Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

staceybrax wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:
I'm confused, don't you talk about all those things too? I don't understand why the Natalie/trashiness thing is being brought up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I do. So don't make it a double standard. That's what I'm saying. And I just caught up, I don't sit on YTMD all day every day. Betty seems to have just given up because all of you are blinded by your hatred for Jessica. It's almost like you're minions for Natalie.
Can we not go back over the whole "who's trashier, Natalie or jess?" thing again? That was like so last thread and I've already had to skim over like 15 pages of it. It's the same few people going back and forth over and over and its boring.
They're both trashy. Jess is just more public with it and she is more deceitful and conniving (from what little we know about Natalie and the lot of stuff we know about jess)
Wow. Really? So she has tattoos and liked to take cute mirror selfies and now magically she's going to be a stripper letting her daughter take risque pics of her??

Yeah she worked in a bikini coffee shop to save money so she could take maternity leave in the future. Is that wrong? Not to me because she wasn't showing. If she was like jess looked at 5 months I'd be more concerned.

Seems like there is a lot of undeserved hate for a girl who we really know nothing about.

Not a Natalie minion just someone who doesn't want to bash a girl I don't know and speculate on her future trashiness. Just saying.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

I really wish Jessica would go back and watch her Update video again. She talked about it just being her and her kids, and going back to school. Which fast forward years later, none of it happened. I just wish she could feel those emotions again, before she rushes into another marriage. She said she felt bad for putting Lilia through that, it's only going to be so much worse if it happens all over again. Even worse if brings domestic violence to the table. I lost one of my good friends due to domestic violence. She was pregnant and tried to get out of the relationship, when her ex boyfriend found her and shot her then shot himself. This really hits home to me, and I'm scared for the kids and her, after knowing his history.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money? And if money is so easy to come by for them, why do they still live with their patents?

Also, maybe Jess should update her draw my life. It still says that she's with drake and they are happier than ever.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Katieg2009 wrote:I really wish Jessica would go back and watch her Update video again.
Interesting, I wonder if she re-watches ANY of her videos after she posts them? I bet it'd be a bit of any eye opener for her...

Actually, thinking about it, she mustn't do, considering there are so many inconsistencies.

Also, I'm really sorry about your friend, that sounds so awful.
Shawn2011 wrote:Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money?
I was thinking about this...I don't have instagram but didn't someone say he works on his car and does it up and makes additions etc? I know a girl who has really nice cars and her and her boyfriend change them frequently. She explained that it was basically - buy a car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit, buy a better car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit and that's how they've ended up with nice cars but aren't rolling in money. I think it's feasible that Alpine does something similar?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Shawn2011 wrote:Does alpine's hash tag imply that he's going to buy a new car soon? Where do these people get their money?
Mazement wrote:I was thinking about this...I don't have instagram but didn't someone say he works on his car and does it up and makes additions etc? I know a girl who has really nice cars and her and her boyfriend change them frequently. She explained that it was basically - buy a car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit, buy a better car, do it up, sell it for a bit of a profit and that's how they've ended up with nice cars but aren't rolling in money. I think it's feasible that Alpine does something similar?
To Shawn, I think he was saying he wants one but I don't think he's actually like going to soon. I think he's saying it's his dream car. But could be wrong.

To Maze, that's possibke though I'd be surprised if he's doing it with a 2014, I think most people with a car that new want a new car and I doubt he could profit Much but I could always be wrong about that too. That's kinda what I'm doing right now, haha. Bought a car for just over half what it's worth, had an idling problem. Fixed it in 5 mins, gonna sell it in a few months for a profit and get a little newer Honda then repeat.
#FreeBen
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Oh yeah I didn't really think about it being a 2014...a car that new, there's not much to do up I guess!
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Ugh, I'm all the time back and forth between amused and disgusted about how the minions keep going on about how Landen looks like Chris.
The only thing they look alike on is the fat doughy face and double chin.

It really concerns me Jess' obsession with full on replacing her kids' daddies. What's with that? I find that really unhealthy...
Katerz25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katerz25 »

OMG Dying!!! Lmao @ Stabby's post I read:

#TimeForMySkubie #STI #Commingsoon
Lol sounded like a pregnancy announcement

&also hahahaha "STI"...Too funny!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

a_is_for wrote:Ugh, I'm all the time back and forth between amused and disgusted about how the minions keep going on about how Landen looks like Chris.
The only thing they look alike on is the fat doughy face and double chin.

It really concerns me Jess' obsession with full on replacing her kids' daddies. What's with that? I find that really unhealthy...
Very bitter daddy issues. So very bitter.

Its like someone said a couple threads ago about how she didn't want Gabe to help but also help more. Basically, if you don't want to be with her and conform to her idea/dream, don't bother with her and the kid but give her all your money.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

I'm sure he is crazy in debt.

He's so entitled - he seems like one of these people that feel like they DESERVE all the nice things in life like a brand spanking new car with all the mods but not like they actually have to earn it.

Speaks volumes to me that he can self admittedly 'borrow' money from his sick dad and family to make ends meet for goodness knows how long, but at the same time has a 2014 car. Even if he did get some under the table jobs to pay for the car any self respecting person would be repaying his family, or putting money aside or doing ANYTHING besides buying a brand new car to make sure they don't ever have to be in that position of having to take money from your parents again.

Why not pay for school? According to those court documents he said that was what he needed/wanted.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

I'm sorry but if you are living at your fiancés PARENTS house with her gaggle of kids, you should NOT be having brand new cars. You should be saving everything to move the fuck out.

a_is_for
Informer
Informer

i suppose his clothing bill is quite low though... a pack of costco black tshirts, plus his one fancy dress one.. hahahaha...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Alyshaxx wrote:Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

I continue to give these people the benefit of the doubt because I think they can't possibly get any worse. But time and time again, Jess proves me wrong. I remember watching the Life Changes video after Drake left for good and feeling so bad for her. When she said she was going to be a single mom of 4 I was like wow, poor girl really is. Of course she's NOT and wasnt for even a second. She also claimed the kids were her only priority and she wasn't looking for a relationship. Which if she and Chris met online she was ACTIVELY pursuing one. Just adding into the pile of lies.

Electrical work (in California at least) doesn't require any certificates or schooling.

My husband has not completed any college & worked for an electrical sign company for a few years. He was trained well so he said it gets annoying though because a lot of people have no idea what they're doing & would ask him a million questions. I can't imagine Stabby being good at anything...besides knife fights maybe

It's actually very bizarre if you think about it how he avoids answering what his job is/if he works. Most men that I know wouldn't want to look like they don't have a job if they really do & would answer that question right away.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Guaranteed this is not his "job". He was probably helping his parents with their house or something lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kryptonite wrote:
Jameson wrote:I'm sorry but if you are living at your fiancés PARENTS house with her gaggle of kids, you should NOT be having brand new cars. You should be saving everything to move the fuck out.

THANK YOU.
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Alpine must be doing under the table work here and there or something. Don't you need some type of certification to do electrical work? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know. There's no denying the man is getting money from somewhere. His car seems new so he's probably still making payments on it.

Electrical work (in California at least) doesn't require any certificates or schooling.

My husband has not completed any college & worked for an electrical sign company for a few years. He was trained well so he said it gets annoying though because a lot of people have no idea what they're doing & would ask him a million questions. I can't imagine Stabby being good at anything...besides knife fights maybe

It's actually very bizarre if you think about it how he avoids answering what his job is/if he works. Most men that I know wouldn't want to look like they don't have a job if they really do & would answer that question right away.
It doesn't? That's incredibly bizarre as here you need to go to at least a tech school and earn a certificate.

... That seems a bit, um, dangerous. I wouldn't trust Alpine to wire anything.

Boom goes the dooplex. Nah, who am I kidding? It's safe while he lives there.

You are right, though. I don't understand what the big deal is. I believe he either has no job or is embarrassed of his job for whatever reason. If it's the latter, I'll respect your work ethic regardless of what your occupation is.
if you actually want to become like an electrical engineer you need a college education, but for just like a normal electrical related job I believe school isn't mandatory.

It's kind of the same with welding I think..most companies would like you to be certified but I think companies look the other way if you don't have it. In Southern California a lot of illegal immigrants work for cheap/no benefits.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

My dad worked as an electrician here in California for as long as I've been alive(he moved to N. Carolina last year). I remember him telling me he went to a trade school and got trained but he didn't have to go to college.
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

There is a certification exam that you have to complete to be an electrician in CA.
Residential and commercial property code is a big deal. You can mess around with your own electrical in your own home, but if you're doing it for someone else, you have to have licensure. Electrical work can go VERY wrong if you do it badly.
It's not complicated to get a license. He very well may have one.
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

I mean you CAN do electrical work as an illegal alien with no certification. You can also do welding, and medical procedures without a license if you feel like it. You can drive without a license too. It's all the same.
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

Anyone else find the comment Jess left on the Shaytards video kind of funny? They're basically everything that Jess wants. A traditional family, a stable marriage, five kids, and only one dad. Hell, they even support their kids from youtube. I wonder if jealousy had anything to do with the comment she left.

Return to “JesssFam”