world's classiest move. I think they're both making a lot of mistakes here and I hope Natalie rises above her circumstances, but with a man like Drake I don't think they'll be married long and then she will have another baby daddy.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Instead of the trashy bathroom picture like that one, Jessica's will be pregnant lillia in the background taking a picture of pregnant Jess.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackbettybamf wrote:But it IS hypocritical to bash other people's parenting choices and then post about not bashing other people's parenting choices, just sayin
Jess's motto "bash don't be bashed"
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

mikejones wrote:I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?
I'm not 100% sure, but something along the lines of him "begging" to babysit some woman's 8 or 9 y/o daughter and the mom got creeped out. I believe it was just a rumor on JGPOP, no physical evidence.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

lizyfignewton wrote:
mikejones wrote:I heard that chris molested this little girl or something? Was this proven or was this a sick false story?
I'm not 100% sure, but something along the lines of him "begging" to babysit some woman's 8 or 9 y/o daughter and the mom got creeped out. I believe it was just a rumor on JGPOP, no physical evidence.
FUCK THAT!

Someone married into my husbands family has insisted on changing my sons diaper on 2/3 different occasions...FUCK YOU!

True or not true once stories like these pop up it gives that person a creeper vibe FORVER...story be true or not.
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

I really find it odd that someone would be interested in a girl with four kids, two baby daddies, and two divorces.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

TomBradysUggs wrote:Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

I really find it odd that someone would be interested in a girl with four kids, two baby daddies, and two divorces.
Best-case scenario: He's simply a creepy mooch.

Worst-case scenario: He's a mooching pedophile.
Sweet with a sting.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

sugarbee wrote:
TomBradysUggs wrote:Jessica mentioned that Landen sees Chris on a daily basis, basically admitting he is living with her. What kind of self-respecting man lives with fiance, who he has not known for very long, in her mother and step father's house presumably rent free? I would be ashamed and embarrassed if that were me.

Let's face it, he probably just wanted a free place to live, I mean that's why I think Drake moved in so fast and stayed around for so long. I honestly wonder if Jess is just like freaking wonder woman in bed because there has GOT to be a reason why they dudes sleep with her and actually want to stick around lol
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

sugarbee wrote:

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:

Can we not go back over the whole "who's trashier, Natalie or jess?" thing again? That was like so last thread and I've already had to skim over like 15 pages of it. It's the same few people going back and forth over and over and its boring.
They're both trashy. Jess is just more public with it and she is more deceitful and conniving (from what little we know about Natalie and the lot of stuff we know about jess)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jess minions are seriously so fucking strange.

That picture where Jess tried to say Kyson is starting to look like her (lol k), someone commented saying he looked like drake & some followers got pissy saying "why would you say that? Awkward". Uhh it's his fucking FATHER. He is literally 50% drake. So weird.

another middle school minion commented and said "family goals"...seriously? Why?!

And then on a picture of Jess kissing kaden someone said they think "he's cute but probably gonna grow up to be gay"

What? I would not want 'fans' like that at all
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I can't help but laugh at alpines last two hash tags. STI also stands for sexually transmitted infection. Followed by #comingsoon is just priceless! Sti soon huh skube? Better wrap that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”