• Advertisement

Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby ILurkThereforeIAm » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:12 am

staceybrax wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:[quote="AnonymousSource"]Image
Image

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.


I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.


Can we not go back over the whole "who's trashier, Natalie or jess?" thing again? That was like so last thread and I've already had to skim over like 15 pages of it. It's the same few people going back and forth over and over and its boring.
They're both trashy. Jess is just more public with it and she is more deceitful and conniving (from what little we know about Natalie and the lot of stuff we know about jess)[/quote]
Wow. Really? So she has tattoos and liked to take cute mirror selfies and now magically she's going to be a stripper letting her daughter take risque pics of her??

Yeah she worked in a bikini coffee shop to save money so she could take maternity leave in the future. Is that wrong? Not to me because she wasn't showing. If she was like jess looked at 5 months I'd be more concerned.

Seems like there is a lot of undeserved hate for a girl who we really know nothing about.

Not a Natalie minion just someone who doesn't want to bash a girl I don't know and speculate on her future trashiness. Just saying.
User avatar
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 172 times

Advertisement

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Katieg2009 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 am

I really wish Jessica would go back and watch her Update video again. She talked about it just being her and her kids, and going back to school. Which fast forward years later, none of it happened. I just wish she could feel those emotions again, before she rushes into another marriage. She said she felt bad for putting Lilia through that, it's only going to be so much worse if it happens all over again. Even worse if brings domestic violence to the table. I lost one of my good friends due to domestic violence. She was pregnant and tried to get out of the relationship, when her ex boyfriend found her and shot her then shot himself. This really hits home to me, and I'm scared for the kids and her, after knowing his history.
Katieg2009
Talker
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Shawn2011 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:24 am

Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money? And if money is so easy to come by for them, why do they still live with their patents?

Also, maybe Jess should update her draw my life. It still says that she's with drake and they are happier than ever.
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 971 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Mazement » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 am

Katieg2009 wrote:I really wish Jessica would go back and watch her Update video again.


Interesting, I wonder if she re-watches ANY of her videos after she posts them? I bet it'd be a bit of any eye opener for her...

Actually, thinking about it, she mustn't do, considering there are so many inconsistencies.

Also, I'm really sorry about your friend, that sounds so awful.

Shawn2011 wrote:Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money?


I was thinking about this...I don't have instagram but didn't someone say he works on his car and does it up and makes additions etc? I know a girl who has really nice cars and her and her boyfriend change them frequently. She explained that it was basically - buy a car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit, buy a better car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit and that's how they've ended up with nice cars but aren't rolling in money. I think it's feasible that Alpine does something similar?
Mazement
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 pm
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby blackbetty » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:14 am

Shawn2011 wrote:Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money?


Mazement wrote:I was thinking about this...I don't have instagram but didn't someone say he works on his car and does it up and makes additions etc? I know a girl who has really nice cars and her and her boyfriend change them frequently. She explained that it was basically - buy a car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit, buy a better car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit and that's how they've ended up with nice cars but aren't rolling in money. I think it's feasible that Alpine does something similar?


To Shawn, I think he was saying he wants one but I don't think he's actually like going to soon. I think he's saying it's his dream car. But could be wrong.

To Maze, that's possibke though I'd be surprised if he's doing it with a 2014, I think most people with a car that new want a new car and I doubt he could profit Much but I could always be wrong about that too. That's kinda what I'm doing right now, haha. Bought a car for just over half what it's worth, had an idling problem. Fixed it in 5 mins, gonna sell it in a few months for a profit and get a little newer Honda then repeat.
Image
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 6848
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 3672 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Mazement » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 am

Oh yeah I didn't really think about it being a 2014...a car that new, there's not much to do up I guess!
Mazement
Talker
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 pm
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby a_is_for » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 am

Ugh, I'm all the time back and forth between amused and disgusted about how the minions keep going on about how Landen looks like Chris.
The only thing they look alike on is the fat doughy face and double chin.

It really concerns me Jess' obsession with full on replacing her kids' daddies. What's with that? I find that really unhealthy...
a_is_for
Informer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Katerz25 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:10 am

OMG Dying!!! Lmao @ Stabby's post I read:

#TimeForMySkubie #STI #Commingsoon
Lol sounded like a pregnancy announcement

&also hahahaha "STI"...Too funny!
Katerz25
Amateur
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Yue195 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 am

a_is_for wrote:Ugh, I'm all the time back and forth between amused and disgusted about how the minions keep going on about how Landen looks like Chris.
The only thing they look alike on is the fat doughy face and double chin.

It really concerns me Jess' obsession with full on replacing her kids' daddies. What's with that? I find that really unhealthy...


Very bitter daddy issues. So very bitter.

Its like someone said a couple threads ago about how she didn't want Gabe to help but also help more. Basically, if you don't want to be with her and conform to her idea/dream, don't bother with her and the kid but give her all your money.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5822
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3694 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:04 am

AnonymousSource wrote:Image
Image

That bottom picture is gonna be Natalie and AIRAbella in about 6 years, toilet and all. Airabella is gonna take pics for her mommy before she goes to work at her bikini coffee shop to make money.

You know how I found that bottom picture? I googled "trashy toilet selfie pics."

I really, REALLY am curious, what is the scale of trashiness here? What are we basing trashiness on? The lot of you said that those pics Betty posted of Natalie weren't trashy. Omg! If they weren't trashy, I don't know what is. You defended your statement that they weren't trashy "because most teens these days take pics like that." ...That doesn't make it not trashy. There's a way to take a not trashy selfie... and it doesn't begin with squatting in front of your toilet in "vagina eating shorts," I can tell you that.

Don't EVEN. scream slut shamer at me. The way you guys talk about Jess and her two baby daddies and hopping from dick to dick and wearing vagina eating shorts and sleeping with whomever she wants... that's slut shaming.


How is it fair to label someone's unborn daughter as "trashy".

It's not uncommon now. I mean, at one point women wearing pants was "inappropriate". That is slightly unrelated, but my point is that times change. I don't think it's the most beautiful photo of her, one on her Facebook page is stunning and she does have a different pose.

Everyone has their own definition of what trashy is. To me, it has to do with attitude and lifestyle, not clothing or lack thereof.

It's a difference of opinion.

I think she has her "trashy side" but she's definitely far from being the worst Modesto's seen.

I'll shut up about it now because this conversation will get brought up again. I will stop forever now.
------
LOL at Stabby. He's really... no. Just no.

That reminds me of the Hobo STD font. Hmmm... is he trying to tell us something?
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 5242 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby EleanorRigby » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 am

Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.
Image
User avatar
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 1818 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby a_is_for » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:58 am

I'm sure he is crazy in debt.

He's so entitled - he seems like one of these people that feel like they DESERVE all the nice things in life like a brand spanking new car with all the mods but not like they actually have to earn it.

Speaks volumes to me that he can self admittedly 'borrow' money from his sick dad and family to make ends meet for goodness knows how long, but at the same time has a 2014 car. Even if he did get some under the table jobs to pay for the car any self respecting person would be repaying his family, or putting money aside or doing ANYTHING besides buying a brand new car to make sure they don't ever have to be in that position of having to take money from your parents again.

Why not pay for school? According to those court documents he said that was what he needed/wanted.
a_is_for
Informer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Jameson » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:38 am

I'm sorry but if you are living at your fiancés PARENTS house with her gaggle of kids, you should NOT be having brand new cars. You should be saving everything to move the fuck out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jameson
Informer
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 501 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby a_is_for » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:50 am

i suppose his clothing bill is quite low though... a pack of costco black tshirts, plus his one fancy dress one.. hahahaha...
a_is_for
Informer
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 am

Alyshaxx wrote:Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.


Electrical work (in California at least) doesn't require any certificates or schooling.

My husband has not completed any college & worked for an electrical sign company for a few years. He was trained well so he said it gets annoying though because a lot of people have no idea what they're doing & would ask him a million questions. I can't imagine Stabby being good at anything...besides knife fights maybe

It's actually very bizarre if you think about it how he avoids answering what his job is/if he works. Most men that I know wouldn't want to look like they don't have a job if they really do & would answer that question right away.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11395 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby 80085 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 am

I know we just made this thread but next title thread suggestion: Spaghetti(Straps)&Machete Part 42
User avatar
80085
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 am
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 2050 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 am

Jameson wrote:I'm sorry but if you are living at your fiancés PARENTS house with her gaggle of kids, you should NOT be having brand new cars. You should be saving everything to move the fuck out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU.

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.


Electrical work (in California at least) doesn't require any certificates or schooling.

My husband has not completed any college & worked for an electrical sign company for a few years. He was trained well so he said it gets annoying though because a lot of people have no idea what they're doing & would ask him a million questions. I can't imagine Stabby being good at anything...besides knife fights maybe

It's actually very bizarre if you think about it how he avoids answering what his job is/if he works. Most men that I know wouldn't want to look like they don't have a job if they really do & would answer that question right away.


It doesn't? That's incredibly bizarre as here you need to go to at least a tech school and earn a certificate.

... That seems a bit, um, dangerous. I wouldn't trust Alpine to wire anything.

Boom goes the dooplex. Nah, who am I kidding? It's safe while he lives there.

You are right, though. I don't understand what the big deal is. I believe he either has no job or is embarrassed of his job for whatever reason. If it's the latter, I'll respect your work ethic regardless of what your occupation is.
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3178
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 5242 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby malal22 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:17 am

Guaranteed this is not his "job". He was probably helping his parents with their house or something lol
malal22
Talker
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 487 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 am

Kryptonite wrote:
Jameson wrote:I'm sorry but if you are living at your fiancés PARENTS house with her gaggle of kids, you should NOT be having brand new cars. You should be saving everything to move the fuck out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU.

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.


Electrical work (in California at least) doesn't require any certificates or schooling.

My husband has not completed any college & worked for an electrical sign company for a few years. He was trained well so he said it gets annoying though because a lot of people have no idea what they're doing & would ask him a million questions. I can't imagine Stabby being good at anything...besides knife fights maybe

It's actually very bizarre if you think about it how he avoids answering what his job is/if he works. Most men that I know wouldn't want to look like they don't have a job if they really do & would answer that question right away.


It doesn't? That's incredibly bizarre as here you need to go to at least a tech school and earn a certificate.

... That seems a bit, um, dangerous. I wouldn't trust Alpine to wire anything.

Boom goes the dooplex. Nah, who am I kidding? It's safe while he lives there.

You are right, though. I don't understand what the big deal is. I believe he either has no job or is embarrassed of his job for whatever reason. If it's the latter, I'll respect your work ethic regardless of what your occupation is.


if you actually want to become like an electrical engineer you need a college education, but for just like a normal electrical related job I believe school isn't mandatory.

It's kind of the same with welding I think..most companies would like you to be certified but I think companies look the other way if you don't have it. In Southern California a lot of illegal immigrants work for cheap/no benefits.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11395 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby KittyKax » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 am

My dad worked as an electrician here in California for as long as I've been alive(he moved to N. Carolina last year). I remember him telling me he went to a trade school and got trained but he didn't have to go to college.
KittyKax
Gossiper
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby thehegemon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:09 am

There is a certification exam that you have to complete to be an electrician in CA.
Residential and commercial property code is a big deal. You can mess around with your own electrical in your own home, but if you're doing it for someone else, you have to have licensure. Electrical work can go VERY wrong if you do it badly.
It's not complicated to get a license. He very well may have one.
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
thehegemon
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby thehegemon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:15 am

I mean you CAN do electrical work as an illegal alien with no certification. You can also do welding, and medical procedures without a license if you feel like it. You can drive without a license too. It's all the same.
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
thehegemon
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby OneGoodThing » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 am

Anyone else find the comment Jess left on the Shaytards video kind of funny? They're basically everything that Jess wants. A traditional family, a stable marriage, five kids, and only one dad. Hell, they even support their kids from youtube. I wonder if jealousy had anything to do with the comment she left.
OneGoodThing
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 pm
Location: USA
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby tinydancer » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 am

OneGoodThing wrote:Anyone else find the comment Jess left on the Shaytards video kind of funny? They're basically everything that Jess wants. A traditional family, a stable marriage, five kids, and only one dad. Hell, they even support their kids from youtube. I wonder if jealousy had anything to do with the comment she left.


Ha. Good point. While she wasn't out right rude I still think it was inappropriate and hypocritical. I wonder if they read her comment. I bet if they did they just laughed because she goes on about how circumcising is morally wrong but she fails to take a look at her own life choices...
tinydancer
Talker
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Read: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Postby mikejones » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:36 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGLu5GtYtT4 you can see the disappointment in her family.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2713 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: littlenerdling, MSNbot Media and 15 guests