ChocolateWithNuts
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by ChocolateWithNuts »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Shxyshun wrote: It's really not that bad. Insertion doesn't hurt and I've had two guys (over the many years I've had it lol) tell me that they could feel the strings but it didn't hurt.
My friend got one and she said it hurt a lot, but she was able to have sex the same night. She had some spotting.

My boyfriend is well-endowed (not even saying this because he's my first. He's huge) and getting my cervix hit isn't uncommon.

Another issue is that I have heavy periods, so I'm worried I won't like the IUD and will want it removed. I'm super happy on the pill! I haven't had a period since December so it's nice!
I've had the nonhormonal Paragard IUD for about six months now, and it's the best bc I've ever been on. I've gotten no complaints about the strings being bothersome, and I don't even have to think about the fact that it's there. It's certainly not for everybody, but I think more women should look into getting it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

breezy32 wrote:
Natalie said she's having painful contractions on her IG. Jess is probably pouting and figuring out what to do over the next week to divert the attention back to her. I can't wait to see what baby Bella looks like!!
Shes probably going to post a lot about her upcoming wreck of a wedding.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Ot but people of the uk, the specsavers advert with the teddy, is that the song Jess used in her videos but a slowed down version? :p
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

reyisawesome wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:
Shxyshun wrote: It's really not that bad. Insertion doesn't hurt and I've had two guys (over the many years I've had it lol) tell me that they could feel the strings but it didn't hurt.
My friend got one and she said it hurt a lot, but she was able to have sex the same night. She had some spotting.

My boyfriend is well-endowed (not even saying this because he's my first. He's huge) and getting my cervix hit isn't uncommon.

Another issue is that I have heavy periods, so I'm worried I won't like the IUD and will want it removed. I'm super happy on the pill! I haven't had a period since December so it's nice!
Have you considered the Depo provera shot? Or the Othro Evra/Birth control patch? You can look on this website, they have info on every possible form of birth control http://bedsider.org/
I really don't mind the pill. I haven't had issues.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

ChocolateWithNuts wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:

I've had the nonhormonal Paragard IUD for about six months now, and it's the best bc I've ever been on. I've gotten no complaints about the strings being bothersome, and I don't even have to think about the fact that it's there. It's certainly not for everybody, but I think more women should look into getting it.
I love the idea of no hormones, but my period is a nightmare without hormones. 8+ days, super heavy bleeding, terrible mood swings, irregular, and I have blacked out from the pain/bleeding.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

ArielLipstick wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:
missye3 wrote:Since when are hats a thing to complain about.... my kids have never worn hats. Thats such an odd thing to say in my opinion.
My guess is because in Cali it's super sunny, so it's easier to get sun burned? I'm not sure if that's why it bothered them though.
I know my parents always made sure I wore one. I guess it's not the most important thing to nitpick on, but California is really hot and wearing a hat protects the kids from getting sunburned, getting overheated, and can protect the eyes.
Where I'm from it is very heavily advised for children to wear hats in the sun for all the reasons you stated, and where I live it isn't even close to being as hot/sunny as california. I'm surprised it doesn't seem to be pushed that much in Cali. I actually got bitched out by an old lady once because my daughter didn't have a hat on her head when we were walking from the car into the grocery store...I knew Jess doesn't put hats on her kids because of how bleached out their hair is. (the sun can actually damage your hair pretty badly too when it does this).
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

With the Depo shot I was told to take a calcium supplement because the shot starts to weaken the calcium in your bones. I didn't hate my IUD, but I was one of the .0000000001% whose shifted and I got pregnant. She's now 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittypurry1 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427135576.633163.jpg
Look at those big green eyes! (Lololol)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Alr2210 wrote:With the Depo shot I was told to take a calcium supplement because the shot starts to weaken the calcium in your bones. I didn't hate my IUD, but I was one of the .0000000001% whose shifted and I got pregnant. She's now 2 lol

Did you have to get your IUD removed, or did you keep it in with the baby? I've heard sometimes people do abortions at the same time as IUD removal, but I've also heard that it's sometimes safer to leave an IUD in.

This is why I like the pill. It's *slightly* less effective, but it can't shift or harm a pregnancy.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

As far as hats go, I've had children while living in hot places. SC, FL, CA, VA, and AL. We move a lot with the military ha. Anyway, hats for when they are bald babies but beyond that, they don't wear them. We are vigilant with our sunscreen but just never really put the kids in hats.

Landen and my younger daughter have the same eyes. Sometimes they look green, sometimes they look brown. We call them HAZEL because that's what they are! ;)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

OT but so odd that I had to share. Looks like gabe and joel (the guy before chris who made jess breakfast and gave her roses, with the daughter named mia bella) are friends lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Cant_Handle_Truth wrote:
PaigeF wrote:Let's be honest, Jess probably won't stop having kids until she gets another girl. She wants a sister for Lilia, she makes that very clear. But in reality, considering Chris has all boys and Jess herself has three boys, what are the odds of her and Chris conceiving a girl? I'd say if her and Chris do have a baby, it'll be a boy for sure. Therefore meaning she won't stop until she gets a girl..
this is what I fucking fear the most. Like once she gets a girl, you know she's going to treat Lilia and her sister like princesses and probably treat the rest of her children decently.
It's pretty sad if you ask me, popping out one baby after another until you get another girl out of it, and what? push the other children out of the way and treat them like peasants? Terrible.
Even if jess were to get pregnant right now with a girl, her and the sibling would be 5 years apart. It would be ok for awhile, but having a 5 year age difference might not lead to the kind of sister relationship jess is imagining for Lilia. 14 year old Lilia will start to like boys, 9 year old skubette will still think boys have cooties. Not saying they will have a bad relationship, but i guess I think it would be different than having a 2 year gap. If they actually do wait a few years like they said, there could be a 7 year age difference.
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Cant_Handle_Truth wrote:
PaigeF wrote:Let's be honest, Jess probably won't stop having kids until she gets another girl. She wants a sister for Lilia, she makes that very clear. But in reality, considering Chris has all boys and Jess herself has three boys, what are the odds of her and Chris conceiving a girl? I'd say if her and Chris do have a baby, it'll be a boy for sure. Therefore meaning she won't stop until she gets a girl..
this is what I fucking fear the most. Like once she gets a girl, you know she's going to treat Lilia and her sister like princesses and probably treat the rest of her children decently.
It's pretty sad if you ask me, popping out one baby after another until you get another girl out of it, and what? push the other children out of the way and treat them like peasants? Terrible.
Even if jess were to get pregnant right now with a girl, her and the sibling would be 5 years apart. It would be ok for awhile, but having a 5 year age difference might not lead to the kind of sister relationship jess is imagining for Lilia. 14 year old Lilia will start to like boys, 9 year old skubette will still think boys have cooties. Not saying they will have a bad relationship, but i guess I think it would be different than having a 2 year gap. If they actually do wait a few years like they said, there could be a 7 year age difference.
I sincerely hope they do wait for everyone's sake.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

dramaforthismomma wrote:OT but so odd that I had to share. Looks like gabe and joel (the guy before chris who made jess breakfast and gave her roses, with the daughter named mia bella) are friends lol
Maybe that's how jess and Joel met? I bet that thrilled jess, being with her baby daddy's friend!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

dramaforthismomma wrote:OT but so odd that I had to share. Looks like gabe and joel (the guy before chris who made jess breakfast and gave her roses, with the daughter named mia bella) are friends lol
THERE WAS A GUY AFTER DRAKE BEFORE CHRIS?!?!?!? NO?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Cant_Handle_Truth wrote:
Very true. My sister and I are 6 years apart. We were not close until she was 18 and I was 13. We just never had anything in common. She was annoyed by me most of the time.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Maybe that's how jess and Joel met? I bet that thrilled jess, being with her baby daddy's friend!!
I think someone said he was friends with drake on fb or something too. Makes it even weirder
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

So the dancing pregnant video is spreading. Think she is about to go viral??
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I think after your ex marries a completely different person it's okay for friends to go after that train wreck lol. He probably had a teeny bit of sense to leave before the minions caught on
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
Cant_Handle_Truth wrote:
The kids being the same sex doesn't guarantee they'll be friends or even remotely similar. They could still be vastly different people. Jess can't see that because she's obsessed with seeing her little girl (and future little girls) as princesses.

Return to “JesssFam”