Wifey&Knifey Part 41

deeznuts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by deeznuts »

This is my favorite soap opera ever. Better than Netflix.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

There is none so blind...

I love how Drake's role as father is pulled out when it's convenient, and the implication is "Um, he's their FATHER, he should spend time with them. Does he want a cookie???"

But when it's NOT convenient, his role is downplayed "Omg Chris is a great dad and if Landen wants to call him Daddy that's his choice!!!!1111"
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

I posted this on Jess' FB and some people are agreeing with me! Wonder how long til I'm blocked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Natalie...Drake...for the love of god, if you read here...listen up.

What Jess is doing is WRONG and you DO have a right - and obligation - to stop it. It's hurting the kids. You MUST act on this.

There are a million father's rights advocate groups in California. You can get guidance, legal representation, and support.

You have all the evidence and documentation you need to prove parental alienation in these very threads. Create a damn account so you can access the images. Hell, pm me and I'll write an articulate brief that you can present in court. It will take me ten minutes.

A judge CAN and WILL order her to knock this shit off, among other things (parenting classes, etc). I don't think the two of you understand that the system is on your side right now.

Parental alienation is ABUSE. Don't try and tell me any different. You need to protect those boys.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I honestly can not even form a complete sentence for what I'm feeling right now after reading this. I have to come back later. This chick is ridiculous and does not deserve to be a mother. Anyone who says she's doing a good job is drinking the Modesto water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Alr2210 wrote:I honestly can not even form a complete sentence for what I'm feeling right now after reading this. I have to come back later. This chick is ridiculous and does not deserve to be a mother. Anyone who says she's doing a good job is drinking the Modesto water.

I'm there with you. I feel sick for these kids.

Love your kids more than you hate your ex. Are you so cold hearted that you can't do that? Scary.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Shxyshun wrote:"Step up to the plate another man left at the table." In my day we just called those "sloppy seconds" haha.
Didn't she say the same about Drake with Lilia?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:A part of me wishes someone comment about the time she was spewing garbage about Gabe being a crap dad and Drake was the greatest. Remind her followers that Jess spits shit when she doesn't get her way.

Drake got an upgrade, Jess got a downgrade. It's obvious.
And remember when Drake left her Gabe suddenly became such a great dad and friend? They even took all kinds of selfies together.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Blackswan wrote:
Shxyshun wrote:"Step up to the plate another man left at the table." In my day we just called those "sloppy seconds" haha.
Didn't she say the same about Drake with Lilia?
Yep!!!! She had Lilia calling drake 'daddy' after like two months of dating.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She probably can't wait to use some of her dollar tree pregnancy test she has stashed and ready to use. She probably stocked up when she started seeing Chris.
GingerMommy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GingerMommy »

Is there actual pictures where she has photoshopped his eyes blue??

I honestly got the vibe she used an app to make his eyes seem bigger in the duck face pic. Sounds over the top but i actually have that app .. Was just for laughs my kids played with it.. But the way the pixels look around his eyes, I actually thought it looked like she used it!
mamaknowsbest
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaknowsbest »

It's funny watching her fans on Instagram turn on her. She's actually wasting her time replying to people right now but she's getting blasted.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Blackswan wrote:She probably can't wait to use some of her dollar tree pregnancy test she has stashed and ready to use. She probably stocked up when she started seeing Chris.
Probably. I mean, I've taken a pregnancy test every time I go to the doctor, and I've taken one because I had weird cramps and bleeding that wasn't my period, but I don't get the whole "take one whenever you drink."

A lot of people drink before they know they're pregnant. My cousin's wife said she knew she was pregnant when alcohol started tasting bad to her during their honeymoon. And the second time, alcohol started tasting bad on New Year's Eve. (She's SUPER fertile when she decides she wants to get pregnant. She started TTC after her wedding, and she had the baby prematurely 7 months later. She wanted to TTC again in December, had a baby in September.)
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Uuuugh that girl just won't quit running her mouth. Honestly I'm sad for that whole household.
You can't hide that level of hurt and bad feelings - if she thinks it doesn't rub off to her kids and those around her she's delusional. Stabby really brought out the worst in this one. She is a nasty nasty person.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

And I don't know if she's DUMB, or just thinks everyone else is dumb.

She keeps talking about how she doesn't talk about custody because Drake asked her not to after the first video. So we all have no idea because she doesn't update on that, blah blah blah.

But yet she keeps putting him on blast talking about how it's only Natalie that 'forces' him to see the kids, he still hasn't changed according to her and family members, he is still bailing on them and choosing baseball over them, he's a deadbeat blah blah blah.... isn't this talking about custody issues?????
If you're even half as respectful as you claim to be shut your fucking mouth.

I can understand why Natalie and Drake are minding their own business, but honestly if this is her 'not talking about custody' I would go mental. The only way she's not talking about custody is that she's not talking about any of the good parts of the custody agreements.
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

So far my Facebook comment remains and aside from a few minions with no real arguments, people are agreeing with what I had to say
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

Screenshot_2015-03-24-13-22-00.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... f9ce6e.jpg[/img]

This comment annoys the shit out of me.

LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I wonder what controversial/dramatic video jess has planned now that Natalie's in labor...
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

So he was a full time stay at home dad for three years, but he magically "comes home" from his "job" to find his wife cheating.. Way to keep your lies straight, Jess.

Return to “JesssFam”