Off Topic Banter Part 9

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 9

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Kryptonite wrote:I can't believe you're going to be in your third trimester! It seems like you just announced your pregnancy a week ago!

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time but at least you're more than halfway there. Congratulations!
Thank you! It's hard for me to believe it too, trust me. I feel like the past 5-6 months have just flown right by. Tuesday marks the beginning of the 3rd trimester and I'm just in shock...we are just now starting to clear out the room for his nursery, and making plans for a special 3D/4D ultrasound in April...and my baby shower is planned for the end of April as well. I'm excited but scared as shit, especially since hubby really only gets 3 days paternity leave and then has to go back to work...so we're hoping he's born on like a Tuesday so we can make that 3-day leave a 5-day leave with the weekend LOL.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Jodi I hope your baby is born on a Tuesday! Then you can play that song "got the club going up on a Tuesday" :lol: I'm so excited for you!!

Taylor I haven't personally known you but I've seen you around. Your posts are always funny I wish you the best!

I don't know if it's because I just had a baby so I don't have much free time or Yt moms have gone downhill...I'm just not interested in the moms like I once was. Jess is just a fucking mess. Like I can't even watch her anymore....I always disliked her but Im really shocked she's gone as low as to move in some random guy she probably met on Tinder. Vanessa...ugh. Britney....ugh. Keyona is a vegan and Tayler is hoeing it up. Emily is probably out finding her new soulmate along with Lisa. Idk it's just so predictable....idk anybody else just not so interested anymore?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

So I messaged Morgan to take care of this and it's clearly not. Can one of the other mods (whoever they are now) please delete this account?
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Korik wrote:th a little boy. She broke up w
A little bit messy information but it was most likely Alli Kveberg. She deleted everything because she went to business school. The baby boy was Liam. Her username was kvebe02.

I think there is still a video of hers up in a collab with britney and baby called "Think twice"
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

TaylorKnows wrote:tch h
I get a little sad <3 I wish you the best. I noticed that lots of stuff happened and I literally disappeared, mostly because I can barely handle the dramas in my life this past year(s) and when I go on YT I need lift me up, not a bunch of stupid girls who make stupid mistakes like it's raining and always fall back on their feet (mostly because they are spoiled brats to begin with) or YT money or GA.

I hope everything is fine as possible with you ladies. I hope that Flossy (she left, right?) is ok, Goose is ok, Ashleigh... Cakey... I hope everyone is doing spectacularly. Happy wishes for new mommies and new mommies to be! <3 <3 <3 (wow, I get sappy after a glass of wine lol )
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

OhReallyNow wrote:An amazing read that sums up duo much that I've tried to put into words for years. http://markmanson.net/love
Thanks for the share ORNie, I always love reading things like that and I agree 100%. I find it always empowering when I read or hear something that puts beautifully into words what you have in your mind as scattered thoughts! :-) Very brilliant.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Thank you ladies! It took a week in the hospital and an IV in every vein on my body, but I am finally home!
Jodi!!! It's crazy, I feel like I have watched your little peanut grow day by day due to your signature! I'm so excited for you to finally meet him!
Taylor, I understand where you're coming from. Know that this forum and the people on it will always be here for you :love2:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:Jodi I hope your baby is born on a Tuesday! Then you can play that song "got the club going up on a Tuesday" :lol: I'm so excited for you!!

Taylor I haven't personally known you but I've seen you around. Your posts are always funny I wish you the best!

I don't know if it's because I just had a baby so I don't have much free time or Yt moms have gone downhill...I'm just not interested in the moms like I once was. Jess is just a fucking mess. Like I can't even watch her anymore....I always disliked her but Im really shocked she's gone as low as to move in some random guy she probably met on Tinder. Vanessa...ugh. Britney....ugh. Keyona is a vegan and Tayler is hoeing it up. Emily is probably out finding her new soulmate along with Lisa. Idk it's just so predictable....idk anybody else just not so interested anymore?
I only go on Ellie and Jared and DailyBumps anymore. Everyone else is a big yawn fest for me. Jess didn't go downhill she jumped out of a plane into a gutter. I am not nearly as invested in this place like I used to be, but I do love the ladies on here and I love the community--even with all the drama and bickering. I don't even watch half of the people that I used to. But yeah, you are 100% not alone. I feel the same exact way.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Does this site really disrupt people's lives that much that they feel the need to come on here and leave attention-seeking dramatic messages about how they're leaving forever and have to physically block themselves off from the temptation of this abyss? You don't have to take this board so seriously. If you get bored, take a break instead of leaving a flouncy message trying to convey that you're morally above everyone else on this site and that's why you're leaving. These goodbye messages are not sincere, well-meaning partings, they're meant to start shit, and anyone who tries to deny that is kidding themselves. If you really want to leave forever, send a private message to the people you want to say good-bye to and leave them your contact information. You don't have to drag the rest of us into it. Jeez, I get sick of this board sometimes too, but instead of whining about how everything has changed and how I've spiritually transcended the dregs of hell that this board represents, I just stay off it for a few days. Or I pop in for fifteen minutes, decide there's nothing else I want to do, then pop off again.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I left for 6 months and didn't bother to say anything. I think some people bring drama upon themselves and like to be part of the clique. Not me. I have never done a Goodbye Cruel (name of forum). Especially when you're still in contact with the people you like on the board. Not that I don't miss a couple of people who've left, but it's not a big deal either way. In the end, new people come and everyone forgets who you were anyway. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look at it this way, at least they aren't drawing attention to themselves faking cancer...I saw someone do that on a message board once. WTF is wrong with people...
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, I got the distinct impression that we're considered "potatoes" by a certain group of people, if we remain here and use this site. I'm okay with that. I'm a potato. <3
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can I be a baked potato with cheese? ;)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Oh oh chilli and sour cream for me!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'd like to be known as Hot Potato, thanks. :D You know, because of the hot flashes. :-o
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Baked potatoes are gross.

I have a good potato recipe though.

Cut your potatoes into wedges and soak em in water.

Mix 1T melted butter or margarine, 2 t vinegar, a little olive oil (I eyeball it, just enough to up the liquid a bit), 1/2 t black pepper, 1/2 t chili powder, 1 t garlic powder, 1 t parsley, 1 t Rosemary (optional), 1/4 t cumin, salt to taste.

Toss your potatoes in that mixture and bake them at 425°F for about 35-40 mins...
Tastes like those potato wedges they have at a sports bar but without being deep fried... Yummy
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

..... Well shit now I want wedges for lunch. I'm planning on making the chicken recipe I found in a magazine soon for a get together, it sounds so yummy especially the dill and lime Mayo dipping sauce.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They're super good and I bet it would be good with that dip. Try it sometime! You can adjust the spices to what tastes best to you, I just kinda play with it if I make em.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously they are so good I have to constantly remind myself of the carb count or I'd eat them for every meal.
#FreeBen
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll share my own potato recipe :D

3-4 medium sized potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (or bigger/smaller depending on your patience LOL)
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes and cut into cubes (if you haven't already). Toss cube potatoes in other ingredients (bowl or plastic baggie works fine). Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.

I used to babysit a 2-year-old last year and made these potatoes to go with our dinner (I do a meat/starch/veggie combo) and he FELL IN LOVE with them. Seriously, I had to send the leftovers home with him and his mother and give her the recipe because he wouldn't stop going on about them :lol:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jodilo88 wrote:I'll share my own potato recipe :D

3-4 medium sized potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (or bigger/smaller depending on your patience LOL)
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes and cut into cubes (if you haven't already). Toss cube potatoes in other ingredients (bowl or plastic baggie works fine). Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.

I used to babysit a 2-year-old last year and made these potatoes to go with our dinner (I do a meat/starch/veggie combo) and he FELL IN LOVE with them. Seriously, I had to send the leftovers home with him and his mother and give her the recipe because he wouldn't stop going on about them :lol:

These are amazing too, I've made a variation of this!!

My recipe is awesome with a tiny bit of parmesan cheese before it goes into the oven too mmm
#FreeBen

Return to “Off Topic Archive”