OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by blessyourheart »

It's kind of fun house sharing, swapping kids, sharing a grocery budget? Did I miss someting here? Her vision of reality is amusing.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

blessyourheart wrote:It's kind of fun house sharing, swapping kids, sharing a grocery budget? Did I miss someting here? Her vision of reality is amusing.
To be honest at first I thought she was going to say she was back at her moms or living with a new boyfriend
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She gives Kandee Johnson a run for her money in the scamming department.
rlw0312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rlw0312 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She gives Kandee Johnson a run for her money in the scamming department.

Is she a scammer? I haven't watched her in ages...I think I stopped right around the time she got pregnant or had her baby. She seemed nice then.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

rlw0312 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:She gives Kandee Johnson a run for her money in the scamming department.

Is she a scammer? I haven't watched her in ages...I think I stopped right around the time she got pregnant or had her baby. She seemed nice then.
She has a thread on GG. Go make a cup of coffee and settle in, it's quite the read.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She's nuts if she thinks people will believe she afforded this $1000 Texas trip to go see her bestie Megan by doing surveys and selling crap! So happy to see that go fundme money going to good use!
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

woahisme wrote:She's nuts if she thinks people will believe she afforded this $1000 Texas trip to go see her bestie Megan by doing surveys and selling crap! So happy to see that go fundme money going to good use!
Exactly what I was going to say! I really just can't stand her anymore.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

That video is also sponsored by the survey website she mentioned in the video. People are ticked off about that in the comments.

Jeni just doesn't seem very genuine at all anymore. Very sad. I used to really like her.
Annoyed1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annoyed1 »

I didn't waste time watching the latest videos, but the comments are so entertaining. I love the people who say she helps them and whatnot. I haven't been watching for too long, but I haven't learned anything about shopping or budgeting--everything is so sponsored, nothing is genuine!! And for the recipes, it's not like she actually gives measurements. Did people forget she JUST went to Hawaii--why does she deserve a trip? Is her life so hard? If I had $500 to spend on groceries monthly, I would be so grateful! We feed a large family on $75/week tops.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

I really liked her videos. Ever since the whole gofundme thing started she has really changed. I liked her grocery hauls and recipe videos. Now it's all these sponsored videos and the constant talk of her ex. ugh.
candidcrummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candidcrummy »

hi all, im new, ive just unsubbed from her as I am livid. I gave to the gofundme after watching her 'when it rains it pours' video. I used to really like her. I genuinly thought she was in need, then i noticed the $300 blender!!!!! WT actual F. I an afford that, i too am a single mom, i have debt and a nutter ex and if someone gave me $10,000 i would certainly not be taking the micky by going on holiday. Im so annoyed its unreal. People are asking questions on her channel and there are all these vulture fans getting hacked off that they someone has dared to questions how she can afford all this stuff when she claims to be broke?? I am noticing more and more that her videos contradict stuff she has previously said and she keeps slipping up on her past lies. :x :x :x :x :x
candidcrummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

hi all, im new, ive just unsubbed from her as I am livid. I gave to the gofundme after watching her 'when it rains it pours' video. I used to really like her. I genuinly thought she was in need, then i noticed the $300 blender!!!!! WT actual F. I an afford that, i too am a single mom, i have debt and a nutter ex and if someone gave me $10,000 i would certainly not be taking the micky by going on holiday. Im so annoyed its unreal. People are asking questions on her channel and there are all these vulture fans getting hacked off that they someone has dared to questions how she can afford all this stuff when she claims to be broke?? I am noticing more and more that her videos contradict stuff she has previously said and she keeps slipping up on her past lies. :x :x :x :x :x
candidcrummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

sorry, i didnt mean to post that twice.
AppleBottom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AppleBottom »

I was just reading the comment section of her latest video. She's responding to comments while also deleting any post questioning the legitimacy of Opinion Outpost, how some people think she is being super shady about the GoFundMe account, and how the h*ll she is paying for her vacation for $1000???
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Is she going on ANOTHER vacation??
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I was on opinion outpost... i gave up when i spent an hour doing surveys and realised i was PART way to getting 5 or 10 $. ( honestly dont remember i haven't been back) there is no way thats how she's paying for a vacation!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Yeah opinion outpost is an absolute joke. You have to spend hours and hours just to make barely anything.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

ladybug wrote:Is she going on ANOTHER vacation??
Yep after going to Texas to see her sister (never mentioned on her social media, I think someone found it on her sisters, it's a few pages back)
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FoxUniCharKilo »

AppleBottom wrote:I was just reading the comment section of her latest video. She's responding to comments while also deleting any post questioning the legitimacy of Opinion Outpost, how some people think she is being super shady about the GoFundMe account, and how the h*ll she is paying for her vacation for $1000???
Just went and checked... Sure enough any comment mentioning her lame attempt to hide the "this video is sponsored by" and anyone mentioning the GFM all have been deleted... But "nice t!ts" is still there. So a trip to see her sister, a trip to Hawaii, and now another trip to Texas, a 300 dollar blender, 500 dollars per month to groceries... This is all the bottom of the barrel? How shallow is your barrel? Sorry long time lurker, had to make an account for this special lady. By the way she has money to put her oldest in t ball but the youngest was yanked from preschool... I know why she pulled him out and I get its not mandatory but she apparently has money for t ball but not school? Which he loved going to?

Return to “CandidMommy”