OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I think chuckies family has taken custody if I'm honest. If taylers smart she will keep anberlin breastfed for as long as possible because that is a really good way to retain custody. At least here it is,
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

This might be old news (I'm new so forgive me if it is) but has anyone seen her channel from 5 years ago Tayler Dawn's Videos!?
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Wow.
Screenshot_2015-03-24-00-32-03.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

80085 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: Chuckie is so damn rude. The way he talked to his mom said a lot about him even back then.
The only thing I think I could ever believe that Tayler's said about Chuckie/his family was that his father is a complete ass to his mother because it shows a lot in Chuckie and the way he treats women. And no, I'm not just referring to that one FB status, everything about him screams "ignorant sexist douchebag".
Yeah, Tayler recently mentioned too that Chuckies dad would abuse his mother a lot and that cops had been called on them as well. She said, "where do you think he learned (being abusive and having a short temper) from?"
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

hannahbanana wrote:
80085 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: Chuckie is so damn rude. The way he talked to his mom said a lot about him even back then.
The only thing I think I could ever believe that Tayler's said about Chuckie/his family was that his father is a complete ass to his mother because it shows a lot in Chuckie and the way he treats women. And no, I'm not just referring to that one FB status, everything about him screams "ignorant sexist douchebag".
Yeah, Tayler recently mentioned too that Chuckies dad would abuse his mother a lot and that cops had been called on them as well. She said, "where do you think he learned (being abusive and having a short temper) from?"
Funny about that, then where did Tayler learn its totes cool to kick someone in the face while driving with your infant in the back seat, bash someone with a can and stab them with scissors?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

So I know the main reason she still breastfeeds is so chuckle can't take anberlin but am I the only one who thinks she also only kept the it even before they split is because it gave her boobs so she's not just a flat board anymore
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

80085 wrote:
dramaforthismomma wrote:So I know the main reason she still breastfeeds is so chuckle can't take anberlin but am I the only one who thinks she also only kept the it even before they split is because it gave her boobs so she's not just a flat board anymore
I think she does it because it's free and easy unlike formula.
but she never had to pay for the formula anyway
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

PREACH, YUE!

And drama, depending on how much she gets in food stamps, she may have needed to pay for a little. WIC doesn't cover it entirely.

I can't believe how much I find myself thinking "I can't believe Tayler is a real person."
#FreeBen
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I feel like chuckie does have the older two. Tayler normally posts proof of things but in this case, she hasn't. Maybe he took them. Too bad he can't take the other one too. At least chuckie s mom seems like a down to earth person.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I forget she's a real person ALOT, I think of her life as a reality show, a bad one that I can't help but sit back and watch. It's sad to know all this fuckery is real life too her. She's such a silly girl! I wonder what she's going to be doing for Alesanas birthday this year.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

killerqueeen wrote: I wonder what she's going to be doing for Alesanas birthday this year.
I read a comment that Alesana wants to have a Doc McStuffins themed party. We all know Tayler is going to have the party at that very shitty place she has EVERY party and baby shower at. All she'll be serving is chips and punch like always for the same 10 guest. She will yell at Jakoby because he's curious at alesanas presents, a family member will once again bring that cupcake present box and Tayler will yell about not knowing how to open it. Chuckie will be sitting in the back (bonus points if he brings his new gf of the week), then Tayler and Chuckie will both be very immature and have an argument, making it awkward for those 10 guest. Lol
Am I missing anything? Lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She did have Anberlin's 1st birthday party at a different yet equally trashy place though... She changed venues to one that served alcohol because it was her 21st birthday and she wanted her first legal drink. She always finds a way to make it about her.

Just realized how this sounds like I'm being sarcastic but it's 100% truth. Sad.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Um, on that bathtub pic, just eww. The look in her eyes is not exactly motherly bonding. It makes me feel uncomfortable. And queasy. :roll: Anything for attention I guess. Edit: It also makes me sick that she's always displaying her "LUST" tattoos on her pics when it should be "LOVE". She's such a dumbass. She should have thought that through and had them on reversed hands at least. Too much brain power needed in a small decision like that. One that's you know, permanent and all. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

blackbettybamf wrote:PREACH, YUE!

And drama, depending on how much she gets in food stamps, she may have needed to pay for a little. WIC doesn't cover it entirely.

I can't believe how much I find myself thinking "I can't believe Tayler is a real person."
WIC does cover it entirely, at least in my state it does.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
killerqueeen wrote: I wonder what she's going to be doing for Alesanas birthday this year.
I read a comment that Alesana wants to have a Doc McStuffins themed party. We all know Tayler is going to have the party at that very shitty place she has EVERY party and baby shower at. All she'll be serving is chips and punch like always for the same 10 guest. She will yell at Jakoby because he's curious at alesanas presents, a family member will once again bring that cupcake present box and Tayler will yell about not knowing how to open it. Chuckie will be sitting in the back (bonus points if he brings his new gf of the week), then Tayler and Chuckie will both be very immature and have an argument, making it awkward for those 10 guest. Lol
Why can't she have it in her basement?! Lol
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Not gonna lie I love doc mcstuffins I find myself watching it even when I'm alone
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Why can't she have it in her basement?! Lol
You forgot that Ambie is at the curious stage and she will want to touch Alesana's toys and if he does she won't tell her to stop or yell at her. But if Jakoby does she will yell or smack him.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Why doesn't someone just message Chuckie or Sarah and find out where J and A are?
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

KimKardashian wrote:Not gonna lie I love doc mcstuffins I find myself watching it even when I'm alone Image

I am the same way with Peppa pig haha.

I dont think Tayler even pays for those parties, pretty sure the last 3 for each kid which looked decent-ish Chuckies mom paid for.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Peppa Pig is a brat!

Not as bad as Caillou though
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”