Wifey&Knifey Part 41

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Someone needs to mention the Jess screenshots page to that instagram so they have more posts hehe (I would do but I don't have instagram)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Looooool at her saying she regularly talks to natalie & she talks to his family all the time.

Drakes family hates her. And I highly doubt natalie runs to Jess to tell her all of her sob stories and fights with drake.

She is seriously insane. Trying so incredibly hard to make herself seem so amazing it's really embarrassing.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Hahahaha someone on her latest instagram photo said "I love how all of your kids have beautiful brown eyes!" Was it someone from here?

(and her minions are already getting upset about it)
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Big beautiful eyes?? All I can see is the dirt and food on his face that has probably been there for two days. Figures. You can't wipe down a counter, I can't expect that you would wipe a face.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Kryptonite wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Someone needs to mention the Jess screenshots page to that instagram so they have more posts hehe (I would do but I don't have instagram)
I already did :)

Also, I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. <3
Thanks! :D Good taste hehe, rewatching all of the episodes again, on season 5 atm :)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Holy moly! You casually go to sleep at night and all hell breaks loose!
I can't even comment on the Chris/LANDEN forced father relationship, it makes me too angry. You can see jessica quickly lose her shit and her subs along with her "picture perfect" life very quickly. So amusing to watch. Welcome to the light minions!
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by Alr2210 »

That's what I don't understand. Nobody has a perfect life. So why does she try to hard to paint this picture that she does. These young girls who watch her are going to grow up and get into relationships and "pull a jess" and when it doesn't work out they are going to wonder why! If it worked for her why can't it work for me? I would have soooo much more respect for her, I know it's been said before, if she was just real about everything. I'm not saying air dirty laundry, but something along the lines of, "Natalie, drake, and I do not get along, but we are figuring out our coparenting relationship, and as far as the kids are concerned they are our number one priority so when we communicate it's only about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
breezy32
Informer
Informer

I need a good laugh while waiting for baby Bella, can anyone post a Stabbyism from our favorite dinner plate dad? You know, like a "Your self prescribed context of deliberations are questionable at best, preach it sisters, forthcoming is the truth of insubordination." Anyone out there not blocked?? Anyone????
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

So a while ago my main ig account was blocked so I made another one and I was following the focusonyourkids account and she blocked me... If her kids are her #1 priority then how did she have time to find that account and block everyone who was following it?

We all know the obvious answer here...
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

breezy32 wrote:I need a good laugh while waiting for baby Bella, can anyone post a Stabbyism from our favorite dinner plate dad? You know, like a "Your self prescribed context of deliberations are questionable at best, preach it sisters, forthcoming is the truth of insubordination." Anyone out there not blocked?? Anyone????
wait! I didn't quite get the context you portrayed!

:rofl:
Princess605

Unread post by Princess605 »

Natalie is at a 5, almost 6 and says Bella will be here by tonight! :)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

breezy32 wrote:I need a good laugh while waiting for baby Bella, can anyone post a Stabbyism from our favorite dinner plate dad? You know, like a "Your self prescribed context of deliberations are questionable at best, preach it sisters, forthcoming is the truth of insubordination." Anyone out there not blocked?? Anyone????
"...the credibility of your collaborations are questionable at best."
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I'm excited! Regardless of the drama babies are a gift and I bet she's going to be beautiful!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I'm so happy for Nat and Drake! Can't wait to see how Bella looks

breezy32
Informer
Informer

There she goes with #stopgrowing wah wah wahhhhh. What the fuck do you expect kids to do, Jess??

She would have been so much better off with one of those miniature ponies instead of human beings.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

patato123 wrote:jesssfam @gnhoffman Ohhhhh no no no no. If that's what you think then I must be sending some mixed signal somewhere lmao. Idk if you read the comments, but Drake has asked me to not talk about custody on YouTube. This was after the first custody video I made, so that's why there hasn't been an update in that area. I did however make a co-parenting video, talking about how everyone was getting along. And we do! We all get along. Especially Natalie and I. The only thing I've said that might confused people is about how I feel that Natalie is pressuring him to see them. That doesn't mean we have a bad relationship! And that doesn't mean that I'm not very happy that hes coming around, I was just addressing the people who are telling me to give drake credit where it's due, because I think the main person that should be getting credit here is Natalie. And being as close to her as I am, and talking to some of his family on a regular basis, I can assure you that he hasn't changed much. There's not an ounce of envy or jealousy in my blood. I'm extremely happy for them, and very hopeful that he will change for her, because she truly is a great girl and deserves to be treated at such! 2h

Yes Jess yess there is not one once of envy or jealousy in ur blood,
I'm behind but this makes me so mad! She commented on Landen's birthday video that she and Drake don't get along! But half the time her comments say they all get along fine/great. Jess you are a fucking LIAR.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Screenshot_2015-03-24-16-52-54.png
I'm sorry, I had to Image Image just waiting for the block now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

fossilfinger wrote:Jess really hates that Drake does softball, probably because she resents that he allows himself "me time". I'm assuming softball is only a once a week thing and only takes up a couple hours, but Jess couldn't stand the fact that Drake would choose softball over spending time with the family. Unless he were missing something important like a dance recital, he has every right to pursue his own interest. Jess just has no concept of being an independent adult whose entire life isn't taken up by chasing after children. Except when she's pretending to do Zumba, which of course is entirely justified because she has to fit into her wedding dress!
Yeah, I remember reading somewhere something about how she wanted Drake to miss a game and he still went and played. So she called his coach talking trash and threatened to leave Drake... I think that's when Drake probably had enough and left her.

BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

lizyfignewton wrote:
Screenshot_2015-03-24-16-52-54.png
I'm sorry, I had to Image Image just waiting for the block now
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Every word you said is the truth
:HK: :jerry:
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

breezy32 wrote:There she goes with #stopgrowing wah wah wahhhhh. What the fuck do you expect kids to do, Jess??

She would have been so much better off with one of those miniature ponies instead of human beings.
See what always bothered me is that it seemed to really be the pregnancy, birth and very early stages that she was hugely interested in documenting. It seems like now she HAS the children she's kind of clutching at straws to find interesting things to document. Which is a terrible attitude, as children are fascinating!

I always thought she'd do well entering into midwife/doula training, but that's a lot of work and a lot of qualifications which I doubt she'd go for. :( Shame, to me that seems like her best bet if she wants to remain surrounded by pregnancy and childbirth every day of her life. It might teach her to appreciate what she has already, instead of striving for more and more.
:shock:

Return to “JesssFam”