Wifey&Knifey Part 41

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by marshmellow »

Not_Pregnant wrote:I don't think that she would have actually spent $1,000 on a wedding dress for her third wedding. I don't think that she should do a big wedding. But whatever.

She admitted that she thought that she and Gabe would be "together forever." I think she feels that way about all guys she's with longer than a month or so.
which clip is this ?
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aezie »

blackbettybamf wrote:http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... c82048.jpg

Deleted the code for non tapatalkers so it's all clickable and stuff.

Thank you so much! I always wonder what the tapatalk links are, since they don't work when I click on them I can't copy and paste them because I'm on mobile. Thank you so much!!!
Back to lurkdom now haha
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

My uncle married someone with a daughter, she was around 6 or 7. From what I know, her father was never around, I don't think she's ever met him. So my uncle took on the role as her dad. My aunt married someone with a daughter, too, around the same age. Her mom was never around, she lives in a different country and has like 7 other kids. So my aunt took on the role, too. They both ended up getting divorced but the thing is that even though my cousins aren't family by blood, they have never been treated differently. They're both around 30 now and have been in our family ever since. Blood related or not, there is no difference. The difference between these situations and Jess and Chris' is that these kids NEEDED a parent. Theirs already have two parents who love and care about them. Jess and Chris are nothing more than two selfish immature idiots who are playing house and trying to hurt and tarnish their exes and mother and fathers of their children. Jess did the same thing to Drake and Lilia that she's doing with Chris and Landen. I don't buy the whole thing on Gabe never being around when Lilia was a baby. Jess wanted to pretend and say that he wasn't so people would feel bad for her and she would get pity so that way, it was okay to force Drake on her as her father. I don't believe that Gabe has ever once forced one of his girlfriends that he might have had as Lilia's mom because he respects Jess enough not to do that. Drake has made some stupid choices in the past, but he genuinely loves his kids and Natalie is not trying to take Jess's place at all. She really cares about them and she's a special person in their lives. Jess needs to grow the hell up.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

marshmellow wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:I don't think that she would have actually spent $1,000 on a wedding dress for her third wedding. I don't think that she should do a big wedding. But whatever.

She admitted that she thought that she and Gabe would be "together forever." I think she feels that way about all guys she's with longer than a month or so.
which clip is this ?
Wedding dress price is in her second wedding vlog (most recent upload).

She mentions Gabe and her being "forever" here:

and there are other videos too.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Anyone who pays attention to her is her "forever"...this situation is sad at this point. I can't tell if she and Tayler are long lost sister wives or having a Trash-Off. Wake up, Jess. You don't even know WHO YOU ARE as an adult. A man has always defined and validated your existence. What a sad way to live.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Just wasted precious sleep time and watched the wedding video.

So much I could say, but Lilia was just adorable at the end. The bow thing just kind of struck me as odd but cute. Jess seriously has brainwashed her into gender stereotyping. I mean when I have kids, of course I'm going to dress my daughter like a typical little girl and my son like a typical little boy until they can tell me and show me what they want and don't want to wear, but Lilia saying that about the bows just shows how far Jess goes with it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm might get shit for saying this but Lilia in high school is gonna be a bully. She might be one of those preppy girls that look down on other girls who don't go to school all dolled up. Or don't bother being their friends and only hang around the popular kids. Jess is teaching Lilia indirectly that looks is ALL that matter.

"Have your house looking disgusting is ok as long as you look like Easter is everyday"
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Literally Jessica
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

Hahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

te4cup wrote:Just to add to the Jessica's body thing (I'm not asking to be yelled at for it, either, please)
I think she looks okay. I mean, I've said it before, If my body was as small as hers I'd be happy. I must be a whale to you guys..
I wish we could cool it on the body shaming, she had 4 kids, at any age, your body isn't gonna be perfect. Her personal eating habits surely don't help but that isn't harming anyone but herself, so why pick? I hate body shaming, I grew up with it, I still get it nowadays at 17, though I'm trying my best to lose weight, and it scars you. Pick about her life, pick about things that affect her babies, but is calling her fat really necessary? :? :|
I agree. There's plenty to gossip about other than her body. Even if she started eating clean and working out every day, she's a mom of four, and for lots of people, even those who haven't had kids, their metabolism changes with age. I don't want to be a Censorship Celia or anything, but talking about petty things like her weight just makes us seem like the rude, negativs bitches the minions think we are.
Sweet with a sting.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sugarbee wrote:
te4cup wrote:Just to add to the Jessica's body thing (I'm not asking to be yelled at for it, either, please)
I think she looks okay. I mean, I've said it before, If my body was as small as hers I'd be happy. I must be a whale to you guys..
I wish we could cool it on the body shaming, she had 4 kids, at any age, your body isn't gonna be perfect. Her personal eating habits surely don't help but that isn't harming anyone but herself, so why pick? I hate body shaming, I grew up with it, I still get it nowadays at 17, though I'm trying my best to lose weight, and it scars you. Pick about her life, pick about things that affect her babies, but is calling her fat really necessary? :? :|
I agree. There's plenty to gossip about other than her body. Even if she started eating clean and working out every day, she's a mom of four, and for lots of people, even those who haven't had kids, their metabolism changes with age. I don't want to be a Censorship Celia or anything, but talking about petty things like her weight just makes us seem like the rude, negativs bitches the minions think we are.
When someone that's thick dresses in extremely tight clothing with their tits & ass falling out..I'm going to comment on that. Especially as a fellow mom. Not saying moms can't dress sexy, but you shouldn't walk around looking nasty like she does.

Weight is something that can be changed. Some people talk shit about her acne, teeth, and skin from her pregnancies and I can say I've never made fun of her for any of those things because they can't be changed.

And to the comment about her personal eating habits that only harm her...that's not true at all. Children follow the parents example. Do you really think Jess is driving through a fast food place then going home and cooking a nutritious meal for her kids? Doubtful
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
sugarbee wrote:
When someone that's thick dresses in extremely tight clothing with their tits & ass falling out..I'm going to comment on that. Especially as a fellow mom. Not saying moms can't dress sexy, but you shouldn't walk around looking nasty like she does.

Weight is something that can be changed. Some people talk shit about her acne, teeth, and skin from her pregnancies and I can say I've never made fun of her for any of those things because they can't be changed.

And to the comment about her personal eating habits that only harm her...that's not true at all. Children follow the parents example. Do you really think Jess is driving through a fast food place then going home and cooking a nutritious meal for her kids? Doubtful

I meant her weight doesn't harm anyone but herself. I didn't say her eating habits weren't harmful. Because yes, they definitely are. Should have worded it differently, sorry!
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
sugarbee wrote:

I should have said her weight doesn't harm anyone but herself, I worded it the wrong way around, sorry! Her eating habits are definitely harmful.
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

I actually tought she looked really good in that pic at the lake. I liked her jeans and it does look like she has lost a good bit of weight. She has a slimmer figure to me and I have no kids!
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I thought she looked nice at the lake if I'm honest. /i know its an unpopular opnion/ for 4 kids, she looks good! There are many Mothers that balloon in weight /no offence to anyone/ and if you've given birth to 4 kids, you can't expect to be a slim jim. :D
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

emloha_91 wrote:Must.not.defend.Jess

When you have a kid, your body changes in more ways than just one. I got my sm after my kid, and I'm trying hard to be my pre preg self and I'm soooo struggling :(
Same here, as I'm sure for a lot of us. And like breezy said, even if you get super toned after pregnancy things tend to shift around!

I think it's okay to say a good thing about Jess when you see it (and everyone won't agree of course, that's cool.) People are multi-faceted, including her. I mean, it's going to be a rare occasion to find something, but still!
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

I thought she looked good as well. Considering the state her poor tummy is in, she's doing well. Three pregnancies isn't a walk in the park, things shift and get looser.
ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

Why does her weight always turn into a big long debate about whats okay and what's not okay. Please stop now before this turns into pages. Don't like what someone says about weight then ignore it and move on. Don't argue about it for pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I know some of y'all aren't cool with body shaming or slut shaming or whatever but it's not technically against the rules and it's not worth the argument. This really isn't the place for social justice warriors though, so I encourage you to go argue about those issues on tumblr if you feel the desire to do so ;) It hasn't gotten heated yet so at least that's a step in the right direction.
#FreeBen
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Yeah, I don't know if this came across in my particular post, but I wasn't finger wagging people who were saying she looked bad. I don't want the back and forth either. I was saying I like this site because it seems like you can give credit where credit is due and it's not a 24/7 free-for-all bash session. Unless I have the philosophy of the site completely wrong. I'm still getting the feel for it I guess.

Return to “JesssFam”